Van... VanSanD xD or Old Fart smiley

VanSanD - 16.04.24 / 20:23

I am Stachu! Who are you? smiley

Stachu442 - 16.04.24 / 19:59

Stachu? Who is Stachu? smiley

VanSanD - 15.04.24 / 18:16

@one, what about Chocolat-Zura, Dingleberry-Ancus or Only-Water-Stachu? smiley

one2one69 - 15.04.24 / 11:22

I miss the sexy tones of reiska's voice whispering sweet nothings in my lugholes......

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

But with such a bad commander... He commands like Uragan

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

Losing because of a stupid commander is the most offensive thing. Okay, half the players did nothing

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:42

Someone forbid taking a commander in the game - Thetruth17

willy - 13.04.24 / 23:46

Whoa, cumshot across the bow.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:08

because you and your friends "ban" people who are willing to fight you, fairly.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | About 2F4Y.com
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Author Strange things happen at the one-two point
umad

Posted on 10-01-2018 22:05
Exactly - spEggO. Now he's not even hiding aimbot when he tried to steal the jet from the opposing team. Took 3 of us in the hangar with P90 in 0.5 seconds and after that failed attempt killed me from some 60 meters as soon as his parachute closed.

Keep up the good work on letting morons like this bust 2F4Y server <3
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 10-01-2018 23:48

Seen your recent report, umad - a wall of text - but no date, no time, no demo file name - NOTHING.
I won't waste my time with downloading multiple demos and guess around until I found him to review. And I'm pretty sure neither of our admins will. We are already busy enough to keep this place running! Just because you don't see it does not mean that this community runs without manpower!
Also: I will investigate and maybe ban the player if demo shows enough but what then? Such individuals know ways to bypass bans.
But this is your time to shine! Since you called yourself a software engineer: go and develop a system architecture that detects the bad guys, bans them and reliably keeps them off the servers - a PB/Fairfight pendant if you will.

One of your aliases was also added to REPORT VIOLATION for cheating by one of our players.
But: nothing was supplied in the report - no demo, no video, no date, no time (just as in your recent report) -> therefore: no proof = no ban.
If you benefit from that philosophy, everyone else has to, too - no double standards!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Edited by Krupp23 on 10-01-2018 23:49
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 11-01-2018 01:03
it's 2018 .. there's no excuse not to be able to record rulebreakers
Author
umad

Posted on 11-01-2018 11:03
@Krupp23: Seriously? My report from last night clearly states date, time and map of the obvious violation (report submitted: 10.01.18 - 22:44).

Here is copy-pasted report for your reference:

Please refer to this forum thread: http://2f4y.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=4&thread_id=2648

It is the same guy - exactly the same "fighting" style.

If you want proof check the demo of Zatar Wetlands played on 10.01.2017 around 22:00 (the first round). Just follow this player in the first few minutes where he bails out to steal MiG and how easily he takes 3 guys with P90 inside hangar and after he kills them you can also see how he automagically rotates 180 degrees trying to kill the next closest target as soon as he is in the line of fire.

Then follow his next bail where he takes me out immediately after parachute closes and while still on the run. I actually didn't even had a chance to pull the trigger - I was already dead.

You might also want to check his companion: Yoda-JG. Very high jet score in-game while account has barely >1 K/D ratio in the jet. Most probably one of many stolen accounts like the guy in the forum thread.

However, you didn't even wonder why no official report so far? Please enlighten me and tell me how can I prove from my own computer that someone is cheating intelligently? Screenshots? Demos? This guy changes nicknames every day, sometimes at least two times per day making proving even more difficult.

This guy became sloppy last night and instead of the typical baserape using the jet only (as he did so far) he also went on foot where you can't really hide aimbot even if it's not your typical aimbot which targets head but other parts of players' skeleton making it not so obvious. This is the only reason I made the official report just now and not like 7 days ago.

You have several people on this thread who came to the same conclusion as I did. Players whose ranks clearly show they're no idiots nor noobs. And yet all of us came to the same conclusion that this guy has an incredible accuracy and preferences for his killers to find them at any corner of the map.

Of course I won't waste my time protecting your server when you won't waste yours. If this were my server and I have several people complain regarding the same, very unusual thing I'd check it out one way or another but surely I won't tell you how to do your job.

Look, I was in your shoes when I was game administrator for our biggest national telecom operator 10 years ago. I'm just saying if multiple people are complaining about very unusual gameplay from certain individual then it's should be a trigger for investigation. I understand you have real life obligations (who doesn't) but asking us to do all the job which you yourself know is impossible (proving that someone cheats intelligently) is not fair really.

If you go by "such individuals know ways to bypass bans" then we really have nothing more to talk about and you can close this thread as it doesn't make any sense to continue ranting.

@Helldrummer-DK: Yeah, I used to buy high-end video cards for gaming only and put colorful lights in the PC's case 12 years ago when I was in high school. Then I grew up. But thanks for playing though.
Author
gigilika

Posted on 11-01-2018 18:39
Umad...this guys, because i think they are 2 guys. can be found it easly. I think they are 2 because i see 2 different pings one around 68 and second around 98-99 and even they use HIDE-IP they cant change own ping wend they are conected. So, if BF2HUB use only originals key, not others like battlelog,this guys must have valid cd-key. So if they use aimbots or other things they must have game serial before BF2HUB appears wend every one can buy game.My opinion work if this guys dont use a key generator and BF2HUB accept that.So, if they have origin keys and they use aimbots before BF2HUB appears, they must be in PB data list [ theyr GUID ], or MPI ban list or GGC ban list. As former admin i use GGC because , with a simple GUID search i see all NICKs used to online games by a player...So this guys must be checked easly. But , same time, i agre with Krupp...IT exist rules about bans so rules must be respected and all will be fair...I know is hard to report him wend, for example, he kill with P90, three guys in 2 sec...But a rule is a rule...

"To be a good soldier in time of war, you must hate. If you hate heartfelt, you can not kill. Hatred is the greatest source of energy of a human being"
SVEN HASSEL
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 11-01-2018 20:01
People apparently think it's just as easy as to ban a PBGUID/CDkey. It is in fact not! Remember Revive providing new keys with their downloads? Welcome to admins' hell!
People also think a ping is sufficient enough to identify a person - wtf???
Hide-Ip? You mean using another internet access or even a VPN? That likely changes your latency by definition since your traffic does not take the direct route to the server but a different one - first to the VPN access and then to the server.

@umad: you are right - I must have skipped that part where you mentioned the date and time. I'm sorry for that and being rude in return (as I'm a person that knows when to apologize!) and I will look into the particular demo today. Anyway - only cheating reports with either video or demos are regarded - rest goes to WATCHLIST without a ban.

However, you didn't even wonder why no official report so far? Please enlighten me and tell me how can I prove from my own computer that someone is cheating intelligently? Screenshots? Demos? This guy changes nicknames every day, sometimes at least two times per day making proving even more difficult.

Which is why we demand demos or videos instead of walls of text or screenshots when it comes to cheating accusations. Cheating is proven by actions in conjunction with their timings.

Of course I won't waste my time protecting your server when you won't waste yours. If this were my server and I have several people complain regarding the same, very unusual thing I'd check it out one way or another but surely I won't tell you how to do your job.

I'm just saying if multiple people are complaining about very unusual gameplay from certain individual then it's should be a trigger for investigation.

Will do - when I have the time. But you are posting provocations like these:

Such posts won't speed things up!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
gigilika

Posted on 11-01-2018 20:29
That means bf2hub accept revive new keys???Is very bad if this is true.It can be the reason for EA request them to shut down.I saw message and they sacuse Revive for property stealing and they have right,,u can t provide keys for a game wich u dont made it...
I say HIDE-IP because this is a program wich east-european use it but this program can t change ping latency ....He must hide himself from at least one another provider but....Actualy i think he use 2 different internet providers from same location...I use that few years ago. Same home but two different providers with different ping and two CD-keys, of course two computers...Wend i was admin i do that to watch server..

"To be a good soldier in time of war, you must hate. If you hate heartfelt, you can not kill. Hatred is the greatest source of energy of a human being"
SVEN HASSEL
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 11-01-2018 20:38
So investing in gear to make your gaming experience better is childish, but writing novels of whining on a forum about a subject, that you, as a software engineer, should know is near impossible to fully solve is mature. Are you mad, umad?

Author
umad

Posted on 11-01-2018 21:08
@Krupp23: Fine. If demos are sufficient for you then you'll get regular reports with date/time/map as I always did before.

And yes, I also apologize for my sarcastic writing because I was irritated by the fact that I can't really prove someone hacks intelligently and watching the demo as the 3rd party is not the same as experiencing it first person on the server. But as I said, if demos are good enough for you, they're good enough for me.

I started this thread not to bash administration but for other players to step up and speak about (as mesito said) "unreal" irregularities. And it happened. My first game on 2F4Y with this key was on 17th July 2014 and no one ever since then cheated this carefully. There were the usual pain-in-the-ass baserapers such as Keza but this is on a completely another level.

@Helldrummer-DK: You butthurt too much? Don't be. They invented pain-in-the-ass medications long time ago. No one ever mentioned making alpha and omega anti-cheat system. I was only asking to get rid of an existing cheater from the server. You know, like admins can usually do with tools they have at their disposal.
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 11-01-2018 22:54
how would I be butthurt?

So even if you manage to get whoever banned. That guy changes cd-key, IP-adress, makes new account or whatever he does to evade. How will you keep him banned now? By complaining on the forum?
Author
mesito

Posted on 11-01-2018 23:07
@Helldrummer - umad is just trying to bring up the attention to an existing problem here, looking for a solution. You seem to have nothing useful to add to this conversation instead of "thats just the way it is". Very helpful...
Edited by mesito on 11-01-2018 23:09
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 12-01-2018 08:22
Can i suggest to fight hacks in the server, if the opposing team cant kill the hacker, to be teamkilled? In the sake of good play a team can sacrifice one jet or chopper to kill him with no punishment from above. That will be some self controling the server and put away the hackers. We all know each other on the filed and core players can do that, btw im agree with @mesito.
Author
umad

Posted on 12-01-2018 10:26
@mesito76: As I said in my first post there will be some genius(es) trying to bash me and I was right. You can ask him about his friend Skruf2o how pissed off he was the other day because he fell victim to this same cheating guy under nickname hong-bing.

@paratrooper: Forcefully stop breaking rules by breaking rules? I don't think that's a good idea. Swift actions by administration seems to be the only (temporary) solution. It's been at least 7-8 days since I've noticed this happening and it might've been happening even longer it just didn't caught my attention.
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 12-01-2018 20:59
stop playing the victim card and answer my question.
Author
Chruker

Posted on 12-01-2018 21:28
Krupp23 wrote:
Anyway - only cheating reports with either video or demos are regarded - rest goes to WATCHLIST without a ban.

Just curious: Where do the ingame !r thingies go? Do they ring a bell somewhere?
Author
Bf2Estonia

Posted on 29-04-2018 02:05
Sounds like Polse clan is causing the mess again. They have different nicknames quite often. They jet snipe you all over the map. Well known cheaters clan the thing is they have power all over the place and they suck different server admins cocks to make them look innocent. Two faced guys. When admins are around they act nice but when no one is around they go to different teams and use friends help to steal enemy team helis and jets. Thats hy you see Helldrummer trying to change the topic smiley

good guy overall
Edited by Bf2Estonia on 29-04-2018 02:12
Author
WOoKie_Kickey

Posted on 29-04-2018 05:24
what's wrong with jet sniping?smiley
Author
vel1matti

Posted on 29-04-2018 05:53
what's wrong with sucking cock?smiley
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 30-04-2018 19:53
Helldrummer-DK wrote:
How will you keep him banned now? By complaining on the forum?

Fucking lewl
Author
LaZeR

Posted on 01-05-2018 07:46
This type of issue exists in pretty much every multiplayer game, but it's especially prevalent in games like BF2 that has weak or no Anti-cheat. Although there is actually something that is possible to do about it, if the people in charge of the server are willing to spend a bit of time implementing.

What I am talking about is a 'whitelist', you would require players to register on the forum and submit their bf2 account to be whitelisted on the game-server. For a game with a very low stream of new players such a solution is by far the easiest and most effective way to combat cheating, as it would add much more effort on the cheaters side to be accepted into the whitelist on multiple accounts just to get banned within days.

Battlefield 2 videos:
- 2F4Y & 2v2
- Incinerate them all
- Air Born
- Air Born #2
- Limitless
- Limitless pt. 2
- Jet
- xTremis
Edited by LaZeR on 01-05-2018 07:46
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions