Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

JohnlRusl - 26.11.22 / 00:09

Do you mean it was so big to detect on UAV?

Sandhoofd - 25.11.22 / 20:50

Finally after a year of treatment my wife's tumor isnt visible anymore on scans!

Iamlukesfather - 25.11.22 / 17:06

How about some help from admissions on the kicked for excessive tk bug on your server

willy - 25.11.22 / 01:02

It's a girl

basel1 - 24.11.22 / 20:26

go fish go ! keep pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mesito - 22.11.22 / 13:38

game recognize game , n'est-ce pas smiley

LaZeR - 22.11.22 / 09:05

Probably just idles on the server so he has server time when he does decide to play, to get jet every time.

LaZeR - 22.11.22 / 09:04

I don't think he's farming premium accounts, since he doesn't even seem to activate them.

glek19 - 22.11.22 / 04:12

Why does psx farm a premium account if he never plays on a full server?

willy - 21.11.22 / 19:00

server padders.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author Operation Clean Sweep
DrCornwallis

Posted on 22-11-2022 19:22
Operation Clean Sweep.

What's it all about?

Nobody wants it, except perhaps for a few heli-jet whores, and perhaps not even them, as with this map, the competition for the air vehicles becomes more intense than ever, as there is otherwise fk all to do, most of the time.

I had a short window of time this evening to get a a game of BF2...and it was Operation Clean Sweep in the cycle...

WTF is the point?

Get rid of it out the map cycle!
Edited by DrCornwallis on 22-11-2022 19:23
Author
Alinka

Posted on 23-11-2022 15:51
A good map. You have to want to play it and know how to play it. And it is also a matter of taste. Pilots are hardly ready to leave it.
The question about Blue Pearl and Great Wall also repeated. Be honest, sometimes you should be more different in your desires.

my inst alinryabinina
Author
Ya2

Posted on 23-11-2022 16:05
Put Camperinka in USA of Blue Pearl 24/7 he deserves it
Author
glek19

Posted on 23-11-2022 18:03
although you are a minion of ya2, but in this I agree with you, mainly only pilots play on this map, while most of the team is afk at the base, in rare cases there are good rounds on this map if you try to jump out at the very beginning from a plane to a point either with a plane or with a helicopter and pick them up, but very often when I do this the allies do not appear on the captured flag, but masturbate to each other on the uncap or try to take the first flag which is useless
Author
DrCornwallis

Posted on 23-11-2022 21:35
glek19 wrote:
although you are a minion of ya2, but in this I agree with you, mainly only pilots play on this map, while most of the team is afk at the base, in rare cases there are good rounds on this map if you try to jump out at the very beginning from a plane to a point either with a plane or with a helicopter and pick them up, but very often when I do this the allies do not appear on the captured flag, but masturbate to each other on the uncap or try to take the first flag which is useless

That is what is required....ideally, a 'pilot' to make himself squad leader, sacrifice his round in jet and instead use it as a taxi to drop himself at one of the deeper flags. THEN his squad mates need to actually spawn on him, whilst he still has the patience to sit hiding staying alive.

It can happen, and u end up with a good round on this map, but it normally doesn't.

Of course, the 'intended' way for this to be done would be via Black Hawk....but best of luck getting past any semi competent attack heli gunner (with spot hacks) with one of these filled up, offering 6 kills for the price of 1.

Normally, it is just air vehicles raping ground targets and dog fighting...and the half dozen soldiers fighting over the jet/heli spawn points getting bombed, time and time again.
Edited by DrCornwallis on 23-11-2022 21:40
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

November 2022

Goal: €72.60

Reached: €77.59

Missing: €0.00

104%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2022 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions