Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:23

Look at this russian cocksucker now? ohh seriously you don't? Tsar Rezan is bothered, lets leave guys

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:22

Pattarapong is ten times better than these dogs, at least he is a human being who has a heart

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 19:21

And I certainly won’t read appeals from a sick and offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:20

You can suck eachothers dicks all day long in teamspeak, keep your doggish barks in there.

glek19 - 19.04.24 / 19:20

rezan is Russian Pattarapong replaces his Thai colleague

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:19

Rezan, it doesn't matter if you care or not, just stop barking at people you fucking fog

mesito - 19.04.24 / 18:28

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=CUN8pdgA0m8

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 18:05

I don’t care at all about the opinion of the offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 15:45

You are full of bullshit Rezan

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | General Discussion
Author Air whore C*nts who only ever play air vehicles.
DrCornwallis

Posted on 13-03-2023 23:12
Ever been up in a Heli or a Jet and had a few good shots, get killed, see other's waiting, and think "fk it, I will let the other guy have a go?"

There is a sizeable bunch of gamers on here, for who such a thought has almost certainly NEVER crossed their minds...who practically only ever play jet/heli...who have the spawn key technique down to a fine art, regardless of their ping....could be 5-6 guys trying too get in jet/heli, but when these certain individuals are at the spawn point 9/10 the jet is theirs, and stays theirs for the rest of the round, no matter how many times they get downed...or if one of their competitor grade A air whores beats them to the punch, they just go afk...or log off.

Don't care how '1337' the likes of Skydistress' skills are in the air vehicles whether through hacks, mods n assists, or through raw skill....I have no investment nor interest in their K/D ratios for the round....

...pieces of shit.

That's all.

P.S. yeah, I TK'd SkyDistress...for this reason..or at least intended to...got the other 'pilot' accidentaly..but he was a whoring p.o.s as well.

Bans for TKs? perhaps....But bans for pieces of shit who literally only ever play air vehicles also!
Edited by DrCornwallis on 13-03-2023 23:19
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 13-03-2023 23:47
Because pieces of trash like you who waste vehicles ruin the game for those who use those very same vehicles properly. You see... since you're a bot who can't defend airspace the rest are getting wrecked. How about you go offline and at least learn not to suicide yourself into the first tree you come across?
Author
DrCornwallis

Posted on 14-03-2023 00:13
BUG-ELIMINATOR15 wrote:
Because pieces of trash like you who waste vehicles ruin the game for those who use those very same vehicles properly. You see... since you're a bot who can't defend airspace the rest are getting wrecked. How about you go offline and at least learn not to suicide yourself into the first tree you come across?

If it were a real war....

...you would have an immutable point.

But it's a game. So you don't have a point. Rather, you are just an autistic fkn gimp.

In this game, on the only remaining populated server, we have a clique of autist (overgrown) kids, who are obsessed with playing with just one toy, and who won't let anyone else have a go....If it were a physical sandbox, dealing with these autist kids would be quite straightforward.

.....and don't delude yourself that any of the 'ground grunts' looks at their team score card and notices that SkyDistress or Bug-Eliminator is on a 45-0 tear, and thinks "boy, I sure am glad that this Hero of the Skys' is on my side, otherwise my game might be ruined". All the other regulars hate all u guys, no matter whose side u are on. Nobody cares about ur K/D ratio or your so called 'defending the air space'. They care about their own fun and nothing else, and air whores suck fun out the server. There is a reason that Dice nerfed the fk out of jets n helis in subsequent BF games.

Had the devs put a 0.5 second delay for those whoring vehicle spawns, so that one can simply spend 10 mins in jet get killed, run back to spawn point have the same chances of getting back in jet as the gamer who may have been waiting 10 minutes for his chance, much in the same way as they took the squad switching when dead option out the game, then this would never be a problem in the game.
Edited by DrCornwallis on 14-03-2023 00:24
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 14-03-2023 01:35
Fact of the matter is that because of cockroaches like you it's impossible to play the game. You don't quit after dying 5-10-15 times a round, you keep at it for days if not weeks.
You could've gotten better with 1/100th of a time playing against bots where you don't bother anyone but that's not something for you right?
That kind of logic doesn't compute in your empty hole of a brain. That's why I play mostly on S1 for better half of a year. You are the problem that makes everyone else unable to get out of uncap without being raped by enemy vehicles while your "trying".
You're that disease that keeps on infecting hours of gameplay.
Author
SKY_AIM

Posted on 15-03-2023 19:44
Lemme tell ya 'bout these losers in the game. So, picture this: you shoot down their jet like a boss, but then they get all butt-hurt and come after ya for revenge. But the thing is, they can't even do it without some sick tweaks. Like, seriously, they need to up their game, amirite?

And then there's these players who just keep complainin', but the admins are straight up snoozin' on the job. They don't give a rat's behind about the aim bot hackers or the TV heli chopper dudes. It's like, "Hello? Is anybody home?"

And if you try to speak up and call out the cheaters, you'll end up gettin' banned faster than you can say "cheese." Those hackers are cray cray about the game, man. They love feelin' like a hammer in the sky, while the rest of us are stuck on the ground tryna to kill the aim hacks. It's like, can we get a break here? The whole game experience is goin' down the crapper.

But here's the kicker: if you dare to complain about it, the admin will just ban you too! Like, what the heck, man? They ain't tryna play fair like the rest of us. Sheesh!
Edited by SKY_AIM on 15-03-2023 19:46
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 15-03-2023 20:52
So you made a new account drpoop? Lmao. Use less words like "aim", "tweak" and bitching about admins at least you won't give yourself away.
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 15-03-2023 20:55
You're the kind of trash that keeps spamming cheats to skydistress while he provided you with entire round of game play but you're too much of an ape to understand what you're seeing.
Author
Talnoy

Posted on 18-03-2023 12:09
I think there is just as much the chance he is referring to the group of players who more often than not when arent stacking teams are also not attacking there friends on the other team so they are basically stat padding in air vehicles.
Author
Axatar

Posted on 18-03-2023 18:27
Air whores have been part of BF2 since 2005, deal with it or switch to valorant
Author
AIM-999

Posted on 23-03-2023 18:22
BUG-ELIMINATOR15 wrote:
You're the kind of trash that keeps spamming cheats to skydistress while he provided you with entire round of game play but you're too much of an ape to understand what you're seeing.

I don't think Distress was even toned the entire round. No-one posted up in a car to MG on low passes. And don't even get me started on aces like Cornwall taking the sole remaining jet after airfield was capped. It's like their entire team just rolled over, and decided they wanted to be air raped.

Woof.
Author
AIM-999

Posted on 23-03-2023 18:24
And how did BOMBA only manage to get four kills? Go idle 5 min into the round? smiley
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 23-03-2023 21:53
Well, cornstain is a professional. He knows what he's doing since he's a pro cheat sniffer.
Author
zoro567

Posted on 25-03-2023 09:45
.....and don't delude yourself that any of the 'ground grunts' looks at their team score card and notices that SkyDistress or Bug-Eliminator is on a 45-0 tear, and thinks "boy, I sure am glad that this Hero of the Skys' is on my side, otherwise my game might be ruined". All the other regulars hate all u guys, no matter whose side u are on. Nobody cares about ur K/D ratio or your so called 'defending the air space'. They care about their own fun and nothing else, and air whores suck fun out the server. There is a reason that Dice nerfed the fk out of jets n helis in subsequent BF games.

Word.

I love seeing one of the air whores going ground war once every 100 rounds or so and having 3-15 score lol. They suck

2F4Y? Yes, but only in black kok
Edited by zoro567 on 25-03-2023 09:50
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 25-03-2023 11:07
You're welcome to come to S1 and see how that works for you. Fyi you'll get raped by every single "air whore" you come around is more like it.

Edited by BUG-ELIMINATOR15 on 25-03-2023 11:07
Author
mesito

Posted on 25-03-2023 12:14
Well, for an air whore thats some proper sniping there. Good stuff.

Still, I´d wish more of those notorious pilots bleed with us on the ground and dodge some bullets from time to time
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions