Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

AIM-999 - 18.04.24 / 19:39

That tank shot was awesome. Didn't even kill the jet, just shot you out XD

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:32

Or maybe the girls can’t cope with airplane flights anymore and it’s time to join the infantry?)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Page 5 of 13 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
Author List of players who play a modified BF2 version (Macros/In-game appearence (text)/Zoomings/Aimbot et
Helldrummer-DK

Posted on 06-05-2022 16:28
Imagine not being on that list :'(
Author
webtrol

Posted on 14-05-2022 00:49
I know. That's why I won't play anymore.smiley

Rebuilding to play AAA games again.

webtrol
Edited by webtrol on 14-05-2022 00:53
Author
Ya2

Posted on 25-06-2022 14:59
Current confirmed tweaks/macros users:

Annihilator
=KHAD=Soldier|786|<3
finlex
Konnari/Zephra
ECR.RC
*[e]pic.ST3LF^OPTIC
5$hir
repairfield
Harsha
TKO-Nemesida
WeedThailand
BUG-ELIMINATOR-15
Author
Ya2

Posted on 26-06-2022 06:33
konari/Zepra's tactics/"skills":
Ya2 attached the following image:

Author
mc1o

Posted on 26-06-2022 12:10
So, by default bf2 graphics are set to low ”by factory”. If yoy change ”factory” settings you are a cheater, also if you dont change ”factory” settings you still are a cheater, no?
Author
Ya2

Posted on 26-06-2022 16:06
mc1o wrote:
So, by default bf2 graphics are set to low ”by factory”. If yoy change ”factory” settings you are a cheater, also if you dont change ”factory” settings you still are a cheater, no?

It's not cheating.

But it's the same lame logic.
Author
IDF-Akaorcram

Posted on 01-07-2022 17:03
I thought let's check after months what's up on 2f4y.com and then I see Ya2 complaining. So nothing new smiley. I might shed some insight from an very old vet this is from the old Battlefield EA UK forums from a BF2 Dev for Patch 1.5 they wanted to add a Macro settings button for the TV-guided missile. They did not get it done in time and instead wrote how to do it via modifying the control options as listed in this thread. This is not perse than a macro but a different control scheme on how to control the TV missile.
Another thing is that in general a TV-guided-missile with or without macro is a highly skillful thing to use and a macro does not make you one-shot everything or even target stuff better. There are certain Heli-pilots like Pharax who never used a macro and were still top tier and others who used them were just average. In addition modifying the text information displayed by the game was another option that should have been added in 1.5 development but was scrapped.
All these options were never added but still can be modified via simple text edits. NOW here comes the part where Ya2 shows his high trolling skills and his lack of knowledge: In the ESL and UESSA (where there was some 30k prize pool) modified text files and tv macro were allowed. What was not allowed is a modified sound.con file which had to be uploaded etc.

There is lots of scrapped content in BF2 which can be brought back easily. You can for example find a whole suppressing fire system in BF2 implemented, even with the sound files from squad members, leaders, and commanders screaming: suppressing fire.

Instead of complaining Ya2 I give you some advice: GitGud!

2F4Y, yes but only in a Jet smiley
Author
IDF-Akaorcram

Posted on 01-07-2022 17:16
Ya2 wrote:
Harsha:
Here I'm not 100% sure, as I'm not a pro with macros, but in a video he published, it seems like he uses some kind of a macro for a jet's 2 missiles auto shooting:
https://youtu.be/2ajjD3CveNM?t=57
(Am I wrong here ?)
Please post more, so everyone can know who used a "modified" BF2 version at least once. smiley

Your first step in order to GitGud is to understand the game that the 2nd missile as long as you got the other jet roughly in the hud of your jet will track. It's called a no lock. You shoot the first missile that does not track but the 2nd missile tracks as long as you have the other jet roughly in your target frame. Since you are just such a scrub there is even some missile that can one-shot you but first, you should work on shooting no locks instead of accusing a very good pilot of cheating. You are one of the 10000 trolls other top-tier pilots and I encountered in their prime accusing of cheating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaz41xcZvYk&t
Here watch this it's old but gold.

Now I hope you understand now that you are totally clueless and are just bad at a 17ten-year-old game. That is no problem being bad, but being just the dirt under decent players' shoes and accusing them wrongfully of cheating would have gotten you banned in the past from all competitive games in BF2. Be happy the game is still running, because of 2f4y.com and just shut up. Reading this made my IQ lower and do not respond to any of my comments or you just another internet troll. Get help!

2F4Y, yes but only in a Jet smiley
Author
Ya2

Posted on 03-07-2022 10:29
IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
I thought let's check after months what's up on 2f4y.com and then I see Ya2 complaining. So nothing new smiley. I might shed some insight from an very old vet this is from the old Battlefield EA UK forums from a BF2 Dev for Patch 1.5 they wanted to add a Macro settings button for the TV-guided missile. They did not get it done in time and instead wrote how to do it via modifying the control options as listed in this thread. This is not perse than a macro but a different control scheme on how to control the TV missile.

Nice story bro smiley

But the real story:
They didn't want to allow modifying the game, so that's why they didn't add an in-game option to do so.

Just because it's a text file, doesn't mean they wanted it edited.

IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
Another thing is that in general a TV-guided-missile with or without macro is a highly skillful thing to use and a macro does not make you one-shot everything or even target stuff better. There are certain Heli-pilots like Pharax who never used a macro and were still top tier and others who used them were just average. In addition modifying the text information displayed by the game was another option that should have been added in 1.5 development but was scrapped.

1) The TV-missile cheat is not the only common cheat we're talking about.
2) So what ? Some cheaters have very little skills and other cheaters have even less skills, so what ?
Still cheating.

IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
All these options were never added but still can be modified via simple text edits.

If you know what to edit, you can also edit binary files, so what ? "simple"

IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
NOW here comes the part where Ya2 shows his high trolling skills and his lack of knowledge: In the ESL and UESSA (where there was some 30k prize pool) modified text files and tv macro were allowed. What was not allowed is a modified sound.con file which had to be uploaded etc.

Nice story bro smiley
even if it's true, it didn't edit the game it self, and the servers don't force everyone to use those changes, so it's unbalancing, aka cheating.

IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
There is lots of scrapped content in BF2 which can be brought back easily. You can for example find a whole suppressing fire system in BF2 implemented, even with the sound files from squad members, leaders, and commanders screaming: suppressing fire.

Again - irrelevant.
Author
Ya2

Posted on 03-07-2022 10:41
IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
Ya2 wrote:
Harsha:
Here I'm not 100% sure, as I'm not a pro with macros, but in a video he published, it seems like he uses some kind of a macro for a jet's 2 missiles auto shooting:
https://youtu.be/2ajjD3CveNM?t=57
(Am I wrong here ?)
Please post more, so everyone can know who used a "modified" BF2 version at least once. smiley

Your first step in order to GitGud is to understand the game that the 2nd missile as long as you got the other jet roughly in the hud of your jet will track. It's called a no lock. You shoot the first missile that does not track but the 2nd missile tracks as long as you have the other jet roughly in your target frame. Since you are just such a scrub there is even some missile that can one-shot you but first, you should work on shooting no locks instead of accusing a very good pilot of cheating. You are one of the 10000 trolls other top-tier pilots and I encountered in their prime accusing of cheating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaz41xcZvYk&t
Here watch this it's old but gold.

I of course didn't watch more than 10 seconds of that video, as it must be another boring spinning jets video, trying to make you feel good, while in reality you sound like a cheater in your posts here.

Did you modify any file for that 2nd missile no lock thing ?

IDF-Akaorcram wrote:
Now I hope you understand now that you are totally clueless and are just bad at a 17ten-year-old game. That is no problem being bad, but being just the dirt under decent players' shoes and accusing them wrongfully of cheating would have gotten you banned in the past from all competitive games in BF2. Be happy the game is still running, because of 2f4y.com and just shut up. Reading this made my IQ lower and do not respond to any of my comments or you just another internet troll. Get help!

I see you get angry when someone highlights the facts about cheaters (You sound like one here), and you start "attacking" Ya2 personally.

It's a common pattern among cheaters.

Just remember, if someone cheats, the no0best of no0bs worths more than him.
So any cheater really was living in a fake reality for.. 17 years. smiley
Cheaters disrespect themselves - sad.
Edited by Ya2 on 03-07-2022 10:42
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 03-07-2022 12:38
Just remove Ya2 from forum... for months he has nothing good to add to this community, only having unreal requests regarding server adjustments or crying 'cheater, cheater, cheater'.
Author
tokei3

Posted on 03-07-2022 15:06
Did you modify any file for that 2nd missile no lock thing ?

pressing the rocket button twice is too difficult for many players in bf2 and is therefore not possible without cheating

imagine someone doing the following in bf2:
- stick your head in the wall to survive grenades
- jump on rooftops like karkand and spam the q key to spot invisible enemies
- shoot through fences

What a cheater that would be!?
Edited by tokei3 on 03-07-2022 15:21
Author
webtrol

Posted on 04-07-2022 23:14
New and original ideas have always been frot with naysayers that don't understand because of their closemindednes. Take off your blinders so you can see the future. This may be a path to future play.

Change is inevitabe and as I always say "The only thing that stays the same in NOTHING". Everything changes.

Remember that we went to the Moon and you have/use a cell phone. That was the future.
What's the new future? Nothing lasts without change.

Maybe some open thought could be used to make some small change to make the game better or are we all dumed to extinction.

Dinosaors

webtrol
Edited by webtrol on 04-07-2022 23:17
Author
Ya2

Posted on 10-07-2022 20:40
Current confirmed tweaks/macros users:

SkyDistress
Annihilator
=KHAD=Soldier|786|<3
finlex
Konnari/Zephra
ECR.RC
*[e]pic.ST3LF^OPTIC
5$hir
repairfield
Harsha
TKO-Nemesida
WeedThailand
BUG-ELIMINATOR-15
Author
basel1

Posted on 10-07-2022 22:10
FunkyFella / Manure.

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
SkyDistress
BF2 Admin

Posted on 11-07-2022 00:26
@Ya2 So much blablabla and the only thing you could do is adding to the list. Will you always disconnect when someone from the list gonna own you for your BR?^^
Author
Mr249

Posted on 12-07-2022 18:46
Ya2 wrote:

even if it's true, it didn't edit the game it self, and the servers don't force everyone to use those changes, so it's unbalancing, aka cheating.

By that logic:
Players having more or less powerful PCs -> unbalanced -> cheating.
Players having faster or slower internet connections -> unbalanced -> cheating.
Players using WiFi vs ethernet cables -> unbalanced -> cheating.
Players playing at varying distances from the server -> unbalanced -> cheating.
Players using high refresh rate vs. 60Hz displays -> unbalanced -> cheating.
Players having different levels of intelligence -> unbalanced -> cheating.

Every multiplayer gameplay experience is somewhat "unbalanced". That's not cheating, it's something any multiplayer game tries to deal with on different levels.
Author
webtrol

Posted on 12-07-2022 23:10
Logic; Mr249

When the advatages are not shared with
everyone, that condones Cheating.

I can't belive that your are still talking about this. You
sound like a bunch of guilty hypocrites.

All you have to do is share it and this is over with. If
you can't share it's because you like cheating/bullying.

Where we do you stop, just at gaming. Maybe a
candybar while your at the store. Maybe you have a car
accident and you take off (HIT AND RUN). Do you like to
Bully peaple? Do you Lie? Did you like to kill small
animals when you were a child? Or do you
like to hit peaple?

Its all the same thing. Where do you stop, where do you
draw that line.

Do you have any morals?

I don't understand why some have to CHEAT, but it
seems to be deeply inbeded in their psyche. Becase they
can't admit it, even to them selves.

webtrol
Edited by webtrol on 12-07-2022 23:27
Author
Mr249

Posted on 13-07-2022 08:52
webtrol wrote:
When the advatages are not shared with everyone, that condones Cheating.

Cheating is gaining an *unfair* advantage. Usain Bolt is not cheating because he has long-ass legs. He has an advantage because he has long-ass legs. Different things.

Cambridge dictionary definition
cheating: to behave in a dishonest way in order to get what you want

There is nothing dishonest about me having a faster PC, better internet connection or faster reaction times. Those are just circumstances. An aimbot is dishonest, because you are not aiming yourself.

webtrol wrote:
Maybe you have a car accident and you take off (HIT AND RUN).

How on earth did you get from "(online) multiplayer games cannot and will not ever be 100% balanced" to me hitting and running people? If you spew your "any advantage is cheating" nonsense here, at least stay somewhat on topic.

P.S.: Hitting and running is not cheating, it is a crime.
Author
webtrol

Posted on 14-07-2022 22:26
Who are you a Trumper? Lie & decieve. Your off topic.

Were talking about digital apps and or ajustments made to the origenal gaming programs to gain advages over other players in which those players are not of knowlege or have accsess to such advantages.

No one was talking about personal 'SKILLs' or pings and latencies. That is another subject.

I recomend you reread this thread again (from the top) before commenting more.

Advatages should listed here, on this site/web page so players know what can be used leagally so they know what cannot be used on 2F4Y gaming server. Just makes sence.

No Rules Server, no conscious server.

webtrol
Edited by webtrol on 14-07-2022 22:55
Page 5 of 13 << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions