HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
=617= DjBattlefield2007
Top Flag Capturer
crisacm1ptt
Top Flag Neutralizer
crisacm1ptt
Top Flag Defender
cmha62m
Top Squadleader
C2H5OH RR.Stalker
Top Commander
[TMG] gerrywar3
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Krupp23 - 17.11.18 / 14:37

You better not count on that, not_local

not_local - 17.11.18 / 00:30

Krupp, die Regeln, um sie zu brechen)) Russisch ist schwierig ... Wo ist Dagi?

not_local - 17.11.18 / 00:30

Wir entspannten uns. Deutsch und Russisch sind am einfachsten. Freund, vergib uns. Vergib Krupp ...

Krupp23 - 16.11.18 / 21:11

Looks like everybody forgot about the old rule "english only in public sections"

dbcooper - 16.11.18 / 21:00

Begræns dig selv til engelsk eller svensk. Ingen heretiske sprog her.

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:55

Lieblingslied For evigt, måske for evigt Skal vi sammen, samme vej Og når i morgen får øjne, og natten hviler sig

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:22

Ich bin schon alt ...

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:20

Ich habe deutsch vergessen Ich habe Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. Vor vielen Jahren.

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:13

Nicht weinen. Menschen sind anders ...

toppy - 16.11.18 / 19:17

Werd alles neu installieren um euch mal zu besuchen smiley

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Author remove commander
Tomcrafd
Member

Posts: 5
Joined: 18.03.18
Posted on 29-08-2018 12:40
why is the opportunity to remove the commander disabled?

on the server there is a player who constantly goes to command, but absolutely does not know how to do it. when he commands it is simply impossible to play, you have to go over to the enemy. he knows nothing but artillery and UAV.

[TMG] gerrywar3 - this player.

Yesterday while he commanded I slaughtered him 4 times.
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2945
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 29-08-2018 21:12
Tomcrafd wrote:
why is the opportunity to remove the commander disabled?

Such features always have been and always will be abused!
If we'd switch it on, you'd ask us why it's on soon as you are the one being force-relieved by mutiny.

Tomcrafd wrote:
Yesterday while he commanded I slaughtered him 4 times.

Am I getting this right - you are admitting to have violated our Sportsman Agreement by 4 teamkills?


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
mesito
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 94
Joined: 11.02.15
Posted on 30-08-2018 12:21
Krupp, the amount of total noob commanders who do absolutely NOTHING makes me wanna violate the sportsman agreement, too - sometimes....
Author
Tomcrafd
Member

Posts: 5
Joined: 18.03.18
Posted on 30-08-2018 15:21
Krupp23 wrote:
Tomcrafd wrote:
why is the opportunity to remove the commander disabled?


Tomcrafd wrote:
Yesterday while he commanded I slaughtered him 4 times.

Am I getting this right - you are admitting to have violated our Sportsman Agreement by 4 teamkills?


where I wrote about teamkills? friendlyfire is off. I killed him when he commanded a team of rivals
Author
Djbattlefield
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 39
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Joined: 06.08.15
Posted on 31-08-2018 07:50
Right, so Tom.

You knew where YOUR commander was because 95% of people who command sit somewhere safe and idle so they can do their job correctly and SPOT because the commander has ENDLESS SPOTS.

So you either grew tired of his NO spots or got annoyed as his endless spotting ability and chat spam, in which you proceeded to switch teams, like a bitch, and now used your FORMER teammate's position information to go back to that location and TEAMKILL. No I mean regular kill him, but wait you USED to be on his team, so yea, I was previously correct in saying TEAMKILL.

Congradulations! You are a fuk'n jerkoff.

It would be great if 2F4Y administrators, took this opportunity and revised your Sportsman Agreement to STOP these people from willfully teamswitching to gain an advantage.

Ya know, or DON'T do anything and instead punish people that get pist off by these spineless actions and teamkill the original, dick-less player and get banned for it...

2F4Y is not my BF2 playground, so I truly don't give a shit, but this IS a PROBLEM in BF2 now and you should address it.


Most Notable Offenders

KiMoO
=USA= [F7F7]GeN.Chrono
skx55
RUS AVTORSKIY
AntiThiest
GlockAndAK47
M101T800

On a funny side note to this forum post, the commander 'in question', is your current #1 commander. smiley
Author
armyforu
Member

Posts: 8
Joined: 05.11.18
Posted on 05-11-2018 18:22
I have to agree with this topic. TMC Gerry always becomes commander and ever game he is you lose... no supplies, no spots, art on different base etc etc etc


He always plays commander due to his rank, and messes up each game on purpose... smiley
Author
Sn1p
Member

Posts: 29
Joined: 18.06.15
Posted on 07-11-2018 01:50
Guys, in protest, you can burp into the commander's voice channel! smileysmileysmiley


https://discord.gg/VSHGyaD
Edited by Sn1p on 07-11-2018 01:51
Author
armyforu
Member

Posts: 8
Joined: 05.11.18
Posted on 07-11-2018 18:50
and another 3 games today - lost each game with TMCgerry as commander - come on admin, I have been playing bf2 for years and never seen this
Author
dbcooper
Member

Posts: 21
Location: Colorado USA
Joined: 15.11.14
Posted on 07-11-2018 20:30
Sn1p wrote:
Guys, in protest, you can burp into the commander's voice channel! smileysmileysmiley


Wish that worked. I'm pretty sure he's deaf. He's never responded to anything. He frequently takes command and I'm certain he walks away from his computer. Except when he spends the time using c4 or vehicles to tk. His point many rounds go negative.
Author
Sn1p
Member

Posts: 29
Joined: 18.06.15
Posted on 08-11-2018 07:35
dbcooper wrote:
Sn1p wrote:
Guys, in protest, you can burp into the commander's voice channel! smileysmileysmiley


Wish that worked. I'm pretty sure he's deaf. He's never responded to anything...


It is easy to check. But even if this is so, it seems to me that this is no reason to spoil the game for the other 63 players.


https://discord.gg/VSHGyaD
Author
armyforu
Member

Posts: 8
Joined: 05.11.18
Posted on 08-11-2018 12:05


It is easy to check. But even if this is so, it seems to me that this is no reason to spoil the game for the other 63 players.



Exactly just spoils the game and drives people to other servers !
Author
gerrywar3
Member

Posts: 4
Location: Italy
Joined: 05.06.18
Posted on 08-11-2018 22:15
Are all bales of players envious and children, practicing teamkilling and then run away, come together in groups like sheep, and then flee, mistake! To be precise, you tried everything, discreditandomi, and now if administrators are the fish biting on this falsehood, it means that the server will lose credibility. If any player has anything to add, I'm here, so sign me up good names.



» View Image in fullsize
Author
Djbattlefield
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 39
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Joined: 06.08.15
Posted on 08-11-2018 22:45
You need to learn how to 'RIGHT-click' and 'SPOT', this is your ONLY job as commander and you refuse to do it.

Example:

We were on Wake Island and I was waiting for a jet. Our team NEEDED the jet up but you completely ignored the USMC troops moving from Beach alongside the waterline to the Airfield J-10 spawn.

Problem was that it wasn't just 1 guy, it was a squad full of doods with a squad leader and they proceeded to kill me and steal our J-10s. The game was then over and it was because of you not doing your job and 'SPOTTING'

Give your team a fighting fuk'n chance gerrywar, Right-click SPOT!
Author
gerrywar3
Member

Posts: 4
Location: Italy
Joined: 05.06.18
Posted on 09-11-2018 08:12
Djbattlefield wrote:
You need to learn how to 'RIGHT-click' and 'SPOT', this is your ONLY job as commander and you refuse to do it.

Example:

We were on Wake Island and I was waiting for a jet. Our team NEEDED the jet up but you completely ignored the USMC troops moving from Beach alongside the waterline to the Airfield J-10 spawn.

Problem was that it wasn't just 1 guy, it was a squad full of doods with a squad leader and they proceeded to kill me and steal our J-10s. The game was then over and it was because of you not doing your job and 'SPOTTING'

Give your team a fighting fuk'n chance gerrywar, Right-click SPOT!


You're absolutely right, but you see, as well you know, I was under continuous attack from my team, and I'm always sorry if it happens, you understand!



» View Image in fullsize
Author
dogfishkid
Member

Posts: 7
Joined: 03.03.18
Posted on 09-11-2018 08:59
1692 hours as a comander and still playing as a noob, thats quite a achievement.
Author
armyforu
Member

Posts: 8
Joined: 05.11.18
Posted on 09-11-2018 10:08
gerrywar3 wrote:
[quote] I was under continuous attack from my team



Then doesn't that tell you something? DOHHH Step down as a commander
Author
paratrooper
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 47
Joined: 13.02.16
Posted on 09-11-2018 13:43
i dont know where to start about your commanding, using vehicles and when you get a chance jets. using arty uav and supply for your own good, on karkand you get the apc and instead other player can take it, you get in suburbs with the apc and spend the whole round inside apc to get points. on jalabad you sitting compfy in our main, like you lie now that you dont answer no one bother you, you dropped arty on places where even no players, and moving vehicles with c4 you dont spot, at the tanks gone too fast. and more and more, you are the worst person ever. you get chance many times to show good behavior but you lost it, i hope to get lost and never come back.
Author
gerrywar3
Member

Posts: 4
Location: Italy
Joined: 05.06.18
Posted on 09-11-2018 17:17
paratrooper wrote:
i dont know where to start about your commanding, using vehicles and when you get a chance jets. using arty uav and supply for your own good, on karkand you get the apc and instead other player can take it, you get in suburbs with the apc and spend the whole round inside apc to get points. on jalabad you sitting compfy in our main, like you lie now that you dont answer no one bother you, you dropped arty on places where even no players, and moving vehicles with c4 you dont spot, at the tanks gone too fast. and more and more, you are the worst person ever. you get chance many times to show good behavior but you lost it, i hope to get lost and never come back.


My handsome great player paratrooper, I know from where to start! There are 12,400 pages on google about me in good and evil in the world in 2008, and .1 Commander even now, are in the top rated. Are used then to play with everyone and very often, against all. My goal is to win my team and to defend myself, this means points and and everything here. You don't need to have the skill, but that doesn't mean I go around insulting players. Players like you, who are according to jump and to spam to get me a wrong, certainly do not have nothing to say for the sports community



» View Image in fullsize
Author
one2one69
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 461
Location: Kent,United Kingdom
Joined: 14.07.09
Posted on 09-11-2018 17:26
gerrywar3 wrote:
My goal is to win my team



Funniest thing I've seen all day smiley
Author
dbcooper
Member

Posts: 21
Location: Colorado USA
Joined: 15.11.14
Posted on 09-11-2018 17:55
one2one69 wrote:
gerrywar3 wrote:
My goal is to win my team



Funniest thing I've seen all day smiley


He meant the opposing team. Most useless commander since 2005. Enjoy your time off.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

November 2018

Goal: €385.86


Reached: €31.11


Missing: €354.75


 
8%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2018 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions