Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

willy - 26.03.24 / 20:40

I have heard some countries are blocked. Not Putinstan as yet.

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 20:08

people dropping hundrets of it with no result

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | About 2F4Y.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author hello im back
slideaar

Posted on 24-12-2015 21:22
VanSanD wrote:
Can we just lock this thread???

Hell no this is way too good
Author
keza

Posted on 24-12-2015 21:43
Krupp23 wrote:
My posts seem to appear to some as some kind of unreadable elvish although I thought it was clear english...

Anyway, I try to make it a bit clearer, simpler and less prone to misunderstandings:

This ban is not negotiable!
oh my god I'm going to sleep, I'm too tired for this topic, Krupp if anything at least you got a new friendsmiley

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
Chaes

Posted on 24-12-2015 21:57
I doubt if there are ''worse'' players like you, Estonia. I think you are unique in this case.

You don't need to tell us that you never cheated... your scores wouldn't tell that anyway! smiley

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Author
Bert

Posted on 25-12-2015 08:30
I can understand him a little.
Many people using traps; modifying the game or PunkBuster.
" ~ =SPAZ = ~" told it to me. He was banned for this reason. Of course, he wanted to speak with me by Voip, not chat, so I can't demonstrate with a screenshot.
When your honest play and you see that others do not let you play with their traps, you just use the insult, when stronger the better because you feel powerless to do anything. "Not offend who wants, offend who can"
You give much importance to insult, when the important thing is to play without cheating and balanced game.
I guess it is due to cultural differences and the super-ego of some people feel offended by the insult of an unknown (???).
Author
one2one69

Posted on 25-12-2015 08:53
He's a complete dickhead,his signature even states the retarded shit he's been up to
Author
one2one69

Posted on 25-12-2015 13:19
lol changing your signature won't get you unbanned XD
Author
Bf2Estonia

Posted on 25-12-2015 15:51
one2one69 wrote:
lol changing your signature won't get you unbanned XD

i just want to know what is ur fucking problem against me. i barely know you and you barely know me. You are how old? probably close to 40. Dont you have nothing else to do than talk shit online about someone who you dont even know? every time u have something to say.. you are just here to provocate admins and change their opinion by doing so. seriously find another hobby man

i changed my sig not to be connected with things iv done in past. we all have done shit but not many of us are open to admit that.

good guy overall
Edited by Bf2Estonia on 25-12-2015 15:52
Author
one2one69

Posted on 25-12-2015 16:54
And so it begins again.....and you really think anything I say here will effect the decision of the admins ? You think they're not capable of doing the job using their own opinions and thoughts ? ....you openly admitted to acting like a dickhead on the server,disrupting game play and it's a proven fact that's why you're banned.It has nothing to do with what I type here.You only have yourself to blame,no one else.And you opened the thread,if you don't want opinions don't start the thread on the forum.Any way have a nice day and stop blaming others when you can't get your own way :-)
Edited by one2one69 on 25-12-2015 16:56
Author
Bf2Estonia

Posted on 26-12-2015 00:17
one2one69 wrote:
you openly admitted to acting like a dickhead on the server,disrupting game play and it's a proven fact that's why you're banned.

Yes because im not a pussy i say truth all the time. Not backing up.. if i did something and i remember it i say it.

disrupting gameplay... this is not my goal when i play battlefield 2. I know there are many people who just like to troll others (pushing ppl over the carrier, blocking jets etc..) I don't do that.. i think this is a waste of time i dont get enjoyment by doing that, i know some people do. my banned behaviors are singular moments where i feel like i was not treated right. (for example dudes redlining me, driving me over with cars when i wait jets etc) i just had my own little payback moments. i dont do that to innocent people. yes i know i should have reported them but at one moment i stopped reporting about people because it takes too much time (messing with screenshots etc) and things happen so often. I didnt bother reporting about them anymore. i know some of them are just trolls and would get banned for few days..i have no motivation to report about them.

i just want to play with my bro nothing else. and oneone69 please keep ur opinion to yourself.. i know admins have their own brain but your posts against me makes them look bad if they somehow want to unban me. u understand.

my last ban was language related.. oh come on where is the line when someone has bad language smiley i didnt affect no ones gameplay negative way. if someone felt insulted then about random guy from internet then ohoh... you should grow fat skin. smileyi just want to say that i love 2f4y rules. i dont understand those pussys who ruin this game with stupid rules. if yur team sucks so bad u deserve to be raped in ur base. and SUPER servers has rules that if u chase other team jet u have to pull off if they reach their own uncap.. im like WTF are u fucking nuts.. what a crybabys they are. i like freedom in 2f4y.. perfect ruleset, altough they take sportsman agreement too seriously smiley

good guy overall
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 26-12-2015 00:56
Still not understood that nothing will ever get you unbanned?

You're just entertainment for the others - I'd move on if I were you!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 26-12-2015 09:52
Seems he's serving the last part of his image right (;
Author
Bf2Estonia

Posted on 31-12-2015 00:26
New sad year incoming.smileysmiley

good guy overall
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 21-05-2018 00:42
I know this is almost 3 years ago... but I just wanted to say omegalul @ lowkick
Author
Allo

Posted on 24-05-2018 21:11
Lowkick ? No dont unban him. Hes annoying. Trust me .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions