Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

VanSanD - 15.04.24 / 18:16

@one, what about Chocolat-Zura, Dingleberry-Ancus or Only-Water-Stachu? smiley

one2one69 - 15.04.24 / 11:22

I miss the sexy tones of reiska's voice whispering sweet nothings in my lugholes......

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

But with such a bad commander... He commands like Uragan

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

Losing because of a stupid commander is the most offensive thing. Okay, half the players did nothing

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:42

Someone forbid taking a commander in the game - Thetruth17

willy - 13.04.24 / 23:46

Whoa, cumshot across the bow.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:08

because you and your friends "ban" people who are willing to fight you, fairly.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:07

Anything that happens to you now is warranted...

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:03

You both couldn't cope without your crutches, which is typical of you closet cheaters.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:02

Which is why you did NOT do well in the Dogfighting tournament and why Kaffe didn't fight NuKe in the finals.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author this is migrants or soldiers????
TH3_R3v3ng3AR

Posted on 02-09-2015 19:01
what did u say about this kind of migrants?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/01/12/2BDDDEC500000578-3217584-In_total_1_000_migrants_are_still_at_the_Budapest_railway_statio-a-61_1441106121617.jpg
Edited by TH3_R3v3ng3AR on 02-09-2015 19:02
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 02-09-2015 19:16
TH3_R3v3ng3AR wrote:
what did u say about this kind of migrants?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/09/01/12/2BDDDEC500000578-3217584-In_total_1_000_migrants_are_still_at_the_Budapest_railway_statio-a-61_1441106121617.jpg

I would say they are human like you and me.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
TH3_R3v3ng3AR

Posted on 02-09-2015 20:31
I think u have right! And, because that I hope they come with good hard....I stay few years in "Arabian lands" and I never forget European history [real history] and because that, I am sure if they want to kill us they will do it...I don't understand how they come that many and that fast and no one have any attitude about that...Hope for good to Europe!!BUT......I think It is a Trojan horse for something much larger.
Edited by TH3_R3v3ng3AR on 02-09-2015 20:34
Author
Wildcat_PL

Posted on 02-09-2015 21:11
I don't want to break any rules this community has about rasism and intolerance so I will remain silent. And IMO this gaming community is not a good place to express your opinions/fears on that subject.

Frankly I'm afraid that if we continue the discussion there will soon be someone who will flame about it and it's only gonna make admins busy with bans and will not change a thing about the immigration.
Author
gigilika

Posted on 02-09-2015 21:18
I agree with u Wildcat...

"To be a good soldier in time of war, you must hate. If you hate heartfelt, you can not kill. Hatred is the greatest source of energy of a human being"
SVEN HASSEL
Author
mesito

Posted on 03-09-2015 00:43
After fleeing from war and chaos in their countries to stay alive, im pretty sure they come with "good hard" - whatever that means.... And if you do not understand why there are so many refugees , well , my friend, take a look around the world: most of those wars are supported by Europe and Nato and the refugees are simply victims of those fights goin on for example in Syria. And what do you mean by "not having an attitude about that"? Your attitude is very clear imo , looking at the topic of your post "migrants or soldiers" Pretty pathetic... What could possibly make you think that - after fleeing from their own country with literally nothing, arriving in a foreign country looking for shelter (and beeing greeted with fences and police batons) - "they want to kill us ???!!!? Dude, seriously....
Thats all im gonna say. And Wildcat, its not always good to remain silent, especially when its about "common sense".
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 03-09-2015 01:22
Soldiers ready to play BF2! But you could say some are lamejoining (switching from loosing team to winning team)! smiley

"Its just a game!" - "BF2!"
Edited by FINwidowmaker on 03-09-2015 01:48
Author
TH3_R3v3ng3AR

Posted on 03-09-2015 14:27
I wanted to see some opinions about what is happend. And ,Mesito, if you were paying attention and I asked a question not a definition.I have friends who have fought against this kind of people in Afghanistan and Iraq ... I personally have two missions in Afghanistan and I know fanaticism of these people ...That is why I asked a question ... Just want to see opinion but ,now ,I feel sorry for my question...here is not a place to do that...TKS Clubradio for understanding.
Author
mesito

Posted on 03-09-2015 16:11
Dont you think there is a slight difference between peaceful refugees just struggling to survive and religious fanatics ?!
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 03-09-2015 18:37
[img]http://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://songsfortheotherkind.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/FalseDilemma.jpg&imgrefurl=http://songsfortheotherkind.com/blog/the-many-faces-of-sui-generis/&h=500&w=665&tbnid=aG6oifDUzNz97M:&docid=WQlHnBJrc8J-PM&ei=8HboVezYHKObygOPl46QDw&tbm=isch&ved=0CAkQMygGMAY4ZGoVChMI7JD7hqbbxwIVo41yCh2PiwPy[/img]

"Its just a game!" - "BF2!"
Edited by FINwidowmaker on 03-09-2015 18:37
Author
Chaes

Posted on 03-09-2015 19:50
FINwidowmaker wrote:
Soldiers ready to play BF2! But you could say some are lamejoining (switching from loosing team to winning team)! smiley

Best metaphor I've ever seen smiley

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Author
SiddytheOne87

Posted on 04-09-2015 01:14
If these incidents might motivate you in the future to put certain numbers into your tag which express your dislike, do not :XDDDDDD
Author
Wildcat_PL

Posted on 04-09-2015 08:16
still remembering the lesson of your ban siddy smiley

thats why I remained silent in my first post.
Author
blitzKRIEGE

Posted on 08-09-2015 04:55
@Mesito you do speak a lot of Common Sense above in your posts! But Common Sense is not so Common these days as you found out with the post that got your attention. I agree with you on that what the US and NATO has done in the last ten to fifteen years has got a lot to do with the current situation in the Middle East and North Africa.
As far as Europe goes in current shape and form, there are two kinds of Europe that exist. One which is West Europe or NATO countries/Europe and the other is Eastern Europe or Warsaw Pact countries/Europe. They both have a huge difference in terms of values and attitudes when it comes to modern democratic society. One is fairly enlightened with a dash of right wing jingoism here and there and others are just coming out of the oppressive and regressive regimes of Warsaw Pact. It will take a generation or two to come up to the reality!
As far as TH3_R3v3ng3AR goes it very much displays that mindset of an Eastern European regress!
Author
one2one69

Posted on 08-09-2015 08:31
It's all heading towards 1984,buckle up folks it's going to be a bumpy ride
Author
TH3_R3v3ng3AR

Posted on 09-09-2015 21:11
Blitzkriege what u say has nothing to do with democratic society or Eastern Europe regress. As u see nobody say nothing about this people in Arabian countries, US or England. All this guys want to go in England or Germany or US...because????????because winning money or something? NO!!!!U will see theyr mentality soon...In my country I don't need nothing...For example ...U buy water every day...I have it for free...my own...u buy food every day..i don't...And I have many examples....But this guys use OWN people to GO TO EUROPE...For them own mom or son DONT MATTER if they want to kill u...They will DO EVERYTHING TO KILL U, to get down your system of values. Read history ,my friend....and u will find answer.Of course I feel sorry for all that childs,womans,old people..for theyr country or bad days...But in same time I see a Hungarian girl with camera hitting a child and not even one occidental journal did n t say something WHY?I am courious if they sleep near to your home u give them a glass of water how I do it now. Dont tell me about Warshaw pact after Churchill and other 2 idiots ,in 45 , do what they do with Europe...How many people cry because they take a paper and they put a line ????This guys come here because England and US give them WAR...I don't see any German or a Polish or a Central European citizen do something wrong or take something from this people...WHO make ISIS ??????Who give them guns?Ask them....I do it already..Hope we finish here this discution...
Author
Theo

Posted on 09-09-2015 21:25

Everythings the way its supposed to.
Author
blitzKRIEGE

Posted on 11-09-2015 17:47
TH3_R3v3ng3AR wrote:
Blitzkriege what u say has nothing to do with democratic society or Eastern Europe regress. As u see nobody say nothing about this people in Arabian countries, US or England. All this guys want to go in England or Germany or US...because????????because winning money or something? NO!!!!U will see theyr mentality soon...In my country I don't need nothing...For example ...U buy water every day...I have it for free...my own...u buy food every day..i don't...And I have many examples....But this guys use OWN people to GO TO EUROPE...For them own mom or son DONT MATTER if they want to kill u...They will DO EVERYTHING TO KILL U, to get down your system of values. Read history ,my friend....and u will find answer.Of course I feel sorry for all that childs,womans,old people..for theyr country or bad days...But in same time I see a Hungarian girl with camera hitting a child and not even one occidental journal did n t say something WHY?I am courious if they sleep near to your home u give them a glass of water how I do it now. Dont tell me about Warshaw pact after Churchill and other 2 idiots ,in 45 , do what they do with Europe...How many people cry because they take a paper and they put a line ????This guys come here because England and US give them WAR...I don't see any German or a Polish or a Central European citizen do something wrong or take something from this people...WHO make ISIS ??????Who give them guns?Ask them....I do it already..Hope we finish here this discution...
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/10/the-stunning-hypocrisy-of-mitteleuropa-refugees-poland-hungary-czech-republic/?utm_content=bufferd64a2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Author
mesito

Posted on 11-09-2015 19:04
Theo, i dont know this guy but what he says makes sense and I agree with everything he is saying.

But what Europe is facing atm are mostly refugees of war, who are granted asylum.
Its pretty cynical imo, because so called "wirtschaftsflüchtlinge" (people leaving their country because of poverty) are not granted asylum in Germany. Basically its like: Oh, you wanna have a piece of the pie, too, and live a better life and earn some decent bucks here?! Well, it wont happen my friend. We can talk again if your country is at war, then you can come here....(maybe).

And R3v3ng3AR: "They will do EVERYTHING TO KILL U, to get down your system of values"
You sound like a scared and xenophobic man. I feel sorry for you.
Enjoy your free water and your food and make yourself comfortable in your system of values, whatever those may be.

P.S. Interesting post, blitzkriege
Edited by mesito on 11-09-2015 19:11
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions