Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

Glek, I don’t feel sincere malice towards anyone in the game.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Author - --(. 2F4Y Ignored TeamKiLLers & HaKKeRs .)-- -
Djbattlefield

Posted on 27-11-2018 14:17
Here, I will highlight every teamKiLL that 2F4Y admins ignore.

Seeing how I am held to such a high standard and they don't want to make current #1's and/or loyal players admins that can clearly admin better than the existing slowass/half-useless report system that relies on selective admining, this is now happening...

The truth hurTs...

- --(. Ignored NameTaGG HaKKeRs .)-- -

1.) EL_MENCHO

https://i.imgur.com/J1ylJYz.png

Reported with demo file & description on November 10th, 2018.

Ignored for 17 days now...

2.) UA NATO

https://i.imgur.com/PuufA0c.png

Reported with demo file & description on November 19th, 2018.

Ignored for 8 days now...

3.) lIIlIlIll

https://i.imgur.com/ELHPeKQ.png

Reported with demo file & description on November 23th, 2018.

Ignored for 4 days now...

- --(. NameTaGG HaKKeRs I Didn't Bother Reporting .)-- -

piglet - This guy will play as commander to mask that he knows where you are.

EduLeite-Br - Has kill'd me 3x in the middle of nowhere on the map with jet machine gun, this is how I know for sure.

(8o8) DeViLs_GaTe SPOOFER - Not the real 3star DeViLs_GaTe but a haKKer spoofing his name and nametaGG'n in 2F4Y. 2F4Y doesn't have a system built for this kind of report, so what do you do?

- --(. Ignored TeamKiLLers .)-- -

1.) =UMAD= [F7F7]GeN.Chrono's TeamKiLL #1

https://i.imgur.com/LS75gyr.png

Reported with screenshots, demo file & description on November 19th, 2018.

Ignored for 8 days now...

2.) DNK locotenentdrap's TeamKiLL #1

https://i.imgur.com/8O2waJ8.png

Reported with screenshots, demo file & description on November 26th, 2018.

Ignored for 1 day now...

As I've stated before, I have 0 faith in this system now because the admins select who they take the time for and who is not worthy.

Examlple: Someone said in the Shoutbox over the weekend that gerrywar3 was idle as commander and then gerrywar3 replied that he was teamKiLL'd during that round. Krupp had no problems skipping my reports to watch that demo to catch gerrywar3 idle and 2 dummies teamKiLL'n him.

I rest my case.
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 16:19
you raised a sore point.I stopped writing the report. it is not clear why the reports remain unanswered.maybe not enough evidence, or an incorrect report is made? admins can you answer us?! a lot of time is spent on submitting a report. but you can not give an answer on the report.

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 16:20
sorry for my English

ARHARA
Author
gerrywar3

Posted on 27-11-2018 16:27
Before accusing the Amminisatori, who have a considerable workload, respects the players as a sports regulation, and do not go around denigrate and mock others, as you did with me, you will see that you do not TK. My case is different and is still under discussion, I will never go to discredit another player, among other things is a sign of weakness. Get a reason, because you are also a good player, and anyway I always hope to see you on the server, even as an enemy, as a friend, do you!
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 27-11-2018 16:55
Andrey Iv wrote:
a lot of time is spent on submitting a report.

And even more time is spent by the voluntary admins on checking the submitted report.

You guys search for a player to add them, and only copy a link, then you're done - the admin then has to review the whole demo, doing analysis, making a video or a screenshot sequence for proof - in case the banned player posts an unban request and we have to prove him what he did wrong. (which happens a lot as ppl nowadays always think that they are right and it was the others that made mistakes).

This is WORK! Simply hard work! Work that you have to do in your free time. Work, that you don't get paid for.

You can roughly estimate 20 minutes for a single report if only the demo is posted. Your - maybe roughly - a minute of "work" explodes to an estimated 20 minutes.
If you post screenshots or videos, the processing time is shortened dramatically! Demos are then only considered for validation if the video does not display crucial information.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 16:57
gerrywar3 your opinion doesn't bother me. DJ brought up the right topic.

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 17:06
Krupp23 Hi.again, do not understand me. I say that the admin responded to the report .what's missing is the ban. (wrong report, little evidence) and so on

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 17:09
the answer of the admin will help me the following report to be correct

ARHARA
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 27-11-2018 17:11
Andrey Iv wrote:
Krupp23 Hi.again, do not understand me. I say that the admin responded to the report .what's missing is the ban. (wrong report, little evidence) and so on

I was replying to the topic, not your post in specific (I just quoted you as it suited my argument)

Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 17:14
20 minutes HAHA. if the breach is at the end of the round. then compression . upload to YouTube.an hour.(this personally I have)

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 17:21
Krupp 23, want in the SHOUTBOX. please lift the restraining order.

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:10
if you are tired,close the server. and together we will leave on Super or Diesel.

ARHARA
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:32
Andrey Iv wrote:
if you are tired,close the server. and together we will leave on Super or Diesel.

Lol yeah - when we announced the shutdown in January 2017, many were complaining and begging us to stay! So we stayed!

Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:35
players remained . the admins are sleeping

ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:37
we ask for protection from violations.pls

ARHARA
Author
armyforu

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:41
Andrey Iv wrote:
gerrywar3 your opinion doesn't bother me.

I don't think is his opinion bothers anyone - such a useless player smiley
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:44
@Krupp

1.) I've posted a video of an offender and was told by admins to NOT bother with videos. So, the only videos I have offered since were the RAPIRA(RUS) mother fucker that was really good at jet machine gunning everyone on the opposing team. I can easily go through a demo and record the offense(s).

Should I bother doing that from now on?

2.) I've also stated several times to you in PM that I could help you all out with checking demos etc to share the 'workload'

I've been ignored.

3.) It takes me, on average, 15 - 20 minutes to post a report with screenshots and demo file to make sure I got it all right. So I completely understand and appreciate the time you all work on this.
I can easily see how each report could possibly take up to an hour+ as going through a demo file isn't easy and you only get 1 shot to see it as there is NO rewind when reviewing demos.

So don't take this post the wrong way.

4.) This is most likely the most important point here. I have been notified once so far out of 10 reports that it has been handled. The rest either have been ignored or 0 response from an admin that something is missing from said reports.

If the admins fail to communicate about each report then I am left not knowing if they have been checked, if something is missing or if I'm just being ignored.

Conclusion:

2F4Y admins could use more help. Let the good people in your community help!
Edited by Djbattlefield on 27-11-2018 18:45
Author
Andrey Iv

Posted on 27-11-2018 18:50
@armyforu,he doesn't break the rules. nick doesn't belong to him 99%. gerrywar3 is a pleasure to play BF2. and it's good)

ARHARA
Author
paratrooper

Posted on 27-11-2018 19:00
2 dummies teamKiLL'n him.

hey hey, words hurts you know. smiley
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 27-11-2018 19:05
@gerrywar3

gerrywar3 wrote:
Before accusing the Amminisatori, who have a considerable workload

I'm not accusing the admins of not having a large workload. Their communication on reports is lacking. I'm left to wonder what is going on most of the time.

gerrywar3 wrote:
respects the players as a sports regulation, and do not go around denigrate and mock others, as you did with me, you will see that you do not TK.

I talk shiT in-game.
Learn to hike up your skirt and deal with it because I never call people names as I've been banned for it before. I'm allowed to talk shiT but not offend other players. Deal...

gerrywar3 wrote:
because you are also a good player, and anyway I always hope to see you on the server, even as an enemy, as a friend, do you!

Thank you Gerry. Yes, I always want to see you and everyone else that plays BF2 because without everyone online it's not fun.

I can't play BF2 by myself! smiley
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker
  • valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions