Van... VanSanD xD or Old Fart smiley

VanSanD - 16.04.24 / 20:23

I am Stachu! Who are you? smiley

Stachu442 - 16.04.24 / 19:59

Stachu? Who is Stachu? smiley

VanSanD - 15.04.24 / 18:16

@one, what about Chocolat-Zura, Dingleberry-Ancus or Only-Water-Stachu? smiley

one2one69 - 15.04.24 / 11:22

I miss the sexy tones of reiska's voice whispering sweet nothings in my lugholes......

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

But with such a bad commander... He commands like Uragan

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

Losing because of a stupid commander is the most offensive thing. Okay, half the players did nothing

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:42

Someone forbid taking a commander in the game - Thetruth17

willy - 13.04.24 / 23:46

Whoa, cumshot across the bow.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:08

because you and your friends "ban" people who are willing to fight you, fairly.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Author Offensive stuff
BabzieBob

Posted on 12-07-2019 19:49
I don't want to post that in offtop because I think this subject sets the general game mood. I log in to the server and play, sometimes it goes well sometimes I suck, sometimes my team succeeds, sometimes it goes utterly awful as a whole. To me Battlefield 2 has always been the game of luck. When my team lost today I saw complaint in the comments from commander that said the team is worthless. Then I replied something like "Look who's talking" and it started to escalate. Then I saw statements like "you guys can't hold one important flag" and similar rant. The commander really wasted artillery strike on a guy nearby him sitting in a tank on participating the battle. I saw with my own eyes my team was doing the best, it's pretty pitty to find out that the only good member was commander. Everybody tried to contribute to the game and I think this happens when a guy gets bored and tired, I literally told him to take a break and the rant continued, I must admit I told him: "If you want to fuck somebody brain, get yourself a goose and talk to it" and that thing comes back: "I prefer your moms mouth". Usually if I feel this nervous thing starts happening to me I just quit, let even be a rage quit, I don't bother other people anymore and come back when I'm calm. But this guy is of our forum's top 5 loyal players that sticks to the game for all the time it seems, trolling other people who came here to chill.
Author
webtrol

Posted on 12-07-2019 23:06
Gee, can I have 3 guesses? 1- DjBattlefield2007 2- DjBattlefield2007 3- DjBattlefield2007..

smileysmileysmiley smiley

webtrol
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 13-07-2019 00:11
I never thought this guy is might get that evil smiley is he ok? He was playing for the whole day without any break, seems like something has happeneed so he let all his shit out into the game.
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 13-07-2019 00:20
No that's just djbattlefield in a nutshell. You can't change him. The best thing you can do is simply to ignore, and don't let him get to you.
Edited by HowAndWhen on 13-07-2019 00:21
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 13-07-2019 00:32
Oh ok lol
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 13-07-2019 13:11
As I was reading through your post i also already guessed the name of the commander lol. The self-declared best player in the game Djbattlefield lol. Don't listen to him, he's just an idiot with a big mouth. Just enjoy the game, shit happens
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 16-07-2019 20:19
theblackhawkx wrote:
As I was reading through your post i also already guessed the name of the commander lol. The self-declared best player in the game Djbattlefield lol. Don't listen to him, he's just an idiot with a big mouth. Just enjoy the game, shit happens

Sooo... I have never said that, but thanks sweetheart smiley

I find this more offensive than words...

» View Image in fullsize
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 16-07-2019 21:47
That's what you've been crying for all week? Hahahaha, as i thought you're pathethic. I remember that although it has been more than 2 weeks, it was not intentional, i tried to get out the car and get in the chopper but mistakenly rammed the cobra instead. Why would i ram the cobra if I can get in the gunner seat? Think a bit, Djnoobfield. And please, stop making a fool of yourself, its just sad.
Author
webtrol

Posted on 16-07-2019 22:32
Sad that he doesn't get it.smiley

webtrol
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 17-07-2019 12:28
Nah, that was called "bait" son...

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize
Author
w33d mode22

Posted on 17-07-2019 13:28
This is not good & rly sad, BanHammeR your time is come. smiley

2 Beer or not 2 Beer?

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BF2 -->> https://lost-soldiers.org/S_h_a_r_k_93#about
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 17-07-2019 14:39
The fact that you took your time to make a video where 90% of the times you kill me is by padraping amazes me lol, continue making a fool of yourself Djnoobfield.

About the tk stuff, again in this video the only time i appear "trying" to tk is as the first video as i have alreasy explained. Although i don't really remember the circumstances correctly, i'm pretty sure there is more to it what here this idiot wants to show. I'm pretty sure the second crash of the cobra into the blackhawk was also by mistake, i remember laughing at it with ged yes. Anyway if i deserve a ban for this its ok, at least i wont be able to hear this moron in some time

Edit: Watched it again, the crash with the cobra into the blackhawk actually me and ged werent even involved, if you see the kill feed you'll see some dude called "biobot" was in with djnoobfield and i remember laughing at this because i shot at the chopper with my gun and it gave me as teamkill.. nice try dj, you are just miserable
Edited by theblackhawkx on 17-07-2019 14:55
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 18-07-2019 13:14
theblackhawkx wrote:
... continue making a fool of yourself Djnoobfield.

Why would you want to be trained by a, your words here not mine, noob... smiley

» View Image in fullsize

theblackhawkx wrote:
About the tk stuff, again in this video the only time i appear "trying" to tk is as the first video as i have alreasy explained. Although i don't really remember the circumstances correctly, i'm pretty sure there is more to it what here this idiot wants to show. I'm pretty sure the second crash of the cobra into the blackhawk was also by mistake, i remember laughing at it with ged yes. Anyway if i deserve a ban for this its ok

I know what you are doing, you and Ged know what you are doing, now the Battlefield 2 community and 2F4Y & SUPER@ admins know what you are doing... but incase you stiLL don't get it.

Let me let Samuel L. Jackson take over from here...

Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 18-07-2019 16:48
You seriously thought i was asking you for jet lessons? Hahahaha, your stupidity amazes me, you are like a donkey to me, someone who i can taunt and have some good time.

Again the same clips over and over again, trying to say lies again and again doesn't make them truth, did you knew?

You don't need to show people that i'm fucking noob in jet, they already know. I remember how this all started, you who declare yourself pro jetfighter couldn't kill me and had to chase me for like 5 minutes straight when other people take less than 30 secs to take me out and i called for it and you started with the excuses oh the 2v1 oh this oh that, you're just full of shit so you just better shut up.

Yeah if the admins know, why im not banned? You continue your shit Dj if you want to, just a reminder, i'm also making a video of you, to show people your real skills
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 18-07-2019 17:11
theblackhawkx wrote:
to show people your real skills

Already done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-J3Fzbpp_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdIE5RDoYhc&app=desktop

and the 0-7 score he claims never happened

https://puu.sh/DUmYJ/6d9cec2d18.jpg

so when does dogfightschool open, sensei dj
Author
webtrol

Posted on 18-07-2019 23:40
OWNED smiley

webtrol
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 24-07-2019 14:23
theblackhawkx wrote:
You seriously thought i was asking you for jet lessons? = liE
your stupidity amazes me, you are like a donkey to me, someone who i can taunt and have some good time = liE
Again the same clips over and over again = liE
You don't need to show people that i'm fucking noob in jet, they already know - trutH
I remember how this all started = liE
you who declare yourself pro jetfighter = liE
as i thought you're pathethic = liE
it was not intentional = liE
i tried to get out the car and get in the chopper but mistakenly rammed the cobra instead = liE
stop making a fool of yourself, its just sad = liE

Why would i ram the cobra if I can get in the gunner seat?

Why would you, very guuD question theblackhawkx but I know the answer.

It's because you and Ged are asshoLes and you don't want to be fair to your teammates like the rest of us.

You both knew that you and Ged didn't have priority position in the server for vehicles. If any of you aren't aware, the longer you are on the server the further up the ladder your position is for vehicles and you are more likely to get that vehicle over your other teammates waiting on the spawn.

This is a tactic that ECR.RC deploys religiously. I also do it too but not nearly as much as some.

DNK locotenentdrap was fuK'n pisT at you for what you did because after your initial and intentional DPV chopper ram the other team smelled blood and pad raped the shit out of us. Your 1 fuK'n teamKiLL led to about 14 more of not only your teammates' deaths but you and Ged paid for it as well because you got pad rapped too.

Since you first tried this at SUPER@ S2, which was the first time I witnessed it, you failed to realize that you just made yourself and the rest of the team vulnerable because on this server, unlike SUPER@'s server, the pad could be hit over and over again.

The other team was very smart and they came right after us. Not just with bombs and jet rams but potorro20 had a squad behind him. If you had any kind of intelligence in that lump that is 3 feet above your ass you and Ged would of stopped but Ged continued doing it in the 2ND round.

YoU and Ged fuK'd us all in both rounds for YOUR own selfishness and if you thought I was a bitch and going to sit idly by... well we both know the answer to that now... don't we?

I'm shooting down your lies one at a time...

» View Image in fullsize

FuLL Transparency BF2 Demos available for download

1.) https://uptobox.com/sl60xrvndqvk
2.) https://uptobox.com/yc3skyeyq20i

y0, theblackhawkx...

» View Image in fullsize

» View Image in fullsize
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 24-07-2019 21:30
Wow, drama queen, aren't you?

It's funny how you talk about baserape when you are the first one doing it, don't talk with your filthy mouth DJ. I've never claimed to be a saint, of course some times i have teamkilled or because i get frustrated by some noob or just because i went crazy, i'm not going to deny that. The thing is i don't remember teamkilling intentionally in that specific round you mention, i will look in the demo's.

But listen DJ, i maybe known as a teamkiller, i don't really care. You are known for being a crybaby donkey oldfart, accept that
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 24-07-2019 21:40
Btw, how you play the demo's? Haven't used this things in years
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 24-07-2019 22:31
Nope, I don't pad rape unless someone starts doing it to me 'cause eventually I am going to get into a jet and come after you.

Eye for an Eye

I'll say whatever the fuck I want, this is how Bostonians speak and I've taken it easy on you at this point. Be thankful.

No, I think I'm known for a lot more than that. smiley

I'm also not an old anything, accept that or don't. I don't give a shit what you think. I only care that you stop your teamKiLL'n for choppers which I already know will be the case from now on or I'll be making another video of you two.

-| How to play BF2 Demo Files |-

1.) Download the demo into your demos folder. I have Win7 so my folder is here:
\Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos

2.) After the demo is in the proper folder and DL'd completely then open BF2.

3.) Go to the Community Tab and select the demo you just DL'd and hit Play File.

» View Image in fullsize

-| Keyboard Commands for BF2 Demos |-

The following commands can be used to control the game replay and camera in a recorded demo. (Note: the term "Demo" depicts the recording itself)

Q – opens the Playback Rose. Move the mouse to highlight the desired playback option and press the Left Mouse Button to select. Options available here that are not bound to separate keys include "Restart" and "Quit".
T – opens the Camera Rose. Choose the camera option or cycle through the available players.
1 – Pause the playback (also available in the Playback Rose).
2 – Playback recorded session at normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
3 – Playback recorded session at 5% of normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
4 – Playback recorded session at 25% of normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
5 – Playback recorded session at 50% of normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
6 – Playback recorded session at normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
7 – Playback recorded session at 150% of normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
8 – Playback recorded session at 300% of normal speed (also available in the Playback Rose).
Spacebar – cycle between players.
Right Mouse Button – cycle between free camera and player camera.
Mouse wheel – zoom camera in and out when locked onto a player.
W, A, S, D, Ctrl and Shift – move free camera around map, forward, left, backwards, right, down and up.
Mouse look – aim free camera.
Edited by Djbattlefield on 24-07-2019 22:34
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions