You must login to post a message.

3scort3 - 29.03.24 / 13:18

meanwhile u can make a MajorLeeStoned2.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Author /!\ corona virus COVID-19 found quarantine area
basel1

Posted on 06-03-2020 16:07
Attention,

if you play on the map Op. Blue Pearl please don't go to the fish market.

it would seem that the friste case of COVID-19 was found on the fish market of Operation Blue Pearl.

So please, don't try to take the flag on this area

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize

Edited by basel1 on 06-03-2020 16:13
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 07-03-2020 08:44
smiley XDD

In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
mesito

Posted on 07-03-2020 12:57
and i bought a krabbenbrötchen from @vanSanD the other day there, damn...smiley
always knew that place is fishy
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 07-03-2020 13:02
mesito wrote:
and i bought a krabbenbrötchen from @vanSanD the other day there, damn...smiley
always knew that place is fishy

No worries mesito, those krabben came from Northern Italy, not China smiley
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 19-03-2020 09:26
What about the radio towers that are in most maps also?
Health risk or not?
This is happening in 2020. In wuhan 2 months before the outbreak.
Now 5G is being spread all over the world.
Among some that banned it is Brussels, head of EU. They have lower accepted levels of radiation.
As I understand the levels of accepted radiation values is to high and based on outdated information.
5G uses higher frequencies than previous generations and therefore also more concerning.
Its same technology as in military equipment.

As I read 5G is capable of providing 100 times as fast download speed than 4G. You think you will get those speeds? I think maby a bit higher than 4G. Even if you get good speed you will probably have limited download capacity anyways. What do you need it for, can't watch movies/streams already?

Some compare it with an lighbulb or sunlight that has even higher frequencys. But we humans have lived with sunlight forever and evolved things like DNA uv-radiation repair mechanisms, not in a microwave oven!
Watts is not everything, different kind of frequencys has different biological impact.

5G is said to have usages in "the internet of things", its not that I'm against all new technology. But I don't want to have microchips in everything, add data collection to that "to improve our products".
Compare it with for example the car industry, when you cannot longer fix stuff yourself cause of the electronics. Same thing in agriculture with modern tractors. You can have easy problem but you cannot access the locked diagnostic tools and have to transport the tractor to certified repair firms. I dont want to have a toohtbrush thats not working cause of damaged circuits!

Enought of that, Im more interested in our health. It seems like corporate studies doesn't show health problem while independent studies shows!
Before things are clear, atleast I don't want to to get exposed to this.
When there is not a scientific consensus about 5G health impact is it worth to be guinea pigs? And don't you think its nuts that they are implementing 5G parallelly with the COVID-19?

This can potentiall affect all life on earth and it wouldn't suprise me if it was not an ordinary batsoup but a 5G fried batsoup!

I would recommend checking this out https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/

Also a documentary that probably is labeled as a "conspiracy theory". But it does have links with sources at 16.44 in. But like with everything you got to have a critical mind and question its value. I did find it interesting though with several valid point, therefore I also recommend it (unlike with true conspiracy theorys like flatearth/hollow earths etc): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Z_cSL24eo

I'm realy not claiming to know anything, therefore I also ask you about this.

"Its just a game!" - "BF2!"
Edited by FINwidowmaker on 19-03-2020 09:29
Author
one2one69

Posted on 19-03-2020 11:27
it's nothing to do with 5G and more to do with creating a global economic crash........
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 19-03-2020 12:21
Not sure how a global crash would not go in line with what I wrote.

And looks to me like censuring/ selective algorithms in places like youtube/google and wanting to restrict and control information. In EU article 13 (now 17) is also said to take into action, censur of the internet.
Event 201 where they talk among much other stuff about trying to limit "conspiacy theorys". Looks to me like wanting to control information. Like whats the difference in thinking the virus was created in a lab or that it was naturally occuring of course you can say the later... When its the most uncontroversial and mainstream acceptable theory. To keep balance or create a crash?

Do we need a crash?

Author
one2one69

Posted on 19-03-2020 12:34
They want a crash,they want a cashless system,where we are all chipped,monitored....we're being advised here not to use cash because of the so called "virus"...it's all bollocks.Create chaos,dependency then usher in nice new rules and restrictions as "a solution"

I don't buy any of it for second....how many people do you know that have covid? how many people do you know who know someone that has covid...etc etc etc...they're not dragging people from the streets dropping down dead from covid infection.But that's the picture they're trying to paint in the media.This is no more deadly to the elderly and vulnerable than the normal flu strain,which happens year after year.
Edited by one2one69 on 19-03-2020 12:36
Author
one2one69

Posted on 19-03-2020 13:07
sorry I haven't eaten yet and I'm babbling lol....it happens when you get older
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 19-03-2020 14:17
"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

And 5G is said to be able to produce/exacerbate symptoms of the virus, if there even is one yes... With claims that it can affect hemoglobins ability of uptake of oxygen. And other health/immune problems. Thats why I asked about what you thought about the critics showing this. And when they insistently want to implement it.
And if its true it can be used as surveillance either as described in the youtube clip I showed (same technology is used in military and those who develope them are not realy stupid).
Or by the constant connection with 5G satellites.

And yea I heard the saviour/solution thing what people are supposed to accept. And that "good" behaviour would be rewarded and "bad" punished. Basically stripping people off their rights, cause censuring and much of the free speech is already been infringement. Massimigration has helped on that also and say what you want but it helped with building up towards a control society, thats what I think atleast, if someone is sensible for that you don't have to agree.

I hope people don't freely get themself chipped (and some claim this could be possible through vaccination).
With the high amount of bandwidth and total coverage with 5G. High resolution. Combined with AI who knows whats possible also. Just saying that it doesn't need to have everything to do with this situation but it can.
Not sure people have gone smarter today, with the todays food and modern health problems being some of the contributors. But I hope we have some sense left.

Sure this can be alot of speculation and much doesn't have to be true. But can't take stuff for granted.

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 19-03-2020 14:26
Author
one2one69

Posted on 19-03-2020 14:24
Exactly, totally agree
Author
one2one69

Posted on 19-03-2020 16:06
"France began its lockdown on Tuesday morning, requiring citizens to carry official paperwork stating why they were not at home."

Remind anyone of anything?

Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 25-03-2020 11:43
edit nevermind, just woke up...

But did find some video about free speech and the police state: https://www.tr.news/video/tommy-robinsons-banned-speech-the-british-police-state/
Does not seem to be irrelevant in times like these.

And some people in UK is actually thinking:
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/10/09/health-devonshire-uk-halts-the-installation-of-5g-over-serious-health-concerns/

If I talk about this, I can imagine a normal person thinks one is crazy. The irony when that person is clueless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheiufl6TCA&feature=youtu.be&t=431

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 25-03-2020 12:09
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 07-04-2020 07:37
I watched 40 minuts of this video already. I found it on a forum, I had no expectations, but its not far at all from what you one2one said and what I said combined.

The video have been banned more than once already, whats the danger with information. Are people not smart enough to have their own judgement?
This guy who talks is realy passionate and been extremely dedicated to this corona thing. I think its a perspective worth seeing. Even if you don't agree on all, having contrast to an monotonous "uncriticized" official story is imo most essential for understanding.

I have exacty same feeling as watching a horror movie and trying to tell the character to turn around! I am not damn dumb! I have posted alot of videos already and if I had to chose one must watch this is it!
Do you know how the testing works? Here is an explanation.

Author
one2one69

Posted on 07-04-2020 08:22
very interesting
Author
basel1

Posted on 07-04-2020 10:36
Video unavailable
This video contains content from LondonRealTV, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 07-04-2020 11:16
Youtube link third time banned? Copyright claims my ass.

Well the video was over 2 hours long. Maby it was copyright reasons, not sure. But the official london channel with david icke does have similiar content I belive. But if the 2+hour long video is the I'm unsure about.

Missing some information and not the latest video, but this seems to be what they have now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTZu6_TjU8

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 07-04-2020 11:32
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 09-04-2020 04:30
I don't know if the copyright claim was right realy.

You can see the video I linked to at the official site, its more fluid and coherent imo: https://www.davidicke.com/article/567608/youtube-censors-popular-david-icke-interview-339000-views-30-minutes

About what he talks about amplification is related to the technique in reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PRC).
With a test sample you collect genetic material do some eventual processing and running RT-PRC.
A process where you multiply the material to be able to analyse it in for example gel electrophoresis.
So there if interested there is a few variables to take into account like: level of amplification. What you look for in the analysis and markers used. The natural flora where you collect it in first place.
I have done this in lab myself and been interested in medicine/biology for a long time. So I do have some understanding but kinda need more data and also knowledge than some results presented to me to realy put it into context.

Another thing I had to refresh about is some understanding about basic knowledge about statistics about test. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636062/)
My takeaway about that there is some interesting conceps with things like prevalence. Low disease number in population gives higher falsepositive values (if other factors are constant). Then if they change tests to a better one than the "gold standard" or combines tests you can understand how that can change the numbers and what limits or whats important to have in mind.

And like always have to remind people that you always have to take the source into account and you cannot jump directly to conclusion (since some tends to belive thats required when imo its not needed to say). And I would say that applies to most information. Personally I belive people do have some sanity and critical thinking left. And that information should be free cause that either leads to greater understanding or new questions.
Like for example if I read or watch watch something saying the earth is flat, I don't just start thinking the earth is flat!

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 09-04-2020 04:35
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 09-04-2020 05:04
spellmisstake: I meant RT-PCR! Not RT-PRC or RT-ECR! xD

Author
basel1

Posted on 09-04-2020 10:18
ECR `? ECR.RC ?smileysmileysmileysmiley

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions