You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Pattarapong - 25.09.22 / 06:22

was afraid to see text in this by often will about was destroyed mind

Pattarapong - 25.09.22 / 02:10

I don't have good clothes, my life drop and dead inside

webtrol - 24.09.22 / 22:14

'Pattarapong - I want sell the sun'. If you can get it in a container, I'll buy one

Pattarapong - 24.09.22 / 06:15

keyboard for shooting games supports it. Especially for control by wasd ctrl spacebar because no one do

Pattarapong - 24.09.22 / 04:40

reason of a confluent for create legendary and loyalist

Pattarapong - 24.09.22 / 03:26

i want sell the sun

JohnlRusl - 24.09.22 / 00:12

no worries, Russian cheaters will keep playing, they all not suitable for army due to retardness

basel1 - 23.09.22 / 20:46

it's gonna be the real battlefield for Russian now!

mesito - 23.09.22 / 17:50

get your dancing shoes on, @SanD: https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=JBE9FgGkcwM

Pattarapong - 23.09.22 / 13:10

I said story this to my father and thought I was crazy.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author About Alinka and 2F4Y admins.
poster123

Posted on 18-09-2022 23:56
Hi, in this post, I will show you how Alinka's pussy smells of dead herring. I once touched upon the topic of innocently banned players - Alinka mocked it. Proof that Alinka has a cunt that stinks with stale herring: if Alinka had this problem and was innocently banned then she would start barking then, I based my opinion on the these facts: 1) she mocked my post on the problem of innocently banned players that it should not be and that situation is just not fair 2) alinka didn't do anything about this topic (like many other shitty players) to bring up the topic that it shouldn't work that way. if that had touched them and they were innocently banned, then they would have screamed out loud.

Conclusion: admins like clubratio, Vansandpapapapap, FiNBEX etc. They used the logic of donkeys - they made a dumb decision to ban entire regions by banning a large number of innocent players - these fools do not understand one fact: cunning and determined cheaters will find a way to bypass the block, while honest players will not want to mess around. They write forum posts about their innocent bans, but they're ignored and treated like crap because the admins and other players don't care about this. They don't understand that the cheaters are still on the server and playing under a well-hidden identity, maybe someday one of them will send proof if he wants. smiley The logic that we used that way it because of cheaters is moronic because for excample: there are many car accidents, but is that a reason to ban all cars? And anway, banning innocent players is just donkey logic.

P.S.
Alinka, really one of the cheaters is seriously considering starting to spoof your nickname so you can see what it's like to piss off and mock something when a case needs to be taken seriously !
Edited by poster123 on 19-09-2022 00:00
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 19-09-2022 05:02
Let me rekt your conclusion, I am no admin.
Author
glek19

Posted on 19-09-2022 05:26
did you offer another solution before criticizing?
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 19-09-2022 09:15
Spoofing name bla bla bla I mean you are banned and this is the right decision because you proving to be a cheater

In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
poster123

Posted on 19-09-2022 12:35
VanSanD wrote:
Let me rekt your conclusion, I am no admin.

Ok, sorry. In any case, you are one of those who don't care about this issue.

glek19 wrote:
did you offer another solution before criticizing?

Next false logic... dude, I can criticize and show the problem, but at the same time I don't have to give a solution. The current situation is bizarre, it's a comedy. But ok, I will refer to your question - yes, I made a post about innocent banned players who should not be banned, I also said that the admin should think and build a network of good active admins on the server, but clubradio's narrow anus is not able to pass up it.

lol_spagati yeti wrote:
Spoofing name bla bla bla I mean you are banned and this is the right decision because you proving to be a cheater

Oh, Spagat is barking again. You donkey (this is a worldwide rarity, a donkey that is barking lol!) you can't read with understanding, so learn it. You do not address the given problem and supporting the situation as it is, and I repeat again: learn to read with understanding, but for you, you preschooler I repeat: good cheaters have a way to bypass the blockade and play under their hidden identity, making admins morons. I don't know where you got the information you wrote in your bullshit.
Edited by poster123 on 19-09-2022 12:37
Author
Ya2

Posted on 20-09-2022 01:32
dead herring ? smiley
Author
poster123

Posted on 20-09-2022 23:06
*rotted/fermented
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 21-09-2022 23:44
Ya2 wrote:

Author
poster123

Posted on 24-09-2022 22:15
I'm not Ya2. Back to the heart of the topic: for example, the last player who is banned for no reason:

SLT-EAGLE

Is anyone able to rationally and logically explain why this player is banned, why these players do not get any answer? I will answer for the fucking idiots again: a good cheater will be able to bypass the blockade and will be able to play on the server. This case shows me how many people are fuckers, and selfish pigs licking the narrow anus of the clubradio that made the moronic preschooler's decision.

vortex7000 wrote:
It seems time to change greeting msg on home page. Its lying

'No matter where you come from, how you look, regardless of your age, your religion, your sex or your preferences - we are pleased about the fact that you are there!'
Author
Ya2

Posted on 25-09-2022 00:37
BUG-ELIMINATOR15 wrote:
Ya2 wrote:

CHEATER bug-camperator-16 posts a video of him losing to me (attached image), while cheating, and hard-core camping with a sniper, claymores, and grenades spamming...

How could bug-camperator-16 self humiliate any further ?? smiley
Ya2 attached the following image:

Edited by Ya2 on 25-09-2022 00:38
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 25-09-2022 01:45
Next time I'll go with dolphin helicopter t-bag. Stay tuned.
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

September 2022

Goal: €182.57

Reached: €203.66

Missing: €0.00

121%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2022 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions