You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | About 2F4Y.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Author Commanders.
Rezi

Posted on 25-06-2022 16:38
THE_END_OF_THE_TIME - All the flags were lost because of him in Oman.
Author
KingOfburekZ

Posted on 04-07-2022 14:12
Tribunj - plays the game like for 15 years but is too stupid to spot enemies and uses only UAV for that matter. You see him also fighting at the frontline which he is not supposed to do at all.
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 04-07-2022 17:13
KingOfburekZ wrote:
Tribunj - plays the game like for 15 years but is too stupid to spot enemies and uses only UAV for that matter. You see him also fighting at the frontline which he is not supposed to do at all.

You understand and accept that Commanders must do their Job which implies:

Commanders must regularly and as soon as ready deploy artillery, supplies, vehicles and UAV.
Commanders should regularly and as soon as ready scanning the map and spot enemy troups.
Commanders should repair assets with supplies if they are in condition red.
Commanders should support squadleaders and teammates as best as they can.
Commanders are allowed to fight (even in military equipment) if all other stated terms are met.
Author
KingOfburekZ

Posted on 05-07-2022 00:09
VanSanD wrote:
KingOfburekZ wrote:

You understand and accept that Commanders must do their Job which implies:

Commanders must regularly and as soon as ready deploy artillery, supplies, vehicles and UAV.
Commanders should regularly and as soon as ready scanning the map and spot enemy troups.
Commanders should repair assets with supplies if they are in condition red.
Commanders should support squadleaders and teammates as best as they can.
Commanders are allowed to fight (even in military equipment) if all other stated terms are met.

I am familiar with the rules and as you can read "if all other stated terms are met" is the important part here. He didnt met the other stated terms. He didnt spot enemy troops which lead into loosing several flags because no one knew that there was an enemy thanks to the commanders (in)activity on this regard. Rather than doing the required work he was in a tank without killing many enemies so even in combat he was needless.
Author
Rezi

Posted on 05-07-2022 08:16
"Commanders are allowed to fight (even in military equipment) if all other stated terms are met." More often when defending the flag or when there is no other way out. Most of the time he has to help the team. Most of the time you can’t ride an armored personnel carrier and kill enemies without commanding! I am already silent about the fact that commanders are often simply silent.
Author
Rezi

Posted on 29-07-2022 15:26
TurboGoban - That's horrible!
Author
KingOfburekZ

Posted on 30-07-2022 01:11
Ya2 also terrible as commander
Author
RuTHLeSS TrumP

Posted on 30-07-2022 12:35
KingOfburekZ wrote:

I can agree on that too... The Harassment he causes towards players playing as commander is insane.
The times he play as COMDER, is just not a enjoyment. Stays idle, abuses players over ingame mics while he is a commander.
Someone that needs to be watched very closely...
And the false reports he calls in game, makes players leave the server so he can commander...

Ya2 ...... very unsportsmans like conduct ingame as commander and player.
Author
mesito

Posted on 30-07-2022 15:09
Ya2 is a total jackass.
Hes more busy with his c4 shit than spotting or dropping supplys.
He constantly spams chat like a fuckin retard.

Typical Ya2 round: Kubra dam, he "commands", fucks up royally - loses intake (cuz hes not spotting or using UAV) , continues to fly around as commander, loses interest at some point, disconnects and leaves the rest of his team ankle deep in shit.
As soon as i see hes commanding i leave the server.
This guy is full of shit
Author
KingOfburekZ

Posted on 30-07-2022 19:11
Yes i can just confirm what both of you have written, I even wanted to write exactly the same about his behaviour in kubra dam! smiley Couldn't believe that he left the round after he fcked the whole team with his (not) commanding while being the whole time in a plane.

For someone who creates every week a new thread to complain about other players you might expect some good behaviour by himself. But as a commander he is absolutely unsportsmanlike, really terrible.
Author
Ya2

Posted on 02-08-2022 22:04
RuTHLeSS TrumP wrote:
KingOfburekZ wrote:

abuses players over ingame mics while he is a commander.

All your post is a big bullshit.

But the quote above... I never used VoIP in BF2 .. smiley

Did you just copy a random complaint message and post it with "Ya2" in it ? smiley
Author
Ya2

Posted on 02-08-2022 22:08
mesito wrote:
Ya2 is a total jackass.
Hes more busy with his c4 shit than spotting or dropping supplys.
He constantly spams chat like a fuckin retard.

Typical Ya2 round: Kubra dam, he "commands", fucks up royally - loses intake (cuz hes not spotting or using UAV) , continues to fly around as commander, loses interest at some point, disconnects and leaves the rest of his team ankle deep in shit.
As soon as i see hes commanding i leave the server.
This guy is full of shit

Just because I win every time (Like yesterday, remember ?) you are the commander of the other team, doesn't mean you need to post a post full of bullshit smiley

Just yesterday I tea bagged you while u were a commander who didn't spot and protect himself smileysmileysmileysmiley in Jalalabad's market LOL
Author
mesito

Posted on 03-08-2022 01:46
If your team wins a round, its not because of you, but in spite of you. Trust me on this one...

My statement stands:
your always more busy with either chat spamming, flying around, filing cringe reports, insulting better players or doing c4 shit instead of proper commanding.

And the fact that your so uber happy for tea bagging someone speaks volumes about your priorities as a commander and makes me worry about your age....

Author
Alinka

Posted on 03-08-2022 08:08
mesito wrote:
If your team wins a round, its not because of you, but in spite of you. Trust me on this one...

My statement stands:
your always more busy with either chat spamming, flying around, filing cringe reports, insulting better players or doing c4 shit instead of proper commanding.

And the fact that your so uber happy for tea bagging someone speaks volumes about your priorities as a commander and makes me worry about your age....

The only person who always right on this forum smiley
Author
Ya2

Posted on 03-08-2022 22:04
mesito wrote:

My statement stands:

Another bullshit post, it's amazing....

"And the fact that your so uber happy for tea bagging" ... the other team's commander ...

Tell me how is pwning the other commander a bad thing again bro smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Seems like you just wanna talk, doesn't matter if it's true/false, smart/not .. just talk smiley
Edited by Ya2 on 03-08-2022 22:05
Author
webtrol

Posted on 03-08-2022 22:28
Ya Ya Ya Ya ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

webtrol
Author
mesito

Posted on 04-08-2022 10:57
You are so full of yourself, i think its absolutely useless talking to you.

Another bullshit post, it's amazing....

Thats rich, coming from you...

Seems like you just wanna talk, doesn't matter if it's true/false, smart/not .. just talk

Hold on: Wasnt you the guy who created thread after thread after thread almost EVERY day complaining about literally EVERYTHING making a total fool of yourself ?!?

Someone "tea bagged" your brain...
Edited by mesito on 04-08-2022 10:58
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 04-08-2022 12:22
I thought I smelled something stinky, but it is Ya2 still pooping all over the place.

A miracle he can continue so long being toxic on forum vs 2F4Y community.
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 04-08-2022 15:23
Why do you people keep replying to that creature?
After all this time it should've been established that this particular creature feeds and nourishes itself from your replies. Just ignore it and let it just die already.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions