Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

willy - 26.03.24 / 20:40

I have heard some countries are blocked. Not Putinstan as yet.

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 20:08

people dropping hundrets of it with no result

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author Disallowed program\driver
VikingBrother

Posted on 30-07-2014 13:47
Each few minutes i get kicked and punkbuster says "Disallowed program\driver 80252". I have updatet my videocard driver, switched Steam overlay off, closed some programs as Java but still there is an error.
What must i do?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 30-07-2014 13:57
try to disable fraps from auto start and/or any teamspeak overlays may installed. disable any autohotkey scripts.

2F4Y.com - Hated, Blasted, Deified! smiley
Zu viele Drogen, zu viele Schlägerein,
Ich war nicht immer Sieger aber viel zu oft dabei!
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Knochen splittern,
Ich weiß wie es sich anfühlt, wenn Hände zittern!

The Art of Diplomacy is telling someone to go to hell in such a way that he is actually looking forward to enjoy the trip! smiley
"The act of teabagging has become popular in multiplayer first person shooter video games. This is executed by the player who just killed an enemy running over to his corpse (if any) and repeatedly crouching in his opponent's face. This is done to imply domination or humiliation. Although teabagging is generally considered bad sportsmanship, its use is widespread throughout amateur and professional gaming." ^^

» View Image in fullsize
Veritas et Aequitas & In dubio pro reo
Author
VikingBrother

Posted on 30-07-2014 15:33
There is not fraps or teamspeak installed. And there is no autohotkey.
This problem began when you created a new server. Can problem be in there?
Author
Antiglucke
BF2 Admin

Posted on 30-07-2014 17:51
This problem began when you created a new server. Can problem be in there?

No.
Punkbuster is complaining about something that is (in PBs opinion) wrong with your PC - this is completely independet from the server.
All you can do is check your drivers and programs that are running while you are trying to play BF2.
I suggest to [temporarily] disable all autostart-programs (use "msconfig" for that), reboot and to check if that helped. In another thread I've read that a graphics-card driver update helped to get rid of those kicks. In general you should make sure that you are running the latest version of PB since this might influence on what is defined as disallowed.

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and a 100% reason to remember the name ;D

"So what if its a female gamer? You cant call it teabaggin... I now introduce the term "lipdip" for the fairer sexed gamers."
Edited by Antiglucke on 30-07-2014 17:53
Author
kotyHUN

Posted on 30-07-2014 18:46
Clubradio and Antiglucke already wrote all suggestion I could make. I just would like to extend it with STEAM client (and overlay) (if you use it and running).

My local business site (click)
Author
FlashyMcFlash

Posted on 31-07-2014 13:08
I'm also running BF2 via Steam.

Your kick is caused by Steam In-game overlay. Punkbuster sees it an interference with BF2 from a 3rd party app.
So the solution to your problem is to go to the Settings menu in Steam, find and un-tick the option "Enable steam community in-game".

After you do that, you should have a green light to play bf2 without those annoying kicks.

Cheers
Author
VikingBrother

Posted on 31-07-2014 14:39
FlashyMcFlash wrote:
I'm also running BF2 via Steam.

Your kick is caused by Steam In-game overlay. Punkbuster sees it an interference with BF2 from a 3rd party app.
So the solution to your problem is to go to the Settings menu in Steam, find and un-tick the option "Enable steam community in-game".

After you do that, you should have a green light to play bf2 without those annoying kicks.

Cheers

I have played over 100 hours with enabled Steam comunity without any problems. But as i started to get kicked i disabled it as first but it doesn't help.
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

2 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions