HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
Rinnegan
Top Flag Capturer
REZANNNN
Top Flag Neutralizer
REZANNNN
Top Flag Defender
JaFRa6672
Top Squadleader
[NZXT] Basel1.ch
Top Commander
B0D9DbKa
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

themanofwar - 13.08.20 / 16:26

@dbcooper, what is a kick hack?

themanofwar - 13.08.20 / 16:21

Cancel that, I see sperm_collector_3 has been reported, I uploaded the demofile

themanofwar - 13.08.20 / 16:12

Is there an admin online at the moment?

one2one69 - 12.08.20 / 20:03

lmao

TM_Nattefrost - 12.08.20 / 19:24

*Apparently https://i.imgur.com/BrIxa
2l.jpg


TM_Nattefrost - 12.08.20 / 19:22

@one: Apprarently, you like temper tantrums and barely understandable English, so why don't you just read Trump's Twitter feed instead? smiley

RRStalker - 12.08.20 / 12:01

Now squad bug smiley

one2one69 - 12.08.20 / 10:37

I still miss reading the old report list comments......used to be great reading while eating breakfast smiley

w33d mode22 - 12.08.20 / 09:04

aWZm nick Name _e4sY_ RandomGuy122w

dbcooper - 12.08.20 / 00:54

_e4sY_ RandomGuy122w

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Page 28 of 29 << < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Author Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling...
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 22-07-2020 14:43
Frostliteam wrote:
I have got my own unique CD-key which I will keep

The key you are currently using is not unique.

saul85 wrote:
i know current CD-key and will keep it for future

Last letters of cd-key: ZMG
saul.85

Try again now.
Author
Hellgast360
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 22.07.20
Posted on 22-07-2020 16:26
Hello Dear!
I can't login for the same reasons as the players above. My nickname is not in the banlist.
Ingame Nickname - HELLGAST
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 22-07-2020 19:11
Hellgast360 wrote:
Hello Dear!
I can't login for the same reasons as the players above. My nickname is not in the banlist.
Ingame Nickname - HELLGAST

Use your regular internet connection. VPN or Proxy is prohibited.
Author
Hellgast360
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 22.07.20
Posted on 22-07-2020 20:02
Clubradio wrote:
Use your regular internet connection. VPN or Proxy is prohibited.


I don't use VPN when playing Battlefield 2.
But maybe I forgot to disable VPN when I registered on BF2HUB.com I don't remember. Is there something I can do to be able to play on your server?
Author
ev3658
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 8
Location: N.Novgorod Russian Federation
Joined: 19.11.18
Posted on 24-07-2020 12:17
I rarely play but honestly. The last year hasn't been able to connect to your server. Everywhere "admin for excessive teamkilling".
I used different telecom operators (beeline,megafon, yota....), it doesn't matter.
I wrote several times on the forum, but could not help.
Hope to play with you, I am the best in repair)
Regards, ev3658.smiley
(REMBAT Ev3658) smiley
Author
EH6785415
Member

Posts: 1
Joined: 25.07.20
Posted on 25-07-2020 16:28
Nickname: =CRM=H6785415

Dear Mr. administrator
I don't know why my game account has been blocked. It shows "You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote" But I swear I never deliberately killed a teammate or cheated.
I thought that this ban and used the form of "Unban Request", but got a message that 'Playername/PID number "=CRM=H6785415" does not exist on our banlist!'.
Sorry, I know my English is poor
Can you help me, please?smiley
Author
ronsay
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 25.07.20
Posted on 25-07-2020 16:31
Hi.
I am trying to log in to the server for the first time and I get such a message as well.
What to do? Why?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 25-07-2020 22:56
Hellgast360 wrote:
Clubradio wrote:
Use your regular internet connection. VPN or Proxy is prohibited.


I don't use VPN when playing Battlefield 2.
But maybe I forgot to disable VPN when I registered on BF2HUB.com I don't remember. Is there something I can do to be able to play on your server?

The only thing i can see in the logs is that you got auto kicked for using a VPN/Proxy. Therefore just disable VPN/Proxy before you join the server and you should be able to play.

ev3658 wrote:
I rarely play but honestly. The last year hasn't been able to connect to your server. Everywhere "admin for excessive teamkilling".
I used different telecom operators (beeline,megafon, yota....), it doesn't matter.
I wrote several times on the forum, but could not help.
Hope to play with you, I am the best in repair)
Regards, ev3658.;)
(REMBAT Ev3658) B)

Answered here.

EH6785415 wrote:
Nickname: =CRM=H6785415

Dear Mr. administrator
I don't know why my game account has been blocked. It shows "You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote" But I swear I never deliberately killed a teammate or cheated.
I thought that this ban and used the form of "Unban Request", but got a message that 'Playername/PID number "=CRM=H6785415" does not exist on our banlist!'.
Sorry, I know my English is poor
Can you help me, please?:)

Try again now and make sure to keep your CD-key on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future.

ronsay wrote:
Hi.
I am trying to log in to the server for the first time and I get such a message as well.
What to do? Why?

Answered here.
Author
Chaes
Member

Posts: 371
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 15.11.12
Posted on 29-07-2020 13:54
Hi Club,

My name is not on the ban list even though I keep getting kicked from your server.
Nickname: Mahia_Onoglu


I'm pretty sure it's because I'm using a different CD-key. Reason for this is that I have BF2 installed on my desktop PC and on my laptop. I am using the BF2 download from Lost Soldiers on my laptop which, I believe, generates random CD keys.

Could you unban me from this CD key please?

Many thanks.


It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Author
sharp8
Member

Posts: 10
Joined: 17.06.20
Posted on 29-07-2020 17:39
Hi Clubradio
Yesterday, during the game, my power system was cut off and now i cant join system.i see kick error(without ban list).
thanks for resolve it.
user: R.LoL
Author
sharp8
Member

Posts: 10
Joined: 17.06.20
Posted on 30-07-2020 11:47
Thanks , it resolve.
Author
schNAPs
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 31.07.20
Posted on 31-07-2020 08:37
Hi club,

I was banned for team killing some time ago.smiley
That was not my intention and I am sorry.
I would be happy to play with you again on the server.
INGAME NAME: schNAPs

many thankssmiley
Edited by schNAPs on 31-07-2020 08:37
Author
Cogu
This post has been marked as spam.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 01-08-2020 00:12
Chaes wrote:
Hi Club,

My name is not on the ban list even though I keep getting kicked from your server.
Nickname: Mahia_Onoglu


I'm pretty sure it's because I'm using a different CD-key. Reason for this is that I have BF2 installed on my desktop PC and on my laptop. I am using the BF2 download from Lost Soldiers on my laptop which, I believe, generates random CD keys.

Could you unban me from this CD key please?

Many thanks.

Try again now.

schNAPs wrote:
Hi club,

I was banned for team killing some time ago.:(
That was not my intention and I am sorry.
I would be happy to play with you again on the server.
INGAME NAME: schNAPs

many thanks;)

You are not banned but you need to keep your CD-key. Do you know your current CD-key and did you keep it on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future?
Author
schNAPs
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 31.07.20
Posted on 02-08-2020 13:01
Clubradio wrote:
Chaes wrote:
Hi Club,

My name is not on the ban list even though I keep getting kicked from your server.
Nickname: Mahia_Onoglu


I'm pretty sure it's because I'm using a different CD-key. Reason for this is that I have BF2 installed on my desktop PC and on my laptop. I am using the BF2 download from Lost Soldiers on my laptop which, I believe, generates random CD keys.

Could you unban me from this CD key please?

Many thanks.

Try again now.

schNAPs wrote:
Hi club,

I was banned for team killing some time ago.smiley
That was not my intention and I am sorry.
I would be happy to play with you again on the server.
INGAME NAME: schNAPs

many thankssmiley

You are not banned but you need to keep your CD-key. Do you know your current CD-key and did you keep it on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future?


I reinstall the game with my original CD key and I hope that it will work
Author
dustinfelix
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 02.08.20
Posted on 02-08-2020 13:47
Hi. I just installed BF2 and performed all the steps to register account. Dustin_Felicitade is my nickname. Could you please let me play? Thanks!
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 02-08-2020 14:39
schNAPs wrote:
I reinstall the game with my original CD key and I hope that it will work

Try again now.

dustinfelix wrote:
Hi. I just installed BF2 and performed all the steps to register account. Dustin_Felicitade is my nickname. Could you please let me play? Thanks!

1. Open the BF2Hub Client Main Window
2. Click the "Backup Accounts" button
3. Click "Save your CD-keys and Accounts to BF2Hub Network now"
4. Wait until all accounts/CD-keys have a green background
5. Repeat #3 and #4 until all your accounts/CD-keys are successfully backed up.

After you have completed all steps above report it here.
Author
dustinfelix
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 02.08.20
Posted on 02-08-2020 16:32
Clubradio wrote:
schNAPs wrote:
I reinstall the game with my original CD key and I hope that it will work

Try again now.

dustinfelix wrote:
Hi. I just installed BF2 and performed all the steps to register account. Dustin_Felicitade is my nickname. Could you please let me play? Thanks!

1. Open the BF2Hub Client Main Window
2. Click the "Backup Accounts" button
3. Click "Save your CD-keys and Accounts to BF2Hub Network now"
4. Wait until all accounts/CD-keys have a green background
5. Repeat #3 and #4 until all your accounts/CD-keys are successfully backed up.

After you have completed all steps above report it here.

I already did all those steps! still cannot play?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 2048
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 02-08-2020 19:21
dustinfelix wrote:
I already did all those steps! still cannot play?

You did not even join the server after my last post, so how will you know that you still can't play?

dustinfelix wrote:
I already did all those steps!

Then do it again and make a screenshot of the "BF2Hub Account Backup" window. It must show all your accounts and CD-keys with a green background there. You can redact (hide) the associated email addresses of your accounts.
Author
dustinfelix
This post has been marked as spam.
Page 28 of 29 << < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

August 2020

Goal: €0.00


Reached: €0.00


Missing: €0.00


100%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2020 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions