Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

Glek, I don’t feel sincere malice towards anyone in the game.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 5 of 7 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Author KONNARI
Konnari

Posted on 29-08-2021 02:21
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1132599169
Edited by Konnari on 29-08-2021 02:22
Author
Ya2

Posted on 29-08-2021 04:08

10:14

What is that ?
Author
Ya2

Posted on 29-08-2021 04:14

What is that ?
Ya2 attached the following image:

Author
Konnari

Posted on 29-08-2021 11:23
Just a widescreen fixer bug while ads.
Author
Ya2

Posted on 29-08-2021 15:43
Konnari wrote:

"a widescreen fixer bug while ads" = Cheats.

This is really sad.
People who use this zoom thing should be banned forever .
Author
Konnari

Posted on 29-08-2021 16:53
Ya2 wrote:
Konnari wrote:

This is really sad.

Noone is using any "zoom thing" in that video. smiley
Author
Ya2

Posted on 30-08-2021 00:07
Konnari wrote:
Ya2 wrote:
Konnari wrote:

This is really sad.

Noone is using any "zoom thing" in that video. smiley

How can someone replicate this "zoom thing" ? Why does it happen ?
Author
Iceman2222

Posted on 30-08-2021 16:06
actually you can edit some files so you can tweak the zoom as you wish (using a script for multiple zoom distances). Just using google helps lul
Author
Ya2

Posted on 30-08-2021 23:56
Iceman2222 wrote:
actually you can edit some files so you can tweak the zoom as you wish (using a script for multiple zoom distances). Just using google helps lul

Admins, why don't you ban the people who do that ?
Author
KTNoob

Posted on 02-12-2021 18:55
Xt Konnari and his goons ruining the server... smfh smiley
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 03-12-2021 01:56
No one is ruining anything. You peasants just need to get better at this game and if you can't then go ahead and delete this game. Playing something else will do you much good.
Author
mesito

Posted on 03-12-2021 04:56
Well Bug, your always having a field day in your blackhawk when they are in the air in your team, eh lol.
Nice and easy, innit lol ?!
The local butter churner calling others peasants hah
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 03-12-2021 05:34
Actually I'm always having a field day when cancer doesn't infest all the vehicles with their server time but that's besides the point.

I find it funny that so many of you are complaining so much for so long when there are so many recordings of game-play proving you wrong. Most of you people here are so stubborn with your narrow point of view with your ignorance.

You can call me whatever you like but that doesn't change the fact that you simply suck at this game, are you not playing to win and play it in a way that you yourself enjoy? Why would anyone care about your butthurt. People complain all the time because you get destroyed in a game but you forget that's entire point of this game for your opponent.
Edited by BUG-ELIMINATOR15 on 03-12-2021 05:47
Author
LT Backpacker

Posted on 03-12-2021 14:47
BUG-ELIMINATOR15 wrote:
Actually I'm always having a field day when cancer doesn't infest all the vehicles with their server time but that's besides the point.

I find it funny that so many of you are complaining so much for so long when there are so many recordings of game-play proving you wrong. Most of you people here are so stubborn with your narrow point of view with your ignorance.

You can call me whatever you like but that doesn't change the fact that you simply suck at this game, are you not playing to win and play it in a way that you yourself enjoy? Why would anyone care about your butthurt. People complain all the time because you get destroyed in a game but you forget that's entire point of this game for your opponent.

Hey sexy Bug. Why aren't you answering me anymore?
Also wheres my kiss BUG? Sweet potato
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 03-12-2021 15:04
Son did you forget your place,
Here look son I will help you to remember.

In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
LT Backpacker

Posted on 03-12-2021 19:09
So sweet papa spageti. Is it possible to make it more salty?
Author
LT Backpacker

Posted on 03-12-2021 19:11
My daddy spageti likes to cry on forums report, that's sooo sweet... <3
I think daddy cannot play without crying or blamming, but that's fine for me, right guys? Because papa Spageti is still awesome
Edited by LT Backpacker on 03-12-2021 19:13
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 07-12-2021 02:28
mesito wrote:
Well Bug, your always having a field day in your blackhawk when they are in the air in your team, eh lol.
Nice and easy, innit lol ?!
The local butter churner calling others peasants hah

» View Image in fullsize

I've got my certificate in mailbox today. Since I have certificate of Lord and you do not. That makes you literally a peasant.
Author
KTNoob

Posted on 13-12-2021 16:52
Hak wrote:
IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
Hak wrote:
sheezy wrote:
honestly idc if hes cheating or not (and judging by this thread its highly possible) but I just cringe at the fact that theres no autobalance on this server. whats the fun playing vs 4/5 man xT squad sitting in every possible vehicle on the team making the rounds go 200-0.

ps. also this schlidea guy once randomly sniped me with the tank across whole map (when i was on the roof of the building with the snip rifle) when I could barely see the shape of the tank cause of the fog - and guess what he's also from that bunch of virgins xt squad

They average around 9 hours per day playing (yes, over half of their waking life), the only time they're not on is when they have to fill in job applications to keep the unemployment benefits rolling in. I think ERC had a job, but it was like 35k Euros per year (max) before the pandemic. That's why he's rank 1 for game time right now: got let go and didn't bother looking for work after that.

They reinforce each other's addictions, so they'll always squad up to keep the "this is okay, right guys?" façade going.

Why are you being personal? Is bashing someones live choices a good thing? If he is happy let him be. WTH is wrong with you. Most people suck at this game just coordinate with your team and try to win the round should be even more fun if you win against them then.

ERC absolutely needs intervention for his addiction, so yes, mentioning this is for his benefit. I'm hoping something eventually clicks in his head that says "hey, you know what, maybe being the person who plays the most BF2 for many years on end, with no job, with no family, with no loved ones, with no friends (outside of others who also play BF2 instead of holding down a full-time josmiley is a bad idea".

Him, Bug Eliminator and Mr.Jack are literally online every single time I load into the server. Not good!

The only reason the hacker in their group won't get banned is because ERC has pledged to use 200 Euros per month of his unemployment benefits to donate to the servers to keep them running. If 2F4Y goes down, there's nowhere else to turn.

That's the real reason why nothing will be done: dole money props up the servers.

lol, I believe it.XT and the saps suck ass!
Author
Rezi

Posted on 25-01-2022 09:58
Zephra, I am answering your question about 13:11 my statistics in Jalalabad) I could stand near the suplays in a tank under the uav and shoot 50 people like Bug, Nemesida, you. You are exactly the same. And they would do the same for 2-3 people. Baby, but I have not been interested in such a game for a long time) it's too simple. You've been playing for 15 years and you're not progressing. I'm more interested in blowing up noobs like you) Who are not used to taking risks, do not go beyond the safe zone, and the harder it is for me to blow you up, the more interesting it is for me to play) You haven't learned anything except supplying clickers, auto-switching cameras, and so on. You haven’t dealt with standard bf settings for a long time) Yes, yes, my friend, 15 years or even 20, but you still haven’t learned exactly what to play bf2. Do not shoot, but play) It’s funny for me to destroy you on a tank like yesterday, when an engineer fixes you (they don’t fix me) and I can stand you because I came to your comfort zone) And after that you bark about statistics) at least 100 kill, sitting in the tank and not risking) I just acted decisively, and you are not used to the tank attacking you so boldly and actively. You are each hiding in your hole. By the way, all your streams prove nothing. Shoot long third-person videos where you can see your entire screen, keyboard, and yourself. I won’t force you to play with my default settings, you will cry that you haven’t been able to play like this for a long time)
Edited by Rezi on 25-01-2022 10:01
Page 5 of 7 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker
  • valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions