Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

TM_Nattefrost - 14.08.20 / 22:18

Well, the good news is, I could build a fort. The bad news is it would consist of empty beer crates and I may have a drinking problem. \_(ツsmiley_/

basel1 - 14.08.20 / 21:59

3scort3 is probably the best infantry player here

TM_Nattefrost - 14.08.20 / 18:55

I found the reason why some of us had temporary problems with lag in the past couple of days: https://ibb.co/JtKD4SB

mesito - 14.08.20 / 17:14

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=GOLLe0T2fKY

one2one69 - 14.08.20 / 17:09

like the train to Hogwarts.it's there you just have close your eyes and run at your wall holding your pc/laptop

TM_Nattefrost - 14.08.20 / 17:02

Have you tried clearing all filters or connecting directly via IP? 95.172.92.116

Milles_Mules - 14.08.20 / 16:57

i can,t find 2f4y server in the game, anyone can help me??

Krupp23 - 14.08.20 / 15:52

Quite the opposite!

Milles_Mules - 14.08.20 / 15:43

Hey, when i want to play, i find out that 2f4y server is offline. Anyone can help me ??

TM_Nattefrost - 14.08.20 / 01:43

I'm still sad his Youtube channel got deleted...I always watched his rantings to feel less batshit insane in comparison. :'(

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author Cannot enter 2F4Y server
Iamnotarobot

Posted on 03-06-2020 00:07
Hi! I am not on the banned list but cannot enter the server. Please help!

Greetings,
youtubeREVIVEPROJECT
Author
36RuS SoSiSkA

Posted on 03-06-2020 10:17
Iamnotarobot wrote:

Greetings,
youtubeREVIVEPROJECT

Hello. I have the same problem. I'm not on the banned list but I can't join the server smiley
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 03-06-2020 16:16
Iamnotarobot wrote:

Greetings,
youtubeREVIVEPROJECT

Switch back to the CD-key you used in March 2020, then you can play.

36RuS SoSiSkA wrote:
Hello. I have the same problem. I'm not on the banned list but I can't join the server :(

Stay with the CD-key you have choosen here - then try again.
Author
36RuS SoSiSkA

Posted on 03-06-2020 21:20
Clubradio wrote:
Iamnotarobot wrote:

Greetings,
youtubeREVIVEPROJECT

Switch back to the CD-key you used in March 2020, then you can play.

36RuS SoSiSkA wrote:
Hello. I have the same problem. I'm not on the banned list but I can't join the server smiley

Stay with the CD-key you have choosen here - then try again.

Thanks! I was able to join in.smiley
Author
Iamnotarobot

Posted on 14-06-2020 16:59
Its correct that you solved this issue mid March, I played and since two weeks I have the same autokicking again. Please remove it once more because I still cannot join the server. (just tried it 1min ago)

Thanks!
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 15-06-2020 20:34
Iamnotarobot wrote:
Its correct that you solved this issue mid March, I played and since two weeks I have the same autokicking again. Please remove it once more because I still cannot join the server. (just tried it 1min ago)

Thanks!

Do you know your current CD-key and did you keep it on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future?
Author
Iamnotarobot

Posted on 16-06-2020 15:22
Hi clubradio,

I now saved the key and will keep it safe!
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 16-06-2020 20:36
Iamnotarobot wrote:
Hi clubradio,

I now saved the key and will keep it safe!

Then try again now.
Author
sharp8

Posted on 17-06-2020 18:46
Hi admin, I have same problem , when try to login i receive kick error . my user name is sharp.8 , pls help me.
Author
lol_spagati yeti

Posted on 17-06-2020 19:42
Ohhh did you stop using nametagg now, because you really made a mistake on dalin plant sharp.8 btw its not my business now but if you use nametagg on 2f4y too than i will report you for sure.

In life, you have ups and downs, but you should never give up
Author
sharp8

Posted on 18-06-2020 09:11
I never use it. You should be more careful before accusation. tnx
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 21-06-2020 23:11
sharp8 wrote:
Hi admin, I have same problem , when try to login i receive kick error . my user name is sharp.8 , pls help me.

Because you change your CD-key way to often. Also VPN/Proxy is prohibited.
Get your own unique CD-key, keep it on a safe place and from now on only use this CD-key. Then try to join the server with your regular internet connection and come back here afterwards.
Author
sharp8

Posted on 26-06-2020 10:43
Hi again. I lost my original cd key, i use cd key generator for bf2 . create many account with many cd key from generator program. but i cant join to this server with any them. have this site white list filter for only orignal cd key???
or all my cd key examine are in ban list? what is the matter? and what do i do if i wana to playing bf2 without buying again this game!
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 29-06-2020 11:37
sharp8 wrote:
Hi again. I lost my original cd key, i use cd key generator for bf2 . create many account with many cd key from generator program. but i cant join to this server with any them. have this site white list filter for only orignal cd key???
or all my cd key examine are in ban list? what is the matter? and what do i do if i wana to playing bf2 without buying again this game!

I already told you what to do:

1. Get your own unique CD-key, keep it on a safe place and from now on only use this CD-key. If you reinstall the game, you must use the same CD-key. I don't care where you get the CD-key from, it just must be unique and clean.

2. After you have changed to your new, unique and clean CD-key you should try to join the server with your regular internet connection (you must not use any VPN or Proxy).

3. After you have attemped to join the server with your new CD-key and regular internet connection come back here and tell me that you have fulfilled all tasks so i can analyze the details.
Author
sharp8

Posted on 29-06-2020 18:17
Clubradio wrote:
sharp8 wrote:

I already told you what to do:

1. Get your own unique CD-key, keep it on a safe place and from now on only use this CD-key. If you reinstall the game, you must use the same CD-key. I don't care where you get the CD-key from, it just must be unique and clean.

2. After you have changed to your new, unique and clean CD-key you should try to join the server with your regular internet connection (you must not use any VPN or Proxy).

3. After you have attemped to join the server with your new CD-key and regular internet connection come back here and tell me that you have fulfilled all tasks so i can analyze the details.

Thanks for your explain again, I do all of your order. i create new account with uniq cd key(hop for clean). and connect with regular internet. but i cant join server. i wait for you analyze. thanks again.

user: R.LOL
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 30-06-2020 01:47
sharp8 wrote:
Thanks for your explain again, I do all of your order. i create new account with uniq cd key(hop for clean). and connect with regular internet. but i cant join server. i wait for you analyze. thanks again.

Try again now.
Author
sharp8

Posted on 30-06-2020 19:34
Clubradio wrote:
sharp8 wrote:

Try again now.

Thanks , I joining.
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 DONATIONS off

August 2020

Goal: €0.00

Reached: €0.00

Missing: €0.00

100%
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2020 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions