Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 15:45

You are full of bullshit Rezan

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

Glek, I don’t feel sincere malice towards anyone in the game.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | About 2F4Y.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Author Strange things happen at the one-two point
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 10:30
I'd like to bring admins' attention to someone who currently visits 2F4Y server daily and who by all parameters (that I as a co-player on the server can say) is using ESP, nametag or minimap hack very intelligently.

Basically, guy sits in the jet and is an average pilot when it comes to DF or below average when there is much better pilot in the opposing team. However, when it comes to things like baserape or pinpointing enemy who spawns at one flag only things come to start getting obvious.

First of all, his keeping track of jet spawn times is perfect. Now, before usual geniuses spawn on this thread and start bashing me (which will obviously happen) let me say that you can keep track of spawn times regularly (by the skill and experience) without using any additional "tools". However I'm a software engineer myself and trust me when I say that you can read certain BF2 memory locations without ever triggering PB. Basically this means I can make super accurate countdown timer whenever jet is destroyed in the game (and much more!). For obvious reasons I won't demonstrate this knowledge.

Then comes the obvious part. Not only this guy knows where people scattered in the base are but he seems to have preference for guys who killed him while he's was piloting the jet. And by "have preference" I mean incredibly accurate location of his killer anywhere in the killer's base.

My personal example on the Operation Clean Sweep map. I'm a MEC, I take MiG, I kill this guy who is piloting F-18 and then I get killed by Stinger. So I'm waiting in the MiG hangar for the jet to spawn (together with another player) and then we get killed by this guy at the moment MiG spawns. So, next MiG spawn the same thing. And again. At this moment I decide to give the other guy a chance so I go to the IGLA which is on the opposite side of the hangar and I wait for this guy at some distance of 30 meters from the IGLA (I didn't sit at IGLA so there is no chance I tagged it and the opposing team's commander is a complete dummy so he also didn't spot me).

Then the most obvious thing happens. First thing I see (before jet even comes to my view) are bullets coming from F-18 towards me in a very straight line which means he knew I was there long before I came into the range so he didn't needed to adjust his aim at all. And he's not shooting at IGLA but at my location precisely killing me very accurately.

Exactly same situation happened the next round when teams were switched not only to me but also to one other guy who managed to kill him. As a "punishment" for his death he very precisely found his killer several 10s of meters away from hangar killing him very precisely.

Every second day he comes to the server using different accounts with different ranks and as we know it's very easy to "steal" accounts from other users who never signed up after EA shut down servers.

For example, last night his nickname was "stewbett" and although that account had terrible K/D ratio in jet he "magically" happened to have 55-3 (I think two deaths are attributed to himself) ratio on the Wake Island (still <1 K/D on the account but you get my point).

I've seen the best jet pilots, and I've seen very good pilots but this is obvious. I don't have video card strong enough to record in-game because it would be much easier for admins to understand what I'm talking about.

Nicknames I remember being used:

- LabacanSk (https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/81230225) (someone also mentioned this nickname in the shoutbox recently)
- stewbett (https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/90745132)

If this guy's PB screenshots are clean it could simply mean he's turning on whatever he's using "only when needed" (for example when he's coming towards enemy base).

And of course it could also mean he's completely legit which means we have someone who is not human nor even from our dimension nor reality.

Let the bashing begin...
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 09-01-2018 12:18
I dont like umad very much but i have to agree with him, he is right.
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 09-01-2018 13:39
Thus is daily basis in the server
https://youtu.be/jD4hfoEkgdM
Author
mesito

Posted on 09-01-2018 15:29
I can only say that I had the same experience with a certain player on Wake.
After I managed to kill him once he was having a field day with me:
no matter where on the map I was spawning, 10 seconds later he gunned me down in jet, and he made sure to kill ONLY me (like 15 times in a row).
At a certain point I just left the server cuz it was unreal...
It came back to my mind after reading umads post, cuz it was exactly the same!
Author
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:05
I'm actually glad I'm not the only one spotting irregularities with this guy. What I've also noticed in both LabacanSk and stewbett players is the same ping which averaged at around 60 and it was one more confirmation for me that this is the same guy.
Author
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:14
Nice, I just entered the server only to find player "hong-bing" baseraping Chinese with the score 32-0. Same ping almost stuck at 60...
Edited by umad on 09-01-2018 16:14
Author
gigilika

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:21
Tks god at least one smart brain is playing here and he see the true. I report 2 player wich i saw them doing this on server atacking me on jet pad after i disturb them on the air even i sttay far away from jet spawn and other players wait jet, on pad. They dont atack jet spawn players but only me evn i was other place. Arioly and Labacan are this players. I dont know what other acounts they use but one admin can easly fiind this answer searching theyr GUID on GGC data base. I saw them going out imediately after one admin is online. I am pretty sure oter player with this style exist already on server but i have no ideea how to prouve with demo...

"To be a good soldier in time of war, you must hate. If you hate heartfelt, you can not kill. Hatred is the greatest source of energy of a human being"
SVEN HASSEL
Author
gigilika

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:23
Sorry for my English.."oter" never can be OTHER...lol

"To be a good soldier in time of war, you must hate. If you hate heartfelt, you can not kill. Hatred is the greatest source of energy of a human being"
SVEN HASSEL
Author
gigilika

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:39
UMAD what if they use a script and, on this one, they can mark a player, how aviator can mark a point to hit after a spot? U know, maybe, how an aimbot work. All red points are players, so if he can mark you in a way he can atack only your nick all the time because [MAYBE], aimbot program can eliminate all other marks but not that chosen player?...I think u can edit that script to do this. I just ask my self about this because i saw aimbot how it work and i know is hard to chose same player wend u atack a group even aimbot show you enemies name. I also think if he use jet slowly wend he atack carrier, for example, he can chose targets from a group if he know you are dead and u wait jet on airfield area or carrier area. But also i was atacked from Arioly [for example]even i chose other spawn point and i stay hidden. After i spawn, in 30 sec he kill me even i was other where.HM!

SVEN HASSEL
Author
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 16:49
You can adjust aimbot pretty simply if you have the source code and you can really easily find source code online for most BF2 hacks. All aimbot does is find closest skeleton part (most commonly head part) in regards to player's (aimbotter's) position and then calculates the vector where to point the gun.

Since hacks these days have everything contained (aimbot, ESP, nametags, minimap, fog off etc.) like in that video @paratrooper posted if you have a working source code, basic logic and some programming knowledge you can reprogram aimbot to be afixed to one specific player by cycling through all players' skeletons in the game and stopping cycling when it gets to the player with certain name.
Edited by umad on 09-01-2018 16:50
Author
gigilika

Posted on 09-01-2018 18:19
Yeap...THis is a point of view....It can be happend.Or is just a smart guy and he make script to be batter, improving updates...But why?Why to bf2...Maybe he have something with 2f4y server because i dont see same things to other servers...I check already Super@ and DMK vehicle...Other servers no matter to much...So, he want t do this only here..WHY?I saw same style to different players, for example, now, player TK-NULL with ping around 100, in jet.{ maybe a fair player] but i dont know...

SVEN HASSEL
Author
gigilika

Posted on 09-01-2018 18:40
Same time i put my self in admin place...How much Information i have to kick a player...It is a objectiv os subjectiv opinion? Is fair what i do if i kick that players????????Maybe they just have skills..KI say that because i was head admin few years and i do mistakes...I report players here amd i saw they are fair players after a time and i do a mistake. Is not easy...But because they have OPTONS they can fiind answer faster then us so...Trust them.

SVEN HASSEL
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 09-01-2018 18:51
there is no escape from these people, the only way a proper player to deal is to leave the server and join later when the cheaters are gone.
Author
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 19:20
To be honest - nothing will happen and this guy will keep terrorizing players until he gets bored one day. Why? Simply because we have no proof and ranting on this thread proves nothing. If his PB screenshots are clean (which I believe are) then there really is no tangible proof he's cheating because he does it in an intelligent way.

Most cheaters (95%) want unrealistic score so when you have typical aimbotter on the server you will see incredible score such as 150-0. This guy keeps a line - have a high score but not too high for an obvious suspicion.

Let's say admins ban him. He appeals for an unban asking for the proof that he's cheating while at the same time he himself knows he did it carefully. So what proof can admins give? This thread where few players just rant? Certainly not...
Author
umad

Posted on 09-01-2018 19:38
Aaaaand again, the same guy - LupusD
Author
w33d mode22

Posted on 10-01-2018 06:26
Umad - he speaks the truth, respect from me.

2 Beer or not 2 Beer?

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BF2 -->> https://lost-soldiers.org/S_h_a_r_k_93#about
Author
umad

Posted on 10-01-2018 09:32
w33d mode22 wrote:
Umad - he speaks the truth, respect from me.

In that example I wrote in the original post where I mention the other guy waiting for the jet as well... that was you actually smiley I was just playing under different nickname at that time.
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 10-01-2018 19:02
umad is the shit!

I love chopper'n with this guy, after a decade of play'n I still can't fly as good as him but I can hold my own.

umad, GET TO THE CHOPPaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

smiley
Author
xu6huk

Posted on 10-01-2018 19:36
umad is right but this kind off cheaters are untouchable at this moment and i very hope something will change!
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 10-01-2018 20:55
here is one again SpeGGo
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

2 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions