HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
=617= DjBattlefield2007
Top Flag Capturer
crisacm1ptt
Top Flag Neutralizer
crisacm1ptt
Top Flag Defender
cmha62m
Top Squadleader
C2H5OH RR.Stalker
Top Commander
[TMG] gerrywar3
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Krupp23 - 17.11.18 / 14:37

You better not count on that, not_local

not_local - 17.11.18 / 00:30

Krupp, die Regeln, um sie zu brechen)) Russisch ist schwierig ... Wo ist Dagi?

not_local - 17.11.18 / 00:30

Wir entspannten uns. Deutsch und Russisch sind am einfachsten. Freund, vergib uns. Vergib Krupp ...

Krupp23 - 16.11.18 / 21:11

Looks like everybody forgot about the old rule "english only in public sections"

dbcooper - 16.11.18 / 21:00

Begræns dig selv til engelsk eller svensk. Ingen heretiske sprog her.

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:55

Lieblingslied For evigt, måske for evigt Skal vi sammen, samme vej Og når i morgen får øjne, og natten hviler sig

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:22

Ich bin schon alt ...

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:20

Ich habe deutsch vergessen Ich habe Deutsch in der Schule gelernt. Vor vielen Jahren.

not_local - 16.11.18 / 20:13

Nicht weinen. Menschen sind anders ...

toppy - 16.11.18 / 19:17

Werd alles neu installieren um euch mal zu besuchen smiley

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Page 8 of 19 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
Author Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling...
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2945
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 23-01-2018 21:27
Spidy007 wrote:
Krupp23 wrote:
Post an unban request



Bro i m not banned it just kick by server, not know what is happening their.
But if you say i will place their also.

Excuse me, do you want to tell me how our system works?


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Spidy007
Member

Posts: 7
Joined: 22.01.18
Posted on 24-01-2018 12:22
Krupp23 wrote:
Spidy007 wrote:
Krupp23 wrote:
Post an unban request



Bro i m not banned it just kick by server, not know what is happening their.
But if you say i will place their also.

Excuse me, do you want to tell me how our system works?

Why so much hatered smiley i m just want to know about the solution , thatsall.
Author
speakerbot
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 13.12.17
Posted on 24-01-2018 16:50
Hello. I play on the server for more than 50 hours. For all time, I did not use the side of the program and did not violate the rules of the game on the server. But today, when I tried to log on to the server, I got a message +You have been kicked from the server by an admin or of excessive timekilling or as the result of a successful kick vote+ I understand that this means that I received the ban because of an unknown reason to me. I again repeat I did not violate the rules of the server did not use any side forbidden programs but this is the second time when I can not log to the server with this message.
In this case I use the tab Unban Request but I get the message +Playername/PID number "speakerbot" does not exist on our banlist!+
Help me. What do I need to do to log on the server?
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2945
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 24-01-2018 20:26
Spidy007 wrote:
Krupp23 wrote:
Spidy007 wrote:
Krupp23 wrote:
Post an unban request



Bro i m not banned it just kick by server, not know what is happening their.
But if you say i will place their also.

Excuse me, do you want to tell me how our system works?

Why so much hatered :| i m just want to know about the solution , thatsall.

Question:

When an administrator tells you to post an unban request...
a) you do as being told and post a bloody unban request
b) you attempt to correct him implying that he doesn't know jack about server administration and are shocked by his reaction

Hint: there's a correct answer and it's apparently not the option you have chosen!


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
themanofwar
Member

Posts: 5
Joined: 30.05.14
Posted on 25-01-2018 17:18
10:15 CST... admin kicking me out for no reason and no warning.

Ok, I just read the other post here. How can we find out WHY we got banned?


Lead, Follow or Get Out the Way!!
Edited by themanofwar on 25-01-2018 17:21
Author
Superkalasnikov
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 27.01.18
Posted on 27-01-2018 17:19
I have same problem as the start post! I tried to first do unban request for account named "Superkalasnikov." But it gave message saying that I'm not on banlist. But I still get the kick message. Playing on bf2 1.5 with bf2hub and no mods. Please help, 2f4y is one of the last servers with real players and not only bots.
Author
colombiano25
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 29.01.18
Posted on 29-01-2018 04:03
AYUDA, AL CARGAR EL MAPA EN BATTLEFIELD 2 me dice " has sido expulsado por el administrador o por matar compaņeros" No he matado compaņeros, esto me pasa luego de formatear el pc y volver a instalar el juego, podrian ayudarme????? porque sucede eso?smileysmileysmileysmiley
Author
themanofwar
Member

Posts: 5
Joined: 30.05.14
Posted on 29-01-2018 07:27
colombiano25 wrote:
AYUDA, AL CARGAR EL MAPA EN BATTLEFIELD 2 me dice " has sido expulsado por el administrador o por matar compaņeros" No he matado compaņeros, esto me pasa luego de formatear el pc y volver a instalar el juego, podrian ayudarme????? porque sucede eso?smileysmileysmileysmiley


********************
HELP, BY LOADING THE MAP IN BATTLEFIELD 2 tells me "you have been expelled by the administrator or to kill comrades" I have not killed comrades, this happens to me after formatting the PC and reinstalling the game, could you help me?


Lead, Follow or Get Out the Way!!
Author
sentavo
Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 12.02.18
Posted on 12-02-2018 08:15
hello can not go into the game writes Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling ... what can I do. nick sentavo
Author
sentavo
Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 12.02.18
Posted on 12-02-2018 08:25
hello can not go into the game writes Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling ... what should I do please tell me
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2945
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 12-02-2018 19:51
sentavo wrote:
hello can not go into the game writes Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling ... what should I do please tell me

You're banned - post an unban request


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
speakerbot
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 13.12.17
Posted on 15-02-2018 19:19

Hello , got into the ban after trying to connect to the server, the game files did not pass the verification for an unknown reason to me because no files were changed. The second time I wrote in Unban Request (the first one was like a new player on the server), but at first there was a message that I was not in the bun . But I still can not go to the server, but I have not been able to answer from the administrator for almost a month. What am I supposed to do?smileysmileysmileysmiley
Author
Flameberg
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 15.02.18
Posted on 17-02-2018 09:24
Tried joining again and again - kicked/banned every time. Username Flameberg[UAGames]

Unban request posted. How long does it usually take for it to get processed? Thanks!
Author
Aspirant
Member

Posts: 1
Joined: 16.02.18
Posted on 17-02-2018 22:44
Tried joining again and again - kicked/banned every time. Username Aspirant2000
Unban request posted. How long does it usually take for it to get processed? Thanks!
Author
one2one69
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 461
Location: Kent,United Kingdom
Joined: 14.07.09
Posted on 18-02-2018 09:13
"IMPORTANT:
Ban-related questions in public sections can be ignored without further notification."
Author
Pitboss
BF2 Admin

Posts: 645
Location: Mos Eisley cantina Tatooine
Joined: 16.08.08
Posted on 18-02-2018 16:52
I googled Ban on maps and it's in Thailand called Ban Mai.

Why are we ignoring it again ?

I mean we have usually ignored everything the last 10 years or so according to some authors in the forum so what changed ?

Perhaps they are a seperate race and it's against some UN resolution or something.

Perhaps the Human race has expanded into their natural habitat and we are slowly squeezing them to death like the bengal tiger and they roar and show their claws trying to scare us into submission.

Perhaps Nature has selected them for extincion or that strange force called G*d is playing hardball with them.

Now what was my point?

I don't know and thats good because online you don't need to be logical or polite or easy to understand considering it's not in real life where you actually see the face of the persons you berate, insult and generally shit on when they work for you without pay.

In the words of the famous poet Monty python;


Censored


The above word has been altered so not to insult young players who are currenlty trying to evolve into real persons....


IRL; Awesome graphics, shitty gameplay smiley
Edited by Pitboss on 18-02-2018 16:57
Author
figaro_ua
Member

Posts: 5
Joined: 17.02.18
Posted on 18-02-2018 18:15
Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling... Can you help me? nick Figaro_ua. i've checked there is no my nick in ban list
Edited by figaro_ua on 18-02-2018 18:17
Author
WOoKie_Kickey
Member

Posts: 7
Joined: 22.12.12
Posted on 20-02-2018 19:48
I'm not in the ban list either and can't post unban request because of that. Still keep getting kicked with any IP or CD key (tried multiple LEGIT copies of bf2)...
Author
Flameberg
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 15.02.18
Posted on 22-02-2018 09:39
Pitboss wrote:
I googled Ban on maps and it's in Thailand called Ban Mai.

Why are we ignoring it again ?

I mean we have usually ignored everything the last 10 years or so according to some authors in the forum so what changed ?

Perhaps they are a seperate race and it's against some UN resolution or something.

Perhaps the Human race has expanded into their natural habitat and we are slowly squeezing them to death like the bengal tiger and they roar and show their claws trying to scare us into submission.

Perhaps Nature has selected them for extincion or that strange force called G*d is playing hardball with them.

Now what was my point?

I don't know and thats good because online you don't need to be logical or polite or easy to understand considering it's not in real life where you actually see the face of the persons you berate, insult and generally shit on when they work for you without pay.

In the words of the famous poet Monty python;


Censored


The above word has been altered so not to insult young players who are currenlty trying to evolve into real persons....


Hey, that's cool. Processing unban request would be cool too. Posted a week ago, btw. Thanks!

Meanwhile enjoying BF2: PR smiley
Edited by Flameberg on 22-02-2018 09:40
Author
Superkalasnikov
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 27.01.18
Posted on 27-02-2018 01:15
Hello it's me again. I noticed that the reason I can't join is that I was using modem connection. When I switch to mobile connection (hotspot) I can join the 2f4y server normally. smiley
Page 8 of 19 << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

November 2018

Goal: €385.86


Reached: €31.11


Missing: €354.75


 
8%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2018 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions