Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

AIM-999 - 18.04.24 / 19:39

That tank shot was awesome. Didn't even kill the jet, just shot you out XD

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:32

Or maybe the girls can’t cope with airplane flights anymore and it’s time to join the infantry?)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author No Rules = Chaos
Archaeopteryx

Posted on 12-04-2014 08:12
Having no idiots C4'ing the planes/choppers would be nice. No raping planes before takeoff would be nice. No aircraft/arty on Uncaps/Carriers/Airfields would be nice. This server is Chaos. A few rules, and a few Enforcers would do the trick. I have played BF online since the 1942 Demo, and admined ever since. This shit is out of hand. You want a full, retard filled server, or a good one, with players (after 8 years) are willing to play a good game.

You need a few rules, and I am willing to offer advice to help admin the kiddies.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 12-04-2014 09:07
I have played BF online since the 1942 Demo, and admined ever since.

And youre still not able to read the Server Welcome Message which clearly states: "Everything is allowed except unsportsmanlike behaviour!"

A few rules, and a few Enforcers would do the trick.

1. Sportsman Agreement
2. Report Violation

This shit is out of hand. You want a full, retard filled server, or a good one, with players (after 8 years) are willing to play a good game. You need a few rules, and I am willing to offer advice to help admin the kiddies.

You dont read the Server Welcome Message, you dont read our Website, you obviously dont know who we are and what we do at all since 2006, you call our players retards and kiddies and you seriously believe you can advice us? Forget it!

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
one2one69

Posted on 12-04-2014 09:20
could not have put it better myself, 100 % agree with Club
Edited by one2one69 on 12-04-2014 09:20
Author
Chaes

Posted on 12-04-2014 11:19
Not sure if trolling, or retarded.
Author
Wildcat_PL

Posted on 12-04-2014 17:15
Yet we have an almost full server all the time except nights, dozens of active admins online, probably more then hundred regular players who take screenshots and report rulebreakers via page and admins are regulary baning/warning players who behave bad.

Its true that everyone needs improvement always, because if you dont improve - you go backwards against the competition. Constructive criticism is always welcomed so I suggest you try again. Noone likes a whining smartass who thinks is smarter then everyone else and starts with that attitude. Do as radio suggest, read the links, think it over, and start again.

Chaes wrote:

Be nice Cheas - afterall there is a live person in there - would you comment like this if he was standing next to you? These isn't 4chan!
Edited by Wildcat_PL on 12-04-2014 17:20
Author
keza

Posted on 12-04-2014 22:22
Archaeopteryx wrote:
Having no idiots C4'ing the planes/choppers would be nice. No raping planes before takeoff would be nice. No aircraft/arty on Uncaps/Carriers/Airfields would be nice. This server is Chaos. A few rules, and a few Enforcers would do the trick. I have played BF online since the 1942 Demo, and admined ever since. This shit is out of hand. You want a full, retard filled server, or a good one, with players (after 8 years) are willing to play a good game.

You need a few rules, and I am willing to offer advice to help admin the kiddies.
man you're totally wrong, it's the best server ever made in BF2, 2F4y has the better balance rules for the players and the admin and therefore is constantly full, the rest have OTHER server it has all these stupid rules and play on it, just be careful when the admins is in game thay like to ban you if you kill them a few times in a row like mesmiley

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
Chaes

Posted on 12-04-2014 22:56
Wildcat_PL wrote:

Chaes wrote:

Be nice Cheas - afterall there is a live person in there - would you comment like this if he was standing next to you? These isn't 4chan!

» View Image in fullsize

It is one of my favourite memes. Never meant to hurt his feelings!
Edited by Chaes on 12-04-2014 22:57
Author
slideaar

Posted on 13-04-2014 00:19
Wildcat_PL wrote:
Chaes wrote:

>implying he knows what 4chan is.
Author
Archaeopteryx

Posted on 15-04-2014 07:41
I came off a bit strong, sorry. I was just mad as hell about so many players that were just plain being unsportsmanlike. Great server otherwise. I like it to hum, players in squads, on chat, and actually playing for the team they are on.

If any of you see me online, please join squad with a Mic, and we can play properly. Again, I apologize for the tone of my post. I was drunk and arrogant. I look forward to good games.

We used to use the "Chopper of Doom": 6 players, all in squad, all on voip/ts. Pilot/squad leader is medic, 2 gunners are ammo, 2 guys in the back with a wrench. 1 C4 guy. One very good C4 guy. Pilot swoops over flags and Armor, mines and C4 rain down, and grenades, too. Want a flag? Hover high, let the guys drop, die, respawn in chopper.

Author
Archaeopteryx

Posted on 15-04-2014 19:58
Last night we were Mec on Oman. The F35's were relentlessly strafing our airfield. I kept spawning to get the bomber, but they had that runway on lockdown. I managed to RPG both planes within moments of each other. Ha!
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 15-04-2014 20:25
Archaeopteryx wrote:
Last night we were Mec on Oman. The F35's were relentlessly strafing our airfield. I kept spawning to get the bomber, but they had that runway on lockdown. I managed to RPG both planes within moments of each other. Ha!

Payback moments are the sweetest.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions