Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:23

Look at this russian cocksucker now? ohh seriously you don't? Tsar Rezan is bothered, lets leave guys

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:22

Pattarapong is ten times better than these dogs, at least he is a human being who has a heart

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 19:21

And I certainly won’t read appeals from a sick and offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:20

You can suck eachothers dicks all day long in teamspeak, keep your doggish barks in there.

glek19 - 19.04.24 / 19:20

rezan is Russian Pattarapong replaces his Thai colleague

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:19

Rezan, it doesn't matter if you care or not, just stop barking at people you fucking fog

mesito - 19.04.24 / 18:28

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=CUN8pdgA0m8

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 18:05

I don’t care at all about the opinion of the offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 15:45

You are full of bullshit Rezan

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | News and Announcements
Page 7 of 10 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Author Recruitment in "[=]™"
oldsolider45

Posted on 03-05-2022 12:17
@BUG-ELIMINATOR15 You know what? you are wrong in your imagination. I could show you the evidence to overcome your thesis, but I won't do that, you know why? Because for me it pays more for you to remain in your imagination like spagati smiley! Generally, I can boldly say that you are both bastards because you accept how many innocent people cannot connect to the server and it's not problem for you, you just dont care about it because you are able to play on the server ;] I really say to the donkeys again: it doesn't matter if I can or can't join the server. I will not prove to you that you are wrong in your imagination let's your brain thinks what he want to. You don't even consider that someone can do something so cunning that you don't even know it smiley The point is, non-guilty players can't get onto the server, and that's a motherfucker's behaviour. I do not make such stupid decisions, it's you licking the eggs of such a policy.

lol_spagati yeti I watch your algorithm and your brain circuits dear donkey: Your statement must always include: xD or XD, poor , supersoldier, Hahaha, crybaby, --mommy's, boy= reference to the family. So you connect virtual game with real life. It's very important for you to connect virtual game with real life because you are one of those losers who must use the phrases in the game like: you have small dick, you are gay etc.! You do when you feel you are powerless. It's like the fear breeds an aggression. I don't even know if you understand or will you understand what I am writing to you. What a freak you have to be to even combine these things: D? of course, there are correlations in the world, but in order to find some correlations one should be sure that this is the state of affairs. It's really pathetic to watch you smiley you can't create any strong message because you grunt like a hamster, and of course you persist in your imagination like a bugeliminator while innocent players can't connect to the server and you don't care about it and you support it. You support it because you don't protest at all this ass policy you donkey smiley

Some people laugh at ya2 because they are are so dumb and deaf and he tells you about uncomfortable things using pure logic! he does it fucking amazing smiley and that's why it affects you so much smiley No modification when the game opens should be allowed. The game must be like a game producers did it. It's child's play. Appealing to your fucking imagination: no i'm not ya2.

After the way of speaking, I immediately say: surely the bugeliminator has a greater IQ than the spagati.
Edited by oldsolider45 on 03-05-2022 12:41
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 03-05-2022 16:18
Hahahaha this proofs how mad you are writing paragraphs and tey to hide your tears lol as i said keep trying hard you will not gonna find a way and iam only talking about you supersoldier so learn to read atleast and bf2 is joke and you are my joker hahaha keep entertain me I love to read your next mad paragraph smileysmileysmileysmiley

In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
oldsolider45

Posted on 03-05-2022 16:35
Dear Donkey, there are innocent people who can't enter the server and you accept it. It is you crazy who connects the virtual world with a computer game. Moreover, you don't know how to relate to this problem however you just keep fucking forever about me, and you laugh at me when I insult you, what a donkeysmiley this screen and other fucked up behavior which I witnessed with my own eyes, I saw how the administrators favored themselves and it is not my imagination=== reminds me of what Super @ infantry is (but you also play in the vehicles, very logical name)

yes i am deeply in the no baserape area and that was accidentally?:

» View Image in fullsize

Edited by oldsolider45 on 03-05-2022 16:41
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 03-05-2022 18:54
Ohhh mommy's boy trying to change the topic how lovely xD i like talking with kids like you even its trash lol, but I dont mind actually you are too busy crying you forget that missile used to find auto target if the flares are used lol but yeah yeah let your message coming i really went to know how mad you can be also trying evading ban on 2f4y and super@ sorry try little harder smileysmileysmileysmiley

Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 03-05-2022 19:10
Hahaha also I just noticed ,all the time you talking about yourself ,looks like bf2 is your virtual life and we take your virtual life and you just begging and crying for whitelist i mean think before writing ohh sorry you dont have anything to think out of bf2 xD smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Edited by lol_spagati yeti on 03-05-2022 19:11
Author
oldsolider45

Posted on 03-05-2022 23:13
I answer you not because i do not control it. I control it very well, i answer you because i want answer. I separate the virtual game from the real life. You donkey, i'm showing on the screen shoot how super@infantry admin breaks the rules. What don't you see here donkey? I said, you can't create a strong and constructive message I'm not talking about myself but it's you who keep talking about me and don't bring up the topic of innocently banned players without being able to find a solution to it. So again: i'm talking not about me, not about i have or i have no ban, i'm talking about innocently banned players you donkey.
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 04-05-2022 08:57
Ahhh truth hurts we all know you can mad and abuse all you want but you should not focus on old virtual game to much that you start begging for your life to unban and whitelist ,you are out if server for your own mistake ,i really sorry for your loss of virtual true life smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Author
oldsolider45

Posted on 04-05-2022 12:34
this is a talk about innocently banned players, you donkey
Edited by oldsolider45 on 04-05-2022 12:35
Author
Ya2

Posted on 04-05-2022 12:51
oldsolider45 wrote:

..and about incorrectly unbanned cheaters smiley
Author
Dr_Reiska
BF2 Admin

Posted on 04-05-2022 13:13
oldsolider45 wrote:

No it isn't. The thread title says "Recruitment in [=]". Go take your spam elsewhere.
Author
oldsolider45

Posted on 04-05-2022 14:06
Oh, dear Reiska LOL NICE MAN!!!!! You are 2F4Y admin so what do you think about innocently banned players dear admin? before you start talking about me, see the story of the post. Besides, it is such an important topic that you can talk about it everywhere. Congratulations that the admin in the situation of innocently banned players calls it spam. I am impressed with the quality of 2f4y.
Author
Ya2

Posted on 05-05-2022 06:38
Dr_Reiska wrote:
oldsolider45 wrote:

No it isn't. The thread title says "Recruitment in [=]". Go take your spam elsewhere.

If banning big areas is a must in order to ban a cheater, than why isn't it just a time ban ?

Why does a whole area have to be punished forever for someone using macros/tweaks/etc a long time ago ?
Author
Alinka

Posted on 05-05-2022 07:25
one for all and all for one. the reason why i scold my own when they do shit. one did - everyone suffers. smiley
Edited by Alinka on 05-05-2022 07:26
Author
Ya2

Posted on 05-05-2022 07:32
Alinka wrote:
one for all and all for one. the reason why i scold my own when they do shit. one did - everyone suffers. smiley

So just ban everyone on earth smiley
Author
Alinka

Posted on 05-05-2022 07:40
let's gosmiley
Author
Alinka

Posted on 05-05-2022 07:41
You'll be the first)))))))
Author
Rezi

Posted on 07-05-2022 18:40
Sotpanna, today you were very revealing afk half of the round of the island. As soon as the planes are gone, you and your girlfriend will immediately rest. Why do the team need such players at all?) Only you know how to open your mouth, but the game is not for you. 5Shir you are a shame on the tank) I went to two tanks 3 times with one tank and unwound you 3 times. Let the glek masturbate there, constantly sitting waiting for how to transfer to the team of flying players)
Author
Rezi

Posted on 07-05-2022 18:43
When the map does not fly, you climb into the tanks. But how shameful it is when an engineer repairs a tank and still loses in the fight against the tank. But how to pretend to be good players) I rarely use a tank, because I don’t like to play on statistics. Do you consider that pride)
Author
5Shir

Posted on 07-05-2022 19:12
¨A wolf doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep¨
Author
Rezi

Posted on 07-05-2022 20:01
You stumbled upon this topic and barked like a dog to the beat of your masters. So do not think) In the game you are the same.
Page 7 of 10 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions