Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:23

Look at this russian cocksucker now? ohh seriously you don't? Tsar Rezan is bothered, lets leave guys

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:22

Pattarapong is ten times better than these dogs, at least he is a human being who has a heart

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 19:21

And I certainly won’t read appeals from a sick and offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:20

You can suck eachothers dicks all day long in teamspeak, keep your doggish barks in there.

glek19 - 19.04.24 / 19:20

rezan is Russian Pattarapong replaces his Thai colleague

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:19

Rezan, it doesn't matter if you care or not, just stop barking at people you fucking fog

mesito - 19.04.24 / 18:28

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=CUN8pdgA0m8

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 18:05

I don’t care at all about the opinion of the offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 15:45

You are full of bullshit Rezan

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Page 30 of 59 << < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > >>
Author Kicked.Reason: You have been kicked from the server by admin or for excessive teamkilling...
Josefstalin

Posted on 06-09-2020 00:51
we are two friends wanna play in 2f4y server but we cant because game says we are kicked from server because of bla bla bla. Pls somebody help us my username: JosephStalin my friends username: AHMET13BTLS. İ really dont know what did we do for being kicked pls help.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 06-09-2020 22:52
Nanukolea2 wrote:
I get the excessive teamkilling.
When i try to make an unban request it says that my account is not in the banList.
Account name: Nanukolea2
Please Help me!!

Already answered -> here

stealthysniper wrote:
hello. I was trying to play on your servers but it says I am kicked from the server cuz of excessive teamkilling but I never teamkilled or cheated at all. when I try an unban request it just says I am not on the banlist. my friend recommended this game and im using his account to get some sniper rifles unlocked, we want to play as sniper and spotter but he can join and I can not, sadly. I was able to join just fine a few days ago, I Dont know what happened, please help me. thanks;)
my in game nickname is: stealthysniper

Already answered -> here

Serhend wrote:
can also still not play, could you please help?

Because you changed your CD-key.

On 21.04.2020 - 17:10 you wrote in the forum "I saved this cd key somewhere for future reference".

Therefore reinstall the game with the key i have whitelisted for you previously.

Josefstalin wrote:
we are two friends wanna play in 2f4y server but we cant because game says we are kicked from server because of bla bla bla. Pls somebody help us my username: JosephStalin my friends username: AHMET13BTLS. İ really dont know what did we do for being kicked pls help.

1. Your friend "AHMET13BTLS" need to do his own post in this forum.
2. You (alias "JosephStalin") are using a publically available CD-key from the internet.

Get your own unique CD-key, keep it on a safe place and from now on only use this CD-key. Then try to join the server, then come back here.
Author
Serhend

Posted on 07-09-2020 19:53
Clubradio wrote:
Nanukolea2 wrote:
I get the excessive teamkilling.
When i try to make an unban request it says that my account is not in the banList.
Account name: Nanukolea2
Please Help me!!

Already answered -> here

stealthysniper wrote:
hello. I was trying to play on your servers but it says I am kicked from the server cuz of excessive teamkilling but I never teamkilled or cheated at all. when I try an unban request it just says I am not on the banlist. my friend recommended this game and im using his account to get some sniper rifles unlocked, we want to play as sniper and spotter but he can join and I can not, sadly. I was able to join just fine a few days ago, I Dont know what happened, please help me. thankssmiley
my in game nickname is: stealthysniper

Already answered -> here

Serhend wrote:
can also still not play, could you please help?

Because you changed your CD-key.

On 21.04.2020 - 17:10 you wrote in the forum "I saved this cd key somewhere for future reference".

Therefore reinstall the game with the key i have whitelisted for you previously.

Josefstalin wrote:

1. Your friend "AHMET13BTLS" need to do his own post in this forum.
2. You (alias "JosephStalin"smiley are using a publically available CD-key from the internet.

Get your own unique CD-key, keep it on a safe place and from now on only use this CD-key. Then try to join the server, then come back here.

I saved it on the very same HDD, which I swapped out for SSD, it is gone mate, game over. Could you assign this one now as the actual one? I will save it to my one-drive or something.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 07-09-2020 23:33
Serhend wrote:
I saved it on the very same HDD, which I swapped out for SSD, it is gone mate, game over. Could you assign this one now as the actual one? I will save it to my one-drive or something.

You should save your current key at a secure location and do regular backups because i won't whitelist any further keys.

Try again now.
Author
LexAngello

Posted on 08-09-2020 13:29
Hello, dear Battlefielders!
I can't join game, cause changed my PC and even with old cd key system kicks me as I am banned, but I'm not. Admin, could you please take a look?
Thank you!
Have a good day anyone!
©*MD*M9ICHuK
Edited by LexAngello on 08-09-2020 13:30
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 10-09-2020 16:32
LexAngello wrote:
Hello, dear Battlefielders!
I can't join game, cause changed my PC and even with old cd key system kicks me as I am banned, but I'm not. Admin, could you please take a look?
Thank you!
Have a good day anyone!
©*MD*M9ICHuK

Use the CD-key that you have posted on 05.09.2016 - 09:05 in your Unban Request of *MD*M9ICHuK
Author
JamMaker2020

Posted on 11-09-2020 14:49
Hiya,
I returnef to BF2 after 2years or so... new account - and I have played on 2F4Y server for past few days but today I cannot login - kicked for excesive teamkill or vote?
Any particular reason or...?
smiley
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 12-09-2020 23:18
JamMaker2020 wrote:
Hiya,
I returnef to BF2 after 2years or so... new account - and I have played on 2F4Y server for past few days but today I cannot login - kicked for excesive teamkill or vote?
Any particular reason or...?
:(

Try again now.
Author
blackra1n

Posted on 13-09-2020 02:57
I was kicked during flying with F35, why? I'm useing this cd key over a year

Br.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 13-09-2020 19:06
blackra1n wrote:
I was kicked during flying with F35, why? I'm useing this cd key over a year

Br.

Because you are banned, do an Unban Request.
Author
stealthysniper

Posted on 15-09-2020 20:33
hey clubradio, I see the reason why I was banned. now I have my own unique cd key I guess, but still cant join. can I join now? I can send you my own safe cd key.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 16-09-2020 00:25
stealthysniper wrote:
hey clubradio, I see the reason why I was banned. now I have my own unique cd key I guess, but still cant join. can I join now? I can send you my own safe cd key.

Try again now.

Also make sure you keep that CD-key on a safe place so you can use it again if you have to reinstall the game.
Author
olakokok

Posted on 19-09-2020 14:15
Hy Admin Please Fixed my account TheGokilllllll1_2_3 (L7x)
i can't join server because Kicked From Server Team Kill And Any More, I Will Played Again With 2F4Y Server....
please fix my Account Admin smileysmileysmileysmiley
Author
focky

Posted on 22-09-2020 15:17
Hi!
I started playing bf2 again via bf2hub and for some reason i cant join your server. kicked by an admin...

I did an unban request but i do not have a ban under my username. Can you help me?

Nickname: St.Focky

I do not teamki and notl use vpn or proxy.

Thank you!
Edited by focky on 22-09-2020 15:20
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 22-09-2020 18:44
olakokok wrote:
Hy Admin Please Fixed my account TheGokilllllll1_2_3 (L7x)
i can't join server because Kicked From Server Team Kill And Any More, I Will Played Again With 2F4Y Server....
please fix my Account Admin :(:(:(:(

1. Open the BF2Hub Client Main Window
2. Click the "Backup Accounts" button
3. Click "Save your CD-keys and Accounts to BF2Hub Network now"
4. Wait until all accounts/CD-keys have a green background
5. Repeat #3 and #4 until all your accounts/CD-keys are successfully backed up.

After you have completed all steps above report it here.

focky wrote:
Hi!
I started playing bf2 again via bf2hub and for some reason i cant join your server. kicked by an admin...

I did an unban request but i do not have a ban under my username. Can you help me?

Nickname: St.Focky

I do not teamki and notl use vpn or proxy.

Thank you!

Because you have changed your CD-key way to often. Make sure you stay with your current key and keep it on a safe place so you can use the same key if you have to reinstall your game.
Author
your_fbi_agent

Posted on 23-09-2020 18:38
hey i get kicked from the server and i am not in the banlist i have my own unique cd key saved for like 2 years and i still get kicked "i don't use a vpn or a proxy server btw"
Author
your_fbi_agent

Posted on 23-09-2020 19:31
hey everytime i join the server i get a kick message even tho i am not in the banlist
nickname:your_fbi_agent

Author
EisKekzZ

Posted on 24-09-2020 20:52
Admin i install the Game want join your Server and got kicked by Teamkill can u please reset this ? i would be really happy smiley thank you
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 25-09-2020 08:05
your_fbi_agent wrote:
hey everytime i join the server i get a kick message even tho i am not in the banlist
nickname:your_fbi_agent

Already answrred here. Do not post the same issue in multiple threads!

EisKekzZ wrote:
Admin i install the Game want join your Server and got kicked by Teamkill can u please reset this ? i would be really happy :) thank you

Player name?
Author
EisKekzZ

Posted on 25-09-2020 16:00
EisKekzZ
Page 30 of 59 << < 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions