Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

VanSanD - 15.04.24 / 18:16

@one, what about Chocolat-Zura, Dingleberry-Ancus or Only-Water-Stachu? smiley

one2one69 - 15.04.24 / 11:22

I miss the sexy tones of reiska's voice whispering sweet nothings in my lugholes......

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

But with such a bad commander... He commands like Uragan

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

Losing because of a stupid commander is the most offensive thing. Okay, half the players did nothing

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:42

Someone forbid taking a commander in the game - Thetruth17

willy - 13.04.24 / 23:46

Whoa, cumshot across the bow.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:08

because you and your friends "ban" people who are willing to fight you, fairly.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:07

Anything that happens to you now is warranted...

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:03

You both couldn't cope without your crutches, which is typical of you closet cheaters.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:02

Which is why you did NOT do well in the Dogfighting tournament and why Kaffe didn't fight NuKe in the finals.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | News and Announcements
Page 5 of 5 << < 2 3 4 5
Author GameSpy Shutdown Solution!
Churrasco

Posted on 16-07-2014 20:57
And so passes Battlefield 2, son of Battlefield 1942

» View Image in fullsize
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 16-07-2014 21:00
Chaes wrote:
Keep in mind that this solution is temporary. Maybe the Servers will also loose the connection to the GameSpy backend in the next hours.

So that would mean we can only play on 2F4Y.com if that happens? As there's no revivebf2.com download accessible yet.
A few weeks ago I read something about a collaboration between BF2hub and revivebf2.com, would that mean that in the future we could play on your server by using the revivebf2.com launcher too, or what could we expect from this collaboration?
Just curious.

You can play on all servers that are currently GameSpy listed. If the GameSpy backend goes down for the SERVERS then you can play on 2F4Y.com and all other servers that setup their servers for the BF2Hub Network.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
Chaes

Posted on 16-07-2014 21:13
Ok. Is there a serverlist with all servers that are connected to BF2hub?

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Author
IDF-Akaorcram

Posted on 16-07-2014 21:42
Chaes wrote:
Ok. Is there a serverlist with all servers that are connected to BF2hub?

I can connect to all servers.

2F4Y, yes but only in a Jet smiley
Author
Chaes

Posted on 16-07-2014 21:43
Yea I saw that later smiley

Author
Churrasco

Posted on 16-07-2014 23:15
My friend tried to login with BF2Hub and it says the account didn't exist. He didn't backup his stats before and it doesn't look like they can be backed up now.

Since the stats server appears to still be up, can you guys turn on the backup feature so folks who didn't backup their accounts can do it now?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 16-07-2014 23:27
Churrasco wrote:
My friend tried to login with BF2Hub and it says the account didn't exist. He didn't backup his stats before and it doesn't look like they can be backed up now.

Since the stats server appears to still be up, can you guys turn on the backup feature so folks who didn't backup their accounts can do it now?

There was 2 months time to backup accounts and cd-keys with BF2Hub. It was essentially just the installation of BF2Hub and a mouseclick to backup everything. Now GameSpy doesnt respond anymore so accounts cant be verified. CD-key backup is still open but maybe down soon at GameSpy.

BF2Hub's job is done.. If your friend didnt backup his accounts/cd-keys he need to register a new one as soon as the BF2Hub registration is open.

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Edited by Clubradio on 16-07-2014 23:28
Author
Churrasco

Posted on 17-07-2014 01:21
Hmmm I see...

Has 2F4Y switched to the BF2Hub network already?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 17-07-2014 04:08
Churrasco wrote:
Hmmm I see...

Has 2F4Y switched to the BF2Hub network already?

Yes

» View Image in fullsize
Author
Shadowraz3

Posted on 17-07-2014 10:55
So if I didn't backup the account I can't play anymore ? ....
Author
Chaes

Posted on 17-07-2014 11:21
A strange this is that

When using the revivebf2.com launcher;
- my rank doesn't show up (will probably be fixed? I did retrieve my accounts)
- I see the same black spots apearring in the map that I made a thread about, a few weeks ago.

When using BF2hub:
- everything is running fine smiley

Author
Antiglucke
BF2 Admin

Posted on 17-07-2014 14:31
Shadowraz3 wrote:
So if I didn't backup the account I can't play anymore ? ....

You will be able to play - but you might lose your stats since you have to create a new account.

Still you should backup your CD key at https://www.bf2hub.com/home/webclient.php.

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name ;D

"So what if its a female gamer? You cant call it teabaggin... I now introduce the term "lipdip" for the fairer sexed gamers."
Author
99CrAzY99

Posted on 17-07-2014 18:35
hi guys

one qeustion !!!

ive played yesterday with the BF2Hub Network evrything worked fine and ive got promotet into MajorGen. YAY !!!

today i was taking a look who is on the Server, and i saw ive got ranked back into my old Colonelrank WTF !!!

so my question does the BF2Hub Network as is by now do not save any stats?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 17-07-2014 21:43
so my question does the BF2Hub Network as is by now do not save any stats?

its a gamespy issue because they are pulling the plug(s). everything will work proper after gamespy is completely down. at the moment we have to be happy that we can play BF2 at all.

» View Image in fullsize
Author
99CrAzY99

Posted on 17-07-2014 22:20
oh well

lets hope the best for the future !!!
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 17-07-2014 23:42
Attention!

Download BF2Hub Client 1.5 from www.BF2Hub.com and use your last chance to backup/transfer your existing Battlefield2 accounts and CD-keys to use them further with your stats!

» View Image in fullsize
Edited by Clubradio on 17-07-2014 23:44
Author
Churrasco

Posted on 18-07-2014 19:03
Clubradio wrote:
Attention!

Download BF2Hub Client 1.5 from www.BF2Hub.com and use your last chance to backup/transfer your existing Battlefield2 accounts and CD-keys to use them further with your stats!

Thank you. And I commend you for a job well done. I have been watching the trainweck that ReviveBF2 has been and I'm glad to have chosen BF2Hub instead.
Author
DesertFox20591

Posted on 19-07-2014 00:55
Thank you very much for this chance.
i just selected all my accounts and CD keys and clicked "save selected CD-keys and accounts to bf2Hub network" in the yellow,then it gave me the green mark,then i clicked "enable BF2 Hub network" and finally opened the game(which i have it on Steam as complete collection) then logged in successfully(well it took about 30-40 seconds to log in) and here we go again.
IS THIS ANY THING MORE TO DO OR THAT IT'S IT?????????????
DesertFox20591 attached the following image:

Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 19-07-2014 02:05
DesertFox20591 wrote:
Thank you very much for this chance.
i just selected all my accounts and CD keys and clicked "save selected CD-keys and accounts to bf2Hub network" in the yellow,then it gave me the green mark,then i clicked "enable BF2 Hub network" and finally opened the game(which i have it on Steam as complete collection) then logged in successfully(well it took about 30-40 seconds to log in) and here we go again.
IS THIS ANY THING MORE TO DO OR THAT IT'S IT?????????????

Yes, if all your selected accounts/CD-keys end with a green background and status "Account/Key saved and verified" then you are done.

In all other cases:

1. Download and install the latest BF2Hub Client
2. Click the "Backup Accounts" button
3. Click "Save selected CD-keys and Accounts to BF2Hub Network now"
4. Wait until all selected accounts/CD-keys have a green background.

Repeat Step #3 and #4 until all your accounts/CD-keys are successfully backed up with status "Account/Key saved and verified".

5. Click "Enable BF2Hub Network"
6. Start your BF2 game and have fun.

» View Image in fullsize
Page 5 of 5 << < 2 3 4 5
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

2 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions