Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

AIM-999 - 18.04.24 / 19:39

That tank shot was awesome. Didn't even kill the jet, just shot you out XD

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:32

Or maybe the girls can’t cope with airplane flights anymore and it’s time to join the infantry?)

LaZeR - 18.04.24 / 19:11

wp ryuuuu xD

LaZeR - 18.04.24 / 19:07

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=xpM7635WE1c

one2one69 - 17.04.24 / 08:01

it's Stachu and Stachu !

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Author Do something with balance
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 24-01-2020 05:39
kra5av1n wrote:
basel1 wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
admins still do not respond to this bunch of miserable bastards from one squad who collect statistics in 2020 and are not capable of anything else in life)

just attach a picture of what is happening on their server

https://sun9-13.userapi.com/c855536/v855536919/1d4e55/4Y2X1fqK8wg.jpg

exactly. all is said.

always the same methods on the same map.

still before i played on Songhua Stalemate ECR with friends in black hawk ……
it's always the same, they spoil the game and never balance …

the worst part is that this guy is on the server almost 24 hours a day, how It's possible?????????

in addition, I can prove that ECR.RC is cheating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qB9T4sRNk

watch his video. clearly we can see that the graphics are changed because it can see farther than the others and also it does not have the same skins on the plane look it is not the original skin of the F35-B -> https://youtu.be/G8qB9T4sRNk?t=222

maybe he’s a person with disabilities and nothing happens in his life (he has more than 5000 hours, haha, I am a professional cyclist and cannot boast so many hours in the last 5 years

it remains only to regret this guy, especially in 2020 ( he causes nothing but pity

Stealing your little sister's pedal bike doesn't make you a professional cyclist but okay
Author
basel1

Posted on 24-01-2020 10:20
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
basel1 wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
admins still do not respond to this bunch of miserable bastards from one squad who collect statistics in 2020 and are not capable of anything else in life)

exactly. all is said.
the worst part is that this guy is on the server almost 24 hours a day, how It's possible?????????
watch his video. clearly we can see that the graphics are changed because it can see farther than the others and also it does not have the same skins on the plane look it is not the original skin of the F35-B -> https://youtu.be/G8qB9T4sRNk?t=222

maybe he’s a person with disabilities and nothing happens in his life (he has more than 5000 hours, haha, I am a professional cyclist and cannot boast so many hours in the last 5 years
it remains only to regret this guy, especially in 2020 ( he causes nothing but pity

Stealing your little sister's pedal bike doesn't make you a professional cyclist but okay

-> pathetic response

HowAndWhen wrote:
And what I am saying is that if ECR had switched to the opposite team in the screenshot you showed it would be just as unbalanced, just the other way.

I'm fully aware that they team stack as friends, but you couldn't have made a worse example.

->
anyway you don't want to understand.

I stop wasting time with this discussion

but please think about it a little bitsmiley

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
kra5av1n

Posted on 24-01-2020 10:28
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
basel1 wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:

exactly. all is said.

haha friend, this is a strong joke, tell me you definitely finished 7 classes?
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 24-01-2020 11:05
basel1 wrote:
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
basel1 wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:

exactly. all is said.

-> pathetic response

HowAndWhen wrote:
And what I am saying is that if ECR had switched to the opposite team in the screenshot you showed it would be just as unbalanced, just the other way.

I'm fully aware that they team stack as friends, but you couldn't have made a worse example.

->

lol how can you expect a serious answer when all of you who are whining are guilty of the same thing. You are always on stacked teams and you never switch to balance. You're just mad that ECR/Helldrummer etc are better than all of your shitter friends you stack with smiley
Author
theblackhawkx

Posted on 24-01-2020 13:04
The easiest solution is to create your own server with your own rules, because 2F4Y won't be doing anything about this issue.

People complaining about people who always get into chopper or jet might need to think that maybe it's what they enjoy. I used to play only on infantry servers back when EA servers where on, but honestly I won't be playing a game where of 30 bullets in a mag, if I hit 20, only 10 are registered. For that play style, i would go to another game to not get frustrated. Thing is no other game has the BF2 air combat, so if I want to play heli/jet I'm going to play BF2.

Asking for team balance from these guys is a lost cause, and you guys should have known by now. Even if an admin is playing on the server and is watching how one team is massively raping the other and doesn't do anything to solve it, what makes you think some of these players with that big ego are going to do anything about it?

And even if, by any case, teams get balanced because another good player joined the opposing team, the first action is to padrape and baserape to avoid letting him take off. I've experienced this personally, I'm not a "good" player at all, but I like to play in the chopper and whenever i take ecr's jet down, the next thing is constant padrape. And when i ask him to stop, that he's good enough and can take me out while I'm flying, his response was "I enjoy when you get angry". Other behaviour i've seen is that his "squad"(i've seen this with 006erik006 or whatever his name is) if ecr doesn't manage to get in the chopper, this guy just waited so the other guy bailed out the chopper, and gave it to ecr so he can go solo -- massive cocksucking. Anyway not saying this only because of ecr, a lot of other baserapers out there, nemesida, locotent, (rat)stronexy, etc, etc

The thing I don't understand is why they have to team up and unbalance the server, I understand maybe they are friends and want to play together but fuck If they are both good why not switch teams and compete against each other.. The only reason I see is to maintain their big ego, buff up their stats, idk...

Anyway, there is no solution to this, only response you're getting is "Git gud" from these players and none from the admins. As I said, create a new server with your own rules, move to another game, or ALT+F4 to avoid frustration.
Author
kra5av1n

Posted on 24-01-2020 13:26
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
basel1 wrote:
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:
basel1 wrote:
kra5av1n wrote:

exactly. all is said.

-> pathetic response

HowAndWhen wrote:

->

lol how can you expect a serious answer when all of you who are whining are guilty of the same thing. You are always on stacked teams and you never switch to balance. You're just mad that ECR/Helldrummer etc are better than all of your shitter friends you stack with smiley

my little friend, when did you see me playing with them on the same team? I am always against it, it’s morally unpleasant for me to be in the team of these rats smiley
Author
basel1

Posted on 24-01-2020 13:54

Why do you say that? I'm still on the opposing team

what is your nickname bf2?

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
one2one69

Posted on 24-01-2020 14:36
"THIS IS A COLLEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT...MEMBER OF STAFF NEEDED IN THE POT AND KETTLE AISLE FOR A COLOUR CHECK....THANK YOU"
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 25-01-2020 05:58
basel1 wrote:

You're missing the point. You are guilty of the thing you're crying about. You are always playing with your friends on stacked teams, instant capping airfields with full squads so you can spawnrape with kra5avin, w33d mode, spagati yeti, ***foe, pxm, TKO, DNK, CH.Stalker and all the other regular shitters you play with. But then when people with actual skill join the server and play with friends you say they are ruining the game just because they are better than you and the players I mentioned. Either try to improve as a player and take them on or make your own server where you can all be shitters until your heart's content because asking for fairness on a server with no rules is pointless.
Author
basel1

Posted on 25-01-2020 10:24
DeeoDoubleG wrote:
basel1 wrote:

You're missing the point. You are guilty of the thing you're crying about. You are always playing with your friends on stacked teams, instant capping airfields with full squads so you can spawnrape with kra5avin, w33d mode, spagati yeti, ***foe, pxm, TKO, DNK, CH.Stalker and all the other regular shitters you play with. But then when people with actual skill join the server and play with friends you say they are ruining the game just because they are better than you and the players I mentioned. Either try to improve as a player and take them on or make your own server where you can all be shitters until your heart's content because asking for fairness on a server with no rules is pointless.

you still don't understand anything

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 25-01-2020 12:36
basel1 wrote:

you still don't understand anything

Is this coming from the same guy who thought a widescreen fixer was proof of hacking? smiley
Author
xu6huk

Posted on 25-01-2020 16:19
deeodoublemounth stop being retard u dont see ppl are sick of you?
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 26-01-2020 05:09
xu6huk wrote:
deeodoublemounth stop being retard u dont see ppl are sick of you?

My sincere apologies.
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 26-01-2020 08:48
First world problems
Author
webtrol

Posted on 01-02-2020 19:56
theblackhawkx wrote:
The easiest solution is to create your own server with your own rules, because 2F4Y won't be doing anything about this issue

I haven't seen a successful new server in over 5/five years.smileysmiley Good Luck with that idea..smileysmiley

webtrol
Author
webtrol

Posted on 10-02-2020 19:54
If all this is LEGAL, then why is it not listed so we all can partake and make the game a little more even. Are you afraid and need to stay in the dark. Come out of the Closet and see the Light. If it is not cheating then everyone should have the same settings available. If not plain and simple, YOU CHEAT. smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

webtrol
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 11-02-2020 01:32
Cannot argue with that logic
Author
webtrol

Posted on 11-02-2020 01:39
Thanks Man....smileysmileysmiley

webtrol
Edited by webtrol on 11-02-2020 01:40
Author
DeeoDoubleG

Posted on 11-02-2020 03:13
Webtrol is a hacker
Author
one2one69

Posted on 11-02-2020 16:57
"same settings available"........what settings?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

2 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions