You must login to post a message.

3scort3 - 29.03.24 / 13:18

meanwhile u can make a MajorLeeStoned2.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author continuous connection problems
azqui1

Posted on 28-07-2015 18:50
So im getting mighty annoyed at this and this happens ONLY in 2f4y , I can connect to every other server and play there with no hassles

sometimes the game will let me in straight away other times first off I get the message "your connection to the server has been lost" then after clicking ok I get the message "you have failed to connect , please check your connection settings and try again" this message comes up between 5-15 times , then it will try to connect again , then I get the first message again "your connection to the server has been lost"

now recently im getting kicked halfway through a game (when im able to get on) saying about the "unmodified content" , then we start the whole connection messages again

Then when loading a new map or second round of a map im getting kicked aswell for "unmodified content" and "connection to the server has been lost" then we start the whole connection messages again

My questions are :
1) How can I fix all this ?
2) What is wrong with this server ?
3) Does this happen only to me ?

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize

Edited by azqui1 on 28-07-2015 18:54
Author
Aavvxs
BF2 Admin

Posted on 29-07-2015 00:46
I don't know when these screenshots are taken, but if you look at the server ping it displays "16287" and "5426". That's probably why you're having connection problems. Although I don't know the reason why the server ping is that high, to my knowledge the server hasn't had any problems.
Edited by Aavvxs on 29-07-2015 00:48
Author
Theo

Posted on 29-07-2015 13:08
"Your connection to the server has been lost"
This happens to me often on all servers when first trying to join. Join again.

"You have failed to connect. Please check your network connection(s) and try again."
Ive been getting this as well lately, i think it started after i changed some of my internet settings. But since i like my settings better now, i cope with this. Solution restart bf2.

"Unmodified content" during map change
Theres a thread about this, maybe some wiser guy can link you to it. Alt + Tab out during map load for 2-15 sec.

"Unmodified content" other times
Maybe u have modified content. Idk. You can always try reinstalling bf2 and maybe get the patches from a different location.

Everythings the way its supposed to.
Author
azqui1

Posted on 29-07-2015 13:34
aaVVxs wrote:
I don't know when these screenshots are taken, but if you look at the server ping it displays "16287" and "5426". That's probably why you're having connection problems. Although I don't know the reason why the server ping is that high, to my knowledge the server hasn't had any problems.

these screens were taken just after I was in the game and got kicked out
Author
azqui1

Posted on 29-07-2015 13:37
Theo wrote:
"Your connection to the server has been lost"
This happens to me often on all servers when first trying to join. Join again.

"You have failed to connect. Please check your network connection(s) and try again."
Ive been getting this as well lately, i think it started after i changed some of my internet settings. But since i like my settings better now, i cope with this. Solution restart bf2.

"Unmodified content" during map change
Theres a thread about this, maybe some wiser guy can link you to it. Alt + Tab out during map load for 2-15 sec.

"Unmodified content" other times
Maybe u have modified content. Idk. You can always try reinstalling bf2 and maybe get the patches from a different location.

ive tried to join again still get the same thing but only happens on 2f4y

no internet settings have been changed , I restart bf2 and the pc and same thing happens

alt+tab doesn't work for me its freezes the game then I have to ctrl alt del and close bf2

no modified content its all downloaded and installed through origin
Author
PZ0R

Posted on 29-07-2015 15:11
Please see this thread for the "modified content" error:

http://2f4y.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=2180

I've never been kicked in the middle of a round due to that, though, only at the start of a new map because some maps load too quickly on the client side.
Author
DesertFox20591

Posted on 29-07-2015 19:39
azqui1 wrote:
So im getting mighty annoyed at this and this happens ONLY in 2f4y , I can connect to every other server and play there with no hassles

sometimes the game will let me in straight away other times first off I get the message "your connection to the server has been lost" then after clicking ok I get the message "you have failed to connect , please check your connection settings and try again" this message comes up between 5-15 times , then it will try to connect again , then I get the first message again "your connection to the server has been lost"

now recently im getting kicked halfway through a game (when im able to get on) saying about the "unmodified content" , then we start the whole connection messages again

Then when loading a new map or second round of a map im getting kicked aswell for "unmodified content" and "connection to the server has been lost" then we start the whole connection messages again

My questions are :

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize

same here
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 29-07-2015 20:16
azqui1 wrote:

disable macros, autohotkey, auto-squad-create and similar stuff. make sure your network connection works properly.

azqui1 wrote:

nothing.

azqui1 wrote:

can happen to anyone with a bad network connection, macros enabled or corrupted BF2 installation.

azqui1 wrote:
alt+tab doesn't work for me its freezes the game then I have to ctrl alt del and close bf2

another indicator that something is wrong with your OS or BF2 installation.
maybe your game client can't communicate correctly with the game server because of lags and freezes in the background.

other servers do not validate data packets sent to the server - we do.

DesertFox20591 wrote:
same here

feel free to try the suggestions mentioned in this thread.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 30-07-2015 01:12
About the alt-tab problem, there's an old fix for that if that's what you mean - http://www.fileplanet.com/204918/200000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2-Patch-v1.50-Hotfix-Alt+Tab
Author
baraka37

Posted on 30-07-2015 12:59
SAME PROBLEM HAPPEN TO ME, I FIX WITH THIS PROGRAM, IS FREE
www.razerzone.com/cortex/thankyou

andres
Author
Antiglucke
BF2 Admin

Posted on 30-07-2015 15:03
@baraka: I highly doubt that the program you linked can solve any of the mentioned issues.

Regarding the "modified content" BF2mld might help (see http://2f4y.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=2180). At least you wouldn't have to Alt+Tab any more and thus could avoid crashes. But in your case I wouldn't be even sure that the too fast loading is the problem that causes the kick for "modified content". It's possible that the data you send is corrupted due to the bad connection and thus the server thinks you have modified your BF2. So no guarantee that BF2mld improves your situation regarding the kicks for "modified content".

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name ;D

"So what if its a female gamer? You cant call it teabaggin... I now introduce the term "lipdip" for the fairer sexed gamers."
Author
DesertFox20591

Posted on 07-08-2015 06:26
Clubradio wrote:
azqui1 wrote:

disable macros, autohotkey, auto-squad-create and similar stuff. make sure your network connection works properly.

azqui1 wrote:

nothing.

azqui1 wrote:

can happen to anyone with a bad network connection, macros enabled or corrupted BF2 installation.

azqui1 wrote:

another indicator that something is wrong with your OS or BF2 installation.
maybe your game client can't communicate correctly with the game server because of lags and freezes in the background.

other servers do not validate data packets sent to the server - we do.

DesertFox20591 wrote:
same here

feel free to try the suggestions mentioned in this thread.

Thank you for your nice feedback and sorry for my late reply...i discovered that one of the wireless sectors which i was connected to in our area was the problem and i solved it easily by reconnecting to other sector
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions