HOME / NEWSFORUMSTEAMPLAYTEAMSPEAKAGREEMENTREPORTDOWNLOADSSEARCHCONTACT
 NAVIGATION off
 2F4Y TOP PLAYERS off
Current Number 1
ECR.RC
Top Flag Capturer
durbun
Top Flag Neutralizer
SiIentiuM
Top Flag Defender
durbun
Top Squadleader
durbun
Top Commander
uk -=ukraine-kiev=-
 MEMBER POLL off
Are you playing BF4?

Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

RRStalker - 27.01.20 / 13:48

DJ what nickname are you playing now? smiley

DeeoDoubleG - 26.01.20 / 17:42

That's my new account name Zre smiley

w33d mode22 - 26.01.20 / 16:53

stop provoking each other. peace&love.

one2one69 - 26.01.20 / 10:48

Gypsy is a term of endearment

HowAndWhen - 26.01.20 / 08:47

GypsyFromScotland

DeeoDoubleG - 26.01.20 / 05:10

I'm the gypsy king w33d mode smiley

w33d mode22 - 26.01.20 / 04:37

Keep Calm Because Sh*t Happens.

bbbbbb - 25.01.20 / 22:46

I got the plane, saw that i killed him, got out, and said sorry 100 times

bbbbbb - 25.01.20 / 22:46

i accidentally killed a guy when trying to get the plane (highway tampa) MEC

webtrol - 25.01.20 / 20:31

Please KIK the AFK's

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author Cant play on 2f4y server
Amongoeth
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 05.01.20
Posted on 05-01-2020 17:00
Good afternoon
Decided to install BF2 again.
Recently started playing however i like to try and play on the 2f4y server.
Gives me an error right away something about i am getting kicked.
Sometimes the game starts loading and the loading scream goes to about 80% and after that instantly get the same errors

regards
Author
basel1
Member

Posts: 58
Location: SWITZERLAND
Joined: 03.12.17
Posted on 05-01-2020 17:07
what's your configuration?

is your game patched 1.5?


hello
Author
Amongoeth
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 05.01.20
Posted on 05-01-2020 19:26
Game is patched. Cus i can play on the SUPER@ strike map.
Windows 10.
Author
basel1
Member

Posts: 58
Location: SWITZERLAND
Joined: 03.12.17
Posted on 05-01-2020 19:57
and you say on 2f4y server @ 80% What is going on ?


hello
Author
Amongoeth
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 05.01.20
Posted on 05-01-2020 20:24
Alright whenever i try to join the server the loading screen continues to load until roughly 80% after that it stops and i instantly get the same msg about being kicked.
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 1824
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 06-01-2020 18:13
Amongoeth wrote:
Alright whenever i try to join the server the loading screen continues to load until roughly 80% after that it stops and i instantly get the same msg about being kicked.

Try again now.
Author
Amongoeth
Member

Posts: 4
Joined: 05.01.20
Posted on 11-01-2020 03:34
Clubradio wrote:
Amongoeth wrote:
Alright whenever i try to join the server the loading screen continues to load until roughly 80% after that it stops and i instantly get the same msg about being kicked.

Try again now.


Yes it's finally working thank you so much!!
Cu on the battlefield soldiers!! smileysmiley
Author
infuture
Member

Posts: 1
Joined: 11.01.20
Posted on 11-01-2020 16:16
Hello, I also started playing the game again. I have the same problem that I get kicked on joining the server. Sometimes it kicks in the game menu, sometimes it kicks after loading the map. I'd like to play on this server. Can you help me resolve this? My game nick is infuture.
Edited by infuture on 11-01-2020 16:21
Author
srolost
Member

Posts: 1
Joined: 14.01.20
Posted on 14-01-2020 13:52
shishani is my nick.I can't join the server message says I kicked without reason pls help
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

User Avatar

Posts: 1824
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Joined: 08.01.07
Posted on 16-01-2020 18:59
infuture wrote:
Hello, I also started playing the game again. I have the same problem that I get kicked on joining the server. Sometimes it kicks in the game menu, sometimes it kicks after loading the map. I'd like to play on this server. Can you help me resolve this? My game nick is infuture.

Try again now.

srolost wrote:
shishani is my nick.I can't join the server message says I kicked without reason pls help

Try again now.
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password



» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

January 2020

Goal: €659.75


Reached: €78.74


Missing: €581.01


 
11%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online


 MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2020 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions