HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
ECR.RC
Top Flag Capturer
Choco~Ioco
Top Flag Neutralizer
CimbombAslan
Top Flag Defender
CimbombAslan
Top Squadleader
Amavitus
Top Commander
uk -=ukraine-kiev=-
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

Djbattlefield - 12.12.19 / 22:49

watch & leaRn... https://youtu.be/dyUaNuoX
_K0


Djbattlefield - 12.12.19 / 22:49

lmao, you can't even TV a jet without Kaffee fly'n you, it's hysterical.. get guuD ECR

mesito - 12.12.19 / 21:34

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=zHfp5ipIXUg


LaZeR - 12.12.19 / 21:18

I don't even watch your videos, so I didn't steal anything, not that you own this music anyway.

Djbattlefield - 12.12.19 / 21:11

lels, steal less of my musiK from my videos prick...

LaZeR - 12.12.19 / 18:54

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=G8qB9T4sRNk


psix - 11.12.19 / 09:50

Funny until you drop)) https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=4qvP9GrjdKw


one2one69 - 11.12.19 / 08:40

sponges at the ready 👍

Djbattlefield - 11.12.19 / 00:20

smiley

takamota - 11.12.19 / 00:16

Many thanks to those who donate to keep this server alive, you also get a free sponge bath from one2one 😁

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author Kicked from server
Randomv4
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 01.10.19
Posted on 25-11-2019 12:05
Hi everyone,

Some of you probably know me, I used to play a lot of BF2 back in the days.

I decided to start playing a little bit again and I keep getting kicked from the server. I filed an unban request 2 months ago and haven't received any reply.

Any of you could have a look at it?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to playing on your server!

cMc Random
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 136
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 27-11-2019 12:57
YoYo,

[cMc] Random|v4 05.03.2014 - 11:24 BANNED, idk why but i think the reason is or no? smiley


2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847
Author
Randomv4
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 01.10.19
Posted on 27-11-2019 13:21
Well please let me know what the reason is because I have no clue
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 136
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 28-11-2019 10:22
Maybe because of that



LOL




2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 28-11-2019 15:28
This is not bf2 mode if you have any proof of bf2 footage even iam also using hacks once in cs go so but bf2 is the gane which fun playing with out cheat.



In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
one2one69
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 518
Location: Kent,United Kingdom
Joined: 14.07.09
Posted on 28-11-2019 15:46
You say that like it's the norm
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 28-11-2019 15:50



In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 28-11-2019 15:51
Shitty mode22 everyone not a hackker you are bad afk


In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 28-11-2019 15:52
Your mentality is shit thats why everyone told you weed shit


In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
Randomv4
Member

Posts: 3
Joined: 01.10.19
Posted on 28-11-2019 19:26
Really if you have any proof that I cheating or breaking rules in BF2, go ahead and ban me. I'll take it, no worries. Else, please stop talking shit just because I used hacks in CSGO where literally everyone hacks lol
Author
HowAndWhen
Member

Posts: 55
Joined: 21.11.17
Posted on 28-11-2019 20:06
lol_spagati yeti wrote:
This is not bf2 mode if you have any proof of bf2 footage even iam also using hacks once in cs go so but bf2 is the gane which fun playing with out cheat.


Do you have something you wish to admit to?))
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 136
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 29-11-2019 14:48
lol_spagati yeti wrote:
Shitty mode22 everyone not a hackker you are bad afk


if i Shitty mode22 then who are u? mom_spageti? lol

lol_spagati yeti wrote:
Your mentality is shit thats why everyone told you weed shit


rly? everyone? I don't think so smiley if u can name them all who speaks, pls name them, thnx @lol_mom_spageti

lol_spagati yeti wrote:
Your mentality is shit thats why everyone told you weed shit


Care about your mentality, because i see nothing good u know


Randomv4 wrote:
Really if you have any proof that I cheating or breaking rules in BF2, go ahead and ban me. I'll take it, no worries. Else, please stop talking shit just because I used hacks in CSGO where literally everyone hacks lol


I'm just asking u know, could it be herd feeling? if everybody cheating, u also start cheating? & why u removed cs:go video? lol


Btw Good Luck to Everyone & a Good Weekend to All!


2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 29-11-2019 15:03
Lol what is MOM xd there is lot ofplayer whoo told you weed mode22 and i also observe your unsupportness behavior you dont have any proof of bf2 and you take a csgo video and try to tell him a cheater lol and a full clan xd, smileysmiley


In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
lol_spagati yeti
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 55
Location: India,Rajasthan
Joined: 21.05.18
Posted on 29-11-2019 15:05
I still remember that day when you banned for nothing and crying like a girl to unban, opps no one support you because you are weed mode22


In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
w33d mode22
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 136
Location: Earth
Joined: 13.04.16
Posted on 29-11-2019 15:28
lol_mom's_spagati wrote:
Lol what is MOM xd there is lot ofplayer whoo told you weed mode22 and i also observe your unsupportness behavior you dont have any proof of bf2 and you take a csgo video and try to tell him a cheater lol and a full clan xd, smileysmiley


@lol_mom's_spageti don't worry about me, take care of yourself okey?

lol_mom's_spagati wrote:
Your mentality is shit thats why everyone told you weed shit


i no longer understanding u saying everyone or lot of player's? pls name them

lol_mom's_spagati wrote:
I still remember that day when you banned for nothing and crying like a girl to unban, opps no one support you because you are weed mode22


i was crying? rly? nice try lol_mom's_spagati, from me was just a question to admin's is it because of my prefix w33d?, but the answer was negative, it was because of suspicious kill's on Carrier, & because of it. are u here trying to downplay me? u LOL


2 Beer or not 2 Beer?


I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!

DISCORD w33dmode22#3472

BF2Hub Stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/124348847
Edited by w33d mode22 on 29-11-2019 15:37
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

December 2019

Goal: €718.00


Reached: €134.80


Missing: €583.20


 
18%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2019 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions