You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | News and Announcements
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > >>
Author GameSpy Shutdown Solution!
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 23-05-2014 12:57
As you might probably know Electronic Arts has announced the possible end of Battlefield2 because of the GameSpy Shutdown, but a solution exists: BF2Hub - Your Battlefield2 rescue!

BF2Hub automatically saves your essential Battlefield2 data and makes your game playable even if GameSpy is closed.

2F4Y.com has joined the BF2Hub Network on (www.bf2hub.com) and you should download an install the BF2Hub Client as soon as possible in order to protect your Battlefield2 accounts (soldiers) and use them RANKED WITH STATS on our RANKED Battlefield2 server after GameSpy has ended their service!

Spread this information to all possible Battlefield2 resources you know. To the players, to the admins, to the providers, in social networks, wherever you might think BF2Hub is useful.

lMPORTANT: You should download the BF2Hub Client software from www.bf2hub.com only! Do NOT download the software from any other source, except in case you know how to check md5/sha1 file hashes.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
mc1o

Posted on 23-05-2014 14:32
So basically each individual has to choose between this and 'revivebf2' stuff?
Or do they somehow work both side by side so you can 'have them both' if you want?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 23-05-2014 15:53
You need BF2Hub installed and running from now to receive the required updates and to play on 2F4Y.com after GameSpy has closed. However BF2Hub will not block you from using ANY other system (incuding 'revivebf2') at the same time, but other systems might block BF2Hub and/or you have to switch manually between BF2Hub and other system" databases (at least for the moment). It depends on the other system's design, we can not say for sure.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! b)

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! ;)
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Edited by Clubradio on 23-05-2014 15:59
Author
Chaes

Posted on 23-05-2014 16:23
I assume that the BF2hub download is totally harmless for my PC?
I get error messages and messages about unsafe download..

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Edited by Chaes on 23-05-2014 16:23
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 23-05-2014 16:40
I assume that the BF2hub download is totally harmless for my PC?
I get error messages and messages about unsafe download..

If you download the BF2Hub Client directly from www.bf2hub.com (http://www.bf2hub.com/home/downloads.php) then the application is of course clean and trusted.

For additional security you can compare the md5 and sha1 hashes with an application integrity checker (like "Hash It")

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! b)

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! ;)

» View Image in fullsize
Edited by Clubradio on 23-05-2014 16:41
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 23-05-2014 16:44
@chaes: Do you use Google Chrome?

According to the Google Webmaster Tools Chrome checks back with Google if the EXE has been seen already on the web. Since the BF2Hub website has just gone live it might give a warning about the file.
This behavior is told to be temporary and the warning will go away once the site has been seen and indexed by Google.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Chaes

Posted on 23-05-2014 16:54
Yea I use chrome.

Author
keza

Posted on 23-05-2014 17:27
thanks CLUB, I successfully installed BF2Hub, but I have one question right needs something extra to do it manually or program AUTOMATIC everything works as gamespy?

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 23-05-2014 18:33
everything works automatic but BF2Hub always asks you for permission. so you basically just have to click something like "yes i will" or "no i decline" on new updates. i recommend you to choose "yes i will" smiley

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley

» View Image in fullsize
Edited by Clubradio on 23-05-2014 18:34
Author
keza

Posted on 23-05-2014 19:10
yes i will smiley

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
llllllllll

Posted on 23-05-2014 21:11
is that normal in BF2Hub Client that the progress tab is empty all time?
and do i need to play all my accounts once 4 storing them in hub?

رنگ زرد گرم و بوی مانند موز؟

میمون قی!
Edited by llllllllll on 23-05-2014 21:14
Author
renesweb74
BF2 Admin

Posted on 23-05-2014 21:18
llllllllll wrote:
is that normal in BF2Hub Client that the progress tab is empty all time?

please read player information http://www.bf2hub.com/home/players.php

Others can say or think about you - if you fight fairly and with dignity - Then is all right!
Youtube-Channel. & .BF2-Profile. & .BF:BC2 Profile. & .Twitter

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize
Author
DatGuyThere

Posted on 23-05-2014 22:32
Well let's Hope this works...
I was looking at Game Ranger before I read this Post.
It would be a shame to lose this game.
Author
Churrasco

Posted on 24-05-2014 08:05
So can we install this right now, or should we wait for the shutdown?

Is this a home-grown solution?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 24-05-2014 15:27
Churrasco wrote:
So can we install this right now, or should we wait for the shutdown?

i recommend you to download an install the BF2Hub Client RIGHT NOW. For detailed questions about BF2Hub read the FAQ.

Churrasco wrote:
Is this a home-grown solution?

Basically yes, BF2Hub.com is funded by 2F4Y.com and developed by senior software engineers of 2F4Y and BF2ahd.

» View Image in fullsize
Author
Wildcat_PL

Posted on 24-05-2014 20:27
Will the player will be involved in backing up my game profile? Or will this happen automaticly - I dont see any information about that club? Or shall I simply wait for update?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 24-05-2014 20:53
Wildcat_PL wrote:
Will the player will be involved in backing up my game profile? Or will this happen automaticly - I dont see any information about that club? Or shall I simply wait for update?

install, lean back and relax. everything else will be done automatically, you just have to confirm on new updates from time to time.

you should see a tray icon:

» View Image in fullsize

alsong the tray icon is there, everyting is fine! the app is running and you will be notified by the application if any further step is neccessary.

» View Image in fullsize
Author
Jortsa

Posted on 25-05-2014 10:29
Damn. I wanna play on 2F4Y too, but i'm staying with http://revivebf2.com/
Author
IDF-Akaorcram

Posted on 25-05-2014 10:52
Jortsa wrote:

If you want to play on 2F4Y.com you have to dl BF2hub smiley

2F4Y, yes but only in a Jet smiley
Author
Chaes

Posted on 25-05-2014 12:55
Jortsa wrote:

Do you even read?

''You need BF2Hub installed and running from now to receive the required updates and to play on 2F4Y.com after GameSpy has closed. However BF2Hub will not block you from using ANY other system (incuding 'revivebf2'smiley at the same time, but other systems might block BF2Hub and/or you have to switch manually between BF2Hub and other system" databases (at least for the moment). It depends on the other system's design, we can not say for sure.''

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions