HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
PSX
Top Flag Capturer
durbun
Top Flag Neutralizer
durbun
Top Flag Defender
durbun
Top Squadleader
John_Silver
Top Commander
MG201704132341
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

telephasicwshop - 25.02.24 / 08:30

my favorite game

basel1 - 24.02.24 / 00:02

can you please unbanned frozen fish? he is not on the banlist......... but he can't join the server anymore

fraviso - 19.02.24 / 21:40

Could someon white wash my cs key pleas

Replicantp - 18.02.24 / 22:33

Willy, too old and too slow but I get it. smiley

Zbiry - 18.02.24 / 16:05

ahahahah!!

willy - 18.02.24 / 01:21

https://en.m.wikipedia.or
g/wiki/Replicant


Replicantp - 18.02.24 / 00:44

willy what do you mean?

Forumski - 17.02.24 / 08:32

https://youtu.be/9jCjB-hF
hWk?si=Scv5bLDXFAxsFA47


willy - 16.02.24 / 20:54

Sorry replicant, only natural born humans can play.

Replicantp - 16.02.24 / 18:38

Hi. I just reinstalled the game and tries to join but gets kicked. Nick is Replicant[p]. Thanks in advance.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Page 15 of 58 << < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > >>
Author Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling...
Spidy007
Member

Posts: 7
Joined: 22.01.18
Posted on 10-08-2018 12:37
Chaes wrote:
Do you have a CD key from Revive Project by any chance?


No Bro just a random key from keygen.
Author
Chaes
Member

Posts: 375
Location: The Netherlands
Joined: 15.11.12
Posted on 10-08-2018 18:45
Then it should be a banned key.


It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Author
montana_sport
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 13.08.18
Posted on 13-08-2018 14:23
Hello! Help!

nickname: montana_sport

I'm a new player in battlefield 2. I can not log into the server. Reason: "You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote"

Thanks!
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 190
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 13-08-2018 16:01
montana_sport wrote:
Hello! Help!

nickname: montana_sport

I'm a new player in battlefield 2. I can not log into the server. Reason: "You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling or as the result of a successful kick vote"

Thanks!


montana_sport 13.08.18 - 15:21 13.08.18 - 15:21 BANNED

try this --->>

http://2f4y.com/viewpage.php?page_id=39





2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BF2 -->> https://lost-soldiers.org/S_h_a_r_k_93#about
Author
montana_sport
Member

Posts: 2
Joined: 13.08.18
Posted on 13-08-2018 17:52
Thanks, w33d mode22!
Waiting for administrator's decision
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 190
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 14-08-2018 13:31
montana_sport wrote:
Thanks, w33d mode22!
Waiting for administrator's decision


NP if u not cheater, Good luck!


2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847

HOW TO DOWNLOAD BF2 -->> https://lost-soldiers.org/S_h_a_r_k_93#about
Author
Kalashnikov
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 01.08.18
Posted on 16-08-2018 10:51
Waiting already 2 weeks for admin's response...
Author
Hamid1382
Member

Posts: 1
Joined: 17.08.18
Posted on 17-08-2018 08:44
Hello. Sorry, I encounter this message when I try to get into the server . Please help me . You have been kicked from the server by an admin or for a successful kick vote.
Author
VilleEpeli
Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 17.08.18
Posted on 17-08-2018 22:36
Same issue that everybody else has.. id love to play your server.. best maps !! But it keeps kicking me out ! What to do ? Help. Unban ? VilleEpeli is the nickname in game
Author
eddiedavidson
Member

Posts: 11
Joined: 22.02.18
Posted on 18-08-2018 03:17
@VilleEpeli mitään et menetä jos et pääse pelaamaan kehitysvammasten kanssa.
Suuri riski että ne ryöstää sun rahatkin ja aivopesee sut.
Author
VilleEpeli
Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 17.08.18
Posted on 18-08-2018 12:03
Onko näin ? Hitto siel on hyvät mapit meinaa ja tätä kun on tullu pelattua jo siitä 2005 asti smiley mutta joo.. pelaatko ite tuolla karkand serverillä se joku super
Author
TEAMGSBF2
This post has been marked as spam.
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3169
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 19-08-2018 15:56
We cannot help if no player names are provided.


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Kalashnikov
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 01.08.18
Posted on 22-08-2018 10:16
Krupp23 wrote:
We cannot help if no player names are provided.

Player name: Kalashnikov[MD], I've provided it in my first post. Thank you.
Author
Jesus
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 5
Joined: 03.08.18
Posted on 22-08-2018 12:18
Hi, my nickname Jesus21, I had a problem, I could not join the server because I kicked for teamkill I solved this problem easily, just found the keys on the site, but after playing 3 weeks I again had this problem, but now I can not solve it, I have tried several key generators, and a large number of keys on various sites, can you help me?
smiley
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3169
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 22-08-2018 18:41
Jesus wrote:
Hi, my nickname Jesus21, I had a problem, I could not join the server because I kicked for teamkill I solved this problem easily, just found the keys on the site, but after playing 3 weeks I again had this problem, but now I can not solve it, I have tried several key generators, and a large number of keys on various sites, can you help me?
smiley

You were able to play with a CD-key on our server - and then you changed your CD-key.

Don't change your CD-keys -> problem solved.


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Jesus
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 5
Joined: 03.08.18
Posted on 22-08-2018 19:11
Krupp23 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Hi, my nickname Jesus21, I had a problem, I could not join the server because I kicked for teamkill I solved this problem easily, just found the keys on the site, but after playing 3 weeks I again had this problem, but now I can not solve it, I have tried several key generators, and a large number of keys on various sites, can you help me?
smiley

You were able to play with a CD-key on our server - and then you changed your CD-key.

Don't change your CD-keys -> problem solved.

The fact of the matter is that I did not change the key, and now not one of the many keys that I re-did not help
Author
Krupp23
Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 3169
Joined: 26.01.07
Posted on 22-08-2018 20:22
Jesus wrote:
The fact of the matter is that I did not change the key, and now not one of the many keys that I re-did not help

You excuse me when I put more trust in the data of our system rather in your words and claims.


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Author
Jesus
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 5
Joined: 03.08.18
Posted on 22-08-2018 20:25
Jesus wrote:
Krupp23 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Hi, my nickname Jesus21, I had a problem, I could not join the server because I kicked for teamkill I solved this problem easily, just found the keys on the site, but after playing 3 weeks I again had this problem, but now I can not solve it, I have tried several key generators, and a large number of keys on various sites, can you help me?
smiley

You were able to play with a CD-key on our server - and then you changed your CD-key.

Don't change your CD-keys -> problem solved.

The fact of the matter is that I did not change the key, and now not one of the many keys that I re-did not help

Problem solved.
Author
ChronoX
Member

Posts: 3
Location: U.S FL
Joined: 15.07.15
Posted on 24-08-2018 14:03
In game name [F7F7]GeN.Chrono , so i was banned not to long ago for some Dumb stuff i did, i admit i did it, (dumb drunk me), so i apologized already, i been unbanned, now its telling me the typical "excessive teamkilling..." kick, i remember this happening before Ages!! ago i forgot how i fixed it, if i even did... lol any suggestions from Admin? smiley
Page 15 of 58 << < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

2 Users @ TS3 online

  • Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN

 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions