Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

AIM-999 - 18.04.24 / 19:39

That tank shot was awesome. Didn't even kill the jet, just shot you out XD

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:32

Or maybe the girls can’t cope with airplane flights anymore and it’s time to join the infantry?)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author Offensive stuff
theblackhawkx

Posted on 24-07-2019 23:19
I Just watched the first demo and im laughing my ass of xD Every single thing you said Dj was a lie, everything xD. I wish i knew how to edit videos so i could make fun of you upon everyone but i dont and ln a second thought i wont be wasting my time on it. I will try to explain like this, if you underatand its ok if not i dont care.

All of the stuff happening at the US pad in time from begining to end:

1st pad clip: (your first video) Lol, you had everyone thinking that i teamkilled you ramming the dpv in the chopper, it wasn't even you, it was locotenentdrap xDDD. I already explained this was a mistake and wont be wasting my time. I would like to say one thing tho now locotenentdrap appeard, hes the person (with his friend nemesida) who has the shittest play style: taking chopper and going staright to enemy base when they can, round after round, map after map, good thing they are not pros and not always can kill the enemy chopper to do so. Although that, loco in somewhat decent when it comes to flying and i have olayed with him a lot of times despite his shitty play style so there you have other reason that i didnt ram the car intentionally.

2nd clip - (0:45 of second video) I dont even understand what you are trying to complain about lol, ged is guilty of being sentenced to death by lethal injection because he came over to the chopper pad with the dpv and did nothing?? Lol. And after this, potorro20 the great, known in all world for conquering half of the world and an smart squad leader as you said rammed him j10 straight into the cobra and let the baseraping fun begin, thats what you call smart, yea actually im a fool to expect anything normal from a no brain like you, fuck my life... why im wasting my time in this, pff anyway..

3rd clip - Me and Ged dont want to fly with teamates? xD Loco doesnt want to fly with me, and as he's doing the usual asshole stuff to get me out of the chopper he crashes into the bhawk. I loled, oh fuck i rmember this game was so fun lol

4th clip - (0:37) of your second video. Listen to me, in that map from the US side everyone does that when they spawn on the side with the car, its the fastest way to the chopper. Although i dont understand why the fuck i have to give any explanation, it wasnt even me who did that. And if you are trying to say that no one actually spawns, takes the fucking car like a mad man and goes where the chopper is and bails out right before reaching it to get in the chopper you are just proving yourself a stupid ass cunt liar.

5th clip- (0:24 in your second video) Ged, i assume, accidently rams in the chopper and dies when actually no one was in it, and you get in after that, you might also want to lie about that, i was afk a second

6th clip - (0:29 of your second video) You tried to tell people lies about that was my fault also, when i wasnt even in the chopper, that biobot dude crashed with your fatass in the bhawk and it gave me tk because i shot the cobra with the mp5, yeah i should be burnt alive for that too, right?

RESULT OF THE ROUND: Me and Ged fucking up people with the cobra, djnoobfield crying scared in a corner because if he gets the f18 ecr would rape his ass.

A final note, i don't know what you up with me and Ged being fucking best friends forever lol, i have played with him a few times only, from what ive seen he normally squads up with ecr skrur etc, it is just funny that you try to make it like we all day on the battlefield teamkilling people for the chopper xD

And finally, damn this is like the tv shows where bunch of women talk about others people relationships, although i say it is a waste of time and stupid it is damn entertaining to make fun of you, ill try to not to waste more of my time talking to someone stupid like you but afterall probably i wont be able to resist myself.. who knows
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 25-07-2019 00:38
Why do you let him waste your time dude
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 25-07-2019 02:06
I didn't lie about a fuK'n thing, you even admitted you are a teamkiller and we both know you or Ged ram transports into the chopper when you know you and Ged can't get in it. My fuK'n videos showed that much. Keep denying what we all can see with our mother fuK'n eyes...

If that doesn't work you or Ged will drive a car into the spawn. I will no longer respond to any of your bullshit because you fuK'n disgust me.

I'm going to rape you extra hard now.

You had your fuK'n chance to make amends, you failed. I'm gonna fuK'n rip you apart now you teamKiLL'n bitch.

ECR wasn't even in the server you fuK'n liar.

I can't fuK'n waaaaaaaaait to see you in the server again! You better make a fuK'n legion of aliases 'cause I'm coming for you!
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 25-07-2019 02:30
Hahahahahahahahahaha, its impossible to not to respond when this is damn hilarious xDDDDD.

You lied about everything buddy. Yea, I admitted that im not jesus christ and havent ever sinned, of course i have tk'd before im not gonna say i havent, that would be stupid, everyone has done it. But i did not say that in that round i tk'd anyone. I ram choppers and cars into helis when i cant get into them? Do you have any proof or you are going to continue talking shit about that 2 months old demo that i point by point proved all your lies?

Listen, i'm not perfect, im pretty noob actually, but im not gonna accept that you come here telling lies to people because you got butthurt when I told you that you took 5 mins to kill me in jet when ecr takes 15 secs xD. Oh, he was in the round. 0:57 of your second video, you can see him in the killfeed, actually was the first one to padrape, only thing you both have in common because you are far skillswise.

The thing is, you can padrape me, i dont give a fuck if i go 2-20 in a round, i will still continúe trying to fight and not hide or disconnect like you xD

Oh Dj this is hilarious you dont know how im laughing with your "come to the fukn server bitch im going to rape your fukn ass you fukn son of a fukn btch" hahahahahahhs.
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 06-08-2019 17:35
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 08-08-2019 23:51
DJ I see you're a cancerous guy, but I see you put a lot of effort into making these immersive videos, so may I ask you when you get a better graphics cards, it's such a shame to play a 2005 game with lags in 2019. You can do it for 15$, gtx 650 or some some sort of hd 6770 maybe? smiley

Damn, I don't know what's wrong is going on with US, but this card is considered a trash and shouldn't cost even 20!

https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-NVIDIA-GeForce-PCI-Express-ZT-61001-10M/dp/B009AEL3YO/ref=sr_1_34?keywords=gtx+650&qid=1565301578&s=gateway&sr=8-34
Edited by BabzieBob on 09-08-2019 00:01
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 09-08-2019 00:34
BabzieBob wrote:
DJ I see you're a cancerous guy, but I see you put a lot of effort into making these immersive videos, so may I ask you when you get a better graphics cards, it's such a shame to play a 2005 game with lags in 2019. smiley

I'm only cancerous to cancer, I like the way my game looks + you don't want me to have a graphics card because then it will be easier for me to see you...

...looK what I do without one...

Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 10-08-2019 11:50
Do the random caps, random colors in middle of everything you write mean anything? I've been scratching my head about that, maybe you aren't that stupid and they have you held hostage and you're trying to send a message...

Do your usual speech if you confirm this.
Edited by theblackhawkx on 10-08-2019 11:51
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 10-08-2019 18:07
Heli rape inf on wake. Such skill. Much wow.
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 22-09-2019 00:22
It only took me a few minutes, under an alias, to catch this piece of undesirable garbage...

Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 25-09-2019 16:23
What out for this dipshiT!

Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 26-09-2019 09:56

Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 05-10-2019 00:55
Djbattlefield wrote:
BabzieBob wrote:
DJ I see you're a cancerous guy, but I see you put a lot of effort into making these immersive videos, so may I ask you when you get a better graphics cards, it's such a shame to play a 2005 game with lags in 2019. smiley

I'm only cancerous to cancer, I like the way my game looks + you don't want me to have a graphics card because then it will be easier for me to see you...

...looK what I do without one...

Cringe
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 05-10-2019 21:12
I thought you were his new best friend
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 06-10-2019 22:55
Nah, Tanky is old news...I got me a new best friend and he's unreal !

Author
3fast5you

Posted on 07-10-2019 18:57
Ever thought about getting a life DJ? You are so fucking tragic.
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 07-10-2019 21:08
So what fuck are you doing here 3fast5you lol what about your life hahahahahahahasmileysmileysmileysmiley
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 28-10-2019 14:57
Author
basel1

Posted on 28-10-2019 20:14
Djbattlefield -> thank's for all your job

peace

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 28-10-2019 21:09
I like how djs own demofootage shows him in his natural element, baseraping carrier smiley
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions