HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
Mike_Mildy_Electro
Top Flag Capturer
stock tomekOCB
Top Flag Neutralizer
stock tomekOCB
Top Flag Defender
Mike_Mildy_Electro
Top Squadleader
Mike_Mildy_Electro
Top Commander
uragan002
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

mesito - 21.09.19 / 16:18

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=ADubmEwNXHY


lol_spagati yeti - 21.09.19 / 15:55

@banadmins

lol_spagati yeti - 21.09.19 / 15:55

redeye51 https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=yYODRCqDGSw&featur
e=youtu.be


mesito - 21.09.19 / 14:26

i like saturdays https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=_Tu-qDHSSZo


w33d mode22 - 21.09.19 / 12:05

WhiteDragon09 & MX-Airlega cheating, pls check them out.

lol_spagati yeti - 20.09.19 / 18:17

@banadmins

lol_spagati yeti - 20.09.19 / 18:17

OTWO https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=osae-Cn7Jys&featur
e=youtu.be


w33d mode22 - 20.09.19 / 13:58

lol

Dr_Reiska - 20.09.19 / 13:22

those damn admins...

rytixas - 20.09.19 / 10:11

It looks like admins are still on summer vacation, no time for unban reviews smiley

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Page 12 of 22 << < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > >>
Author Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling...
TH3_R3v3ng3AR
Member

Posts: 52
Joined: 07.04.14
Posted on 03-06-2018 18:04
TEAMGSBF2 cheater...huge cheater. Admins have acces to old demo and they can check you.They know you.
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 03-06-2018 19:36
Krupp23 wrote:
krampig wrote:
krampig wrote:
you have been kicked from the server by an admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote. What do i do?
nickname TEAMGSBF2


What do I need to do to get to the server? why do they ignore me?

Because you are banned and you did not post an unban request!


I'm postan unban request but there is no answer.? And what am I in this situation have to do. I come here.!
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 03-06-2018 19:39
TH3_R3v3ng3AR wrote:
TEAMGSBF2 cheater...huge cheater. Admins have acces to old demo and they can check you.They know you.


At least you understand what you wrote.? That I play with cheats. And you're not ashamed to accuse me of something I didn't do.? That is, I understand that someone would say about someone he is cheating, just ban.? You have that policy. And that the Admins saw all of the Demos that I played cheat. Strange, I'm here as I sit in the ban list here is not no one can't answer when me unban.? And you just found the reason I played cheat, I cheat LOL
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 04-06-2018 20:27
explain yourself to me, boy .when I join the server and don't see you I'm happy.Why?


ARHARA
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 05-06-2018 00:47
Andrey Iv wrote:
explain yourself to me, boy .when I join the server and don't see you I'm happy.Why?


Firstly I'm not a boy I'm a grown man and father of two sons. That's why you have a big problem with dialectics. And who are you to make me give you a report.! You're a man you're a player, no more. We are all human we are all mortal, each of us is guilty. Therefore I will try to explain more quietly without rudeness. I was banned for something I didn't do, and when admins fucked up and seeing that the truth is not on their side, silent like flies, and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of.? By what rules I have sinned. I've applied for unbanning, there is generally no one writes.! Now tell me what I have to do to get to the truth. It's so hard to tell the reason. You personally have enough.?
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 05-06-2018 06:26
a grown man? no you're a boy


ARHARA
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 05-06-2018 06:33
and where does the number of children. for example, Roma from 14 years old marrying


ARHARA
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 03:00
Andrey Iv wrote:
and where does the number of children. for example, Roma from 14 years old marrying


There's a proverb. If a person has margarine in place of brains, he is disabled from childhood. Write specifically on the merits, in fact.? This is heresy, and a distraction for someone else. My children.? Read carefully what I wrote, to which I replied in essence.? I'm amazed at your logic. We play one game, and you ask me a question that does not relate to any side essentially the reason why I am in the ban list.! Because Administrators are not able to decide what exactly I was accused that I sew. They are silent as flies, the same Krupp who writes and can't in fact prove to me or provide the facts in what I am accused.? In short shit all over. Draw your conclusions to the point. Thanks.
Edited by TEAMGSBF2 on 06-06-2018 03:05
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3127
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 06-06-2018 20:17
I was banned for something I didn't do, and when admins fucked up and seeing that the truth is not on their side, silent like flies, and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of.? By what rules I have sinned.

I have looked at this long enough - basically none of the admins is obliged to answer on ban-related questions outside the unban request - but since you are desperately begging for it, here we go...

..., and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of

Redlining and statpadding - I iz of can really essentially indeedly to explain, not?

I've applied for unbanning, there is generally no one writes.

Unban request submitted: 05.03.2018 - 17:58
Unban request answered and rejected: 05.03.2018 - 18:48

Not even an hour after your submission!

I was banned for something I didn't do

Here we can see you doing what you think you did not do (it's even your video, GG!).



Reference where redline is

And no - it does not matter if the gunner dies or not as the sole attempt is bannable.


You also got accused of statpadding which you did not do - proof:
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5
Screen 6
Screen 7

They are silent as flies, the same Krupp who writes and can't in fact prove to me or provide the facts in what I am accused.? In short shit all over. Draw your conclusions to the point. Thanks.

I draw the conclusion to the point - ban stays - as stated in your unban request. And if you keep posting bullshit I'll find a way to turn that off as well!


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:16
Krupp 23, thank you. players like him annoy both teams.


ARHARA
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:19
Krupp23 wrote:
I was banned for something I didn't do, and when admins fucked up and seeing that the truth is not on their side, silent like flies, and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of.? By what rules I have sinned.

I have looked at this long enough - basically none of the admins is obliged to answer on ban-related questions outside the unban request - but since you are desperately begging for it, here we go...

..., and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of

Redlining and statpadding - I iz of can really essentially indeedly to explain, not?

I've applied for unbanning, there is generally no one writes.

Unban request submitted: 05.03.2018 - 17:58
Unban request answered and rejected: 05.03.2018 - 18:48

Not even an hour after your submission!

I was banned for something I didn't do

Here we can see you doing what you think you did not do (it's even your video, GG!).



Reference where redline is

And no - it does not matter if the gunner dies or not as the sole attempt is bannable.


You also got accused of statpadding which you did not do - proof:
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5
Screen 6
Screen 7

They are silent as flies, the same Krupp who writes and can't in fact prove to me or provide the facts in what I am accused.? In short shit all over. Draw your conclusions to the point. Thanks.

I draw the conclusion to the point - ban stays - as stated in your unban request. And if you keep posting bullshit I'll find a way to turn that off as well!


And you still couldn't answer, couldn't write when I applied for you to unban me.? How long has it been since you've deigned to write.? Really it was difficult to answer to put the decision.? More than three months and no one answered. Do you think this is a normal phenomenon Krupp could at least in a nutshell essentially.? And not in fact, in which I did not understand.?
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:22
Krupp23 wrote:
[quote]I was banned for something I didn't do, and when admins fucked up and seeing that the truth is not on their side, silent like flies, and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of.? By what rules I have sinned.

I have looked at this long enough - basically none of the admins is obliged to answer on ban-related questions outside the unban request - but since you are desperately begging for it, here we go...

..., and especially Krupp which can not really essentially to explain what I was accused of

Redlining and statpadding - I iz of can really essentially indeedly to explain, not?

I've applied for unbanning, there is generally no one writes.

Unban request submitted: 05.03.2018 - 17:58
Unban request answered and rejected: 05.03.2018 - 18:48

Not even an hour after your submission!

I was banned for something I didn't do

Here we can see you doing what you think you did not do (it's even your video, GG!).



Reference where redline is

And no - it does not matter if the gunner dies or not as the sole attempt is bannable.


Redlining was Not, I was sitting in a helicopter with a player who did not want to go out, I did not kill him, look carefully at the demo I posted it when I applied for to get unban me.
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:27
You also got accused of statpadding which you did not do - proof:
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5
Screen 6
Screen 7

[quote]

And you're not funny yourself.? You say I put out nonsense.? Justify your words.? For violation of Statpadding I admit that there were a couple of times six or eight, and on another server called y-20.net I was there doing statpadding on this here.you're right about something.? You say you don't like being challenged.? Do if you were accused of something else, I'm not talking about the game, you would have said Oh Yes you are actually right. You wouldn't be defending your point.?
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:42
looked on video.where you tried to kill a team member in the red line! not local is one of the best machine gunners.I'm glad you're not a young father of two in the banlist



ARHARA
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3127
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 06-06-2018 21:46
No I don't find it funny at all that I have to waste my free time to decipher what you would probably call English just to see you skipping what I wrote about the redlining. In addition, all proof has been stored as demo from our server, not others - we don't care what you do on other servers!


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 06-06-2018 22:00
why do Germans, French, Russian and other Nations need to communicate in English. and that's because how much land has the Anglo-Saxons taken over?


ARHARA
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3127
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 06-06-2018 22:03
We are in the english forums - and you have to talk in english there.


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Andrey Iv
Member

Posts: 190
Location: RUSSIA
Joined: 26.02.16
Posted on 06-06-2018 22:12
I'm not. I'm globally aware of why . French German Serbian Russian languages are very beautiful. but why do we have to communicate in English. just the French and Germans captured less countries .


ARHARA
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 22:39
Krupp23 wrote:
We are in the english forums - and you have to talk in english there.


Admin Krupp please tell me how much more I will sit in the ban sheet for something that violated not how many times the rules Statpadding and that the account Redline I did not violate the video clearly visible.
Author
TEAMGSBF2
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 71
Location: Moldova republic of
Joined: 15.11.17
Posted on 06-06-2018 22:42
Krupp23 wrote:
No I don't find it funny at all that I have to waste my free time to decipher what you would probably call English just to see you skipping what I wrote about the redlining. In addition, all proof has been stored as demo from our server, not others - we don't care what you do on other servers!


I understood that long ago.? What other servers do not concern us Admin i0;lm1;l7;23. Me use keyboard for that.? For breaking the Statpadding rule, true. I admit I've agreed several times. And what else besides this violation you show. Briefly but clearly on the merits.
Page 12 of 22 << < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

September 2019

Goal: €475.76


Reached: €33.77


Missing: €441.99


 
7%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2019 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions