You must login to post a message.

3scort3 - 29.03.24 / 13:18

meanwhile u can make a MajorLeeStoned2.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author Stacked teams
mesito

Posted on 26-02-2015 15:26
Some people even mastered the art of knowing exactly when a chopper/jet is respawning, then destroying it the second it shows up again or when people try to lift off. This is just straight up bs behaviour, which imo should not happen.

Thank god i cant fly...smiley

As for Keza - yeah, hes a tough nut. When u really know how to use a jet/chopper (or a certain vehicle in general) like he do, of course your not loved by everybody.

mesito - efil 4 yrtnafni
Author
Dr_Reiska
BF2 Admin

Posted on 26-02-2015 16:03
mesito wrote:
As for Keza - yeah, hes a tough nut. When u really know how to use a jet/chopper (or a certain vehicle in general) like he do, of course your not loved by everybody.
Hah, this made my daysmiley. The point was that he can't fly. He just rapes..
Author
keza

Posted on 26-02-2015 16:07
Dr_Reiska wrote:
keza wrote:
Rosettenritter wrote:
keza wrote:
lol so not trysmiley

says the one of the biggest rapewhores on this server....pfff
yea rly,l em so soory my baby,I'm just doing what you are doing and your friends.That's why you have no reason to cry for mesmiley
Srsly keza? Believe what you like, but could it be your own fault that people like to rape you?
srsly Rieska I've been thinking about it, and you know what, I concluded that some players just do not like me regardless of whether rape them or notsmiley, but it's a game fortunately there are more people who respect mesmiley. like you, of course, and I respect you because you're a team player, and when I raped you or anabosmileyl? maybe a couple of times when it was revenge for the previous roundsmiley, but all in all I have one rule and that is when who do not rape me, I'm not going to rape him, and for that you hold right?

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
keza

Posted on 26-02-2015 16:10
Dr_Reiska wrote:
mesito wrote:
Hah, this made my daysmiley. The point was that he can't fly. He just rapes..
omg, seriously Riska know and you know that rape as well as I the difference is whether you are angry or noramalan like me smiley

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
Author
mesito

Posted on 26-02-2015 16:17
...*singing* Love is in the air.....
Author
Chaes

Posted on 26-02-2015 19:47
mesito wrote:
Some people seem to be more interested in getting good k/d ratio
(i.e statwhores) than a nice and decent teamplay (getting flags together), and you cant blame `em for that, cuz at the end of the day they will help you win a round, too.

Nevertheless, i think we all witnessed how a good chopper duo + a good pilot can dominate a map in a way that it gets very much frustrating.

Thank god there are some veterans around here who have an interest in keeping the teams balanced.
Have to name Wildcat here, who switched yesterday when teams where really unfair. Cheers to that smiley, n1

Well sorry for unbalancing the team with kaffe.. but allow me to have some fun? smiley
Wildcat wasn't able to balance the team despite his switch (which I appreciated), he too eventually left smiley

And mesito, thanks for your teamplay with the tank <3

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Edited by Chaes on 26-02-2015 19:53
Author
ErinPumaHarper

Posted on 27-02-2015 01:42
Yeah because this is the 2f4y "community" after all but i must admit it also seems like a clan war theses days because the same names are always in one team versus the "rest" of the world type feeling/scenario...its also miraculous how theses players end up on the same team day after day even after a server re-start... the odds are mind blowing....why not just log-in join a team & stay on the assigned team produced....oh wait i can't shoot/own my friend i might seem inferior/better to him..i'll instead lame join to prevent this from happening because that's my best option.......its all a pride thing in my opinion.
Author
Wildcat_PL

Posted on 27-02-2015 15:38
It's plain simple puma. If there are 4-5 guys which know what they're doing, communicate and work for their goal they, know they are stronger playing together and they want to play together.

And - after u tasted a coordinated gaming (clan-gaming/comm-wars) you really get pissed at random behaviour of random (public) players.
Author
keza

Posted on 27-02-2015 16:09
Wildcat_PL wrote:
It's plain simple puma. If there are 4-5 guys which know what they're doing, communicate and work for their goal they, know they are stronger playing together and they want to play together.

And - after u tasted a coordinated gaming (clan-gaming/comm-wars) you really get pissed at random behaviour of random (public) players.
it is true, can not one or two good players to change the game of the team if they are camping with snipers and all the waiting vehicles and do not know what to do with them. but I do not blame them though because they have never played teamwar!smiley

Author
koolae

Posted on 27-02-2015 16:48
I play with people who i like to play with and who i like to see in my squad. And we are trying to keep server balanced, maybe smiley

BF2 > BF3 + BF4
Edited by koolae on 27-02-2015 16:49
Author
EntraVenuS

Posted on 01-03-2015 19:30
ban the teamswitchers who switch to the winning team always .. lose once in a while it makes you a better man to fight and lose instead of rape and win
Author
E1DRIVER

Posted on 03-03-2015 19:15
It seems you all lost track of the topic. It was not at all about rape(by the way all is fair in war and death). It was about the start of a new game. At the beginning there are teams that state 20 players when in reality only 9 are playing on one team and 15 to 20 are playing on the other. When this happens the team with 20 has a serious advantage and can capture most to all of the flags in record time. I've been on both sides of this fence an either way it's no fun to play a lopsided game. There are players trying to boost there (ego) kill ratio. That to me is no fun. The best games end close to even. You all complain about team switching, rape, and pilots that are not team players. That can't be controlled. But players that won't activate or join, that are still on the roster can be. THAT was the complaint.
So I'll keep you in my sites and kill you later.

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. (Tuco)
Author
mesito

Posted on 03-03-2015 20:43
E1DRIVER is right, some people seem to be idling on the server for hours. This is especially annoying if the server is full and you cant join...

-I like big fat man like you. When they fall they make more noise. And sometimes they dont get up-
(Tuco)
Author
keza

Posted on 03-03-2015 20:56
mesito wrote:
E1DRIVER is right, some people seem to be idling on the server for hours. This is especially annoying if the server is full and you cant join...

-I like big fat man like you. When they fall they make more noise. And sometimes they dont get up-
(Tuco)
as far as I know, this server has auto admins kick players who do not play compared to the Idling, after a few minutes it was during the day. but after the last restart of the day to be shut down after midnight because the server is almost empty until 3 o'clock in the morning to be 15-15 players who play even has 8 bots because i do not see what the problem is?smiley

Author
tero1987

Posted on 07-03-2015 22:05
Rosettenritter wrote:
keza wrote:
lol so not trysmiley

I agree you Rose. This guy dont have any skill.
over and over again every day same shit.
Author
keza

Posted on 07-03-2015 23:19
tero1987 wrote:
Rosettenritter wrote:
keza wrote:
lol so not trysmiley

I agree you Rose. This guy dont have any skill.
over and over again every day same shit.
Tero and Rosettenritter cent kiss my asssmiley,stop trolingsmiley

Author
EntraVenuS

Posted on 13-03-2015 22:24
at the end of the day people should be more sporting, if they keep winning on one team maybe the whole squad should switch at round end and help the weaker team, Its not all about wining but taking part and playing for fun and keeping the server balanced
Edited by EntraVenuS on 13-03-2015 22:30
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions