You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author Not on the banlist but can't join the server
SgtPepper

Posted on 27-01-2021 13:03
Hello, 2F4Y Team.

So I want to ask, like, I got the excessive teamkill message everytime I tried to join your server. I haven't played bf in some months, but before that, I played in your server just fine. And now I can't join in. Hoping that it will be fixed soon

Cheers,

Pepper
Author
TheGermanDoomGuy

Posted on 28-01-2021 09:32
Yea got the same Problem,
but in my Thread in the German Forums I was asked if I had my CD-Key saved in case of an Reinstallation. Frankly I did not write my CD-Key down and asked how to find my CD-Key(Because I didnt expect any future Problems;thus leaving me unprepared for such issue) but was left unanswered.
I´m not sure what to do now; after looking through the (BF2-Related)Download-section i found a CD-Key Checker and (logically embarresed) I answered that i found my CD-Key.
-Silence.
Even after two polite PMs (regarding my CD_Key) im left with Silence.
I do not know if i did sth wrong nor do i know how to solve my Joining-Problem myself
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 14-02-2021 09:34
SgtPepper wrote:
Hello, 2F4Y Team.

So I want to ask, like, I got the excessive teamkill message everytime I tried to join your server. I haven't played bf in some months, but before that, I played in your server just fine. And now I can't join in. Hoping that it will be fixed soon

Cheers,

Pepper

Do you know your current CD-key and did you keep it on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future?
Author
SgtPepper

Posted on 24-02-2021 20:03
Clubradio wrote:
SgtPepper wrote:
Hello, 2F4Y Team.

Cheers,

Pepper

Do you know your current CD-key and did you keep it on a safe place so you can use it if you reinstall the game in the future?

I think I know. But to be honest, I never change my CD key since I installed this game. As I said, I used to play "sparingly" in 2019 up to early 2020 iirc but then I didn't touch BF2 since until earlier this year. Never uninstalled my BF2 install too

Cheers
Pepper
Author
Moshe_Shekelberg

Posted on 04-03-2021 10:33
Hello! I have the same ban for teamkills, even if I have not committed such an offense. My account name is not on your ban list. My account is only 2 days old. nick: Moshe_Shekelberg
Author
Moshe_Shekelberg

Posted on 04-03-2021 11:43
Moshe_Shekelberg wrote:
Hello! I have the same ban for teamkills, even if I have not committed such an offense. My account name is not on your ban list. My account is only 2 days old. nick: Moshe_Shekelberg
Changed the cd key 3 times and it is still the same.
Author
Robin84

Posted on 04-03-2021 17:55
Hi there i have a same problem(kick error), i cant join server .pls help . tnx
username: Robin84

Author
harmrupert

Posted on 07-03-2021 23:29
Hi guys, I also have the same problem, unfortunately. Can I apply for a 'unban' too? I'm not on the list either. Would be much appreciated. Username: harm.rupert
Thanks in advance!

Author
Robin84

Posted on 08-03-2021 13:48
harmrupert wrote:
Hi guys, I also have the same problem, unfortunately. Can I apply for a 'unban' too? I'm not on the list either. Would be much appreciated. Username: harm.rupert
Thanks in advance!

anyone say we must use orginal cd key. but how we can find it???
Author
harmrupert

Posted on 08-03-2021 14:59
Robin84 wrote:
harmrupert wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Well I moved since last year, got rid of my original BF2 CD+key (unfortunately) and got a new PC. I didn't save my original CD-key anywhere and now I'm dealing with this problem. If I'd had known this would happen, I would've done otherwise ofcourse. I just hope the admin's/ mods understand this issue and make an exception. I've played on this server for many hours!
Author
Robin84

Posted on 08-03-2021 18:35
yes , i find one original cd key but i cant join sever .why???
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 15-03-2021 21:49
SgtPepper wrote:
I think I know. But to be honest, I never change my CD key since I installed this game. As I said, I used to play "sparingly" in 2019 up to early 2020 iirc but then I didn't touch BF2 since until earlier this year. Never uninstalled my BF2 install too

Cheers
Pepper

You must know your CD-key:

1. Download find-bf2-cd-key-v1.0.2.zip
2. Unzip find-bf2-cd-key-v1.0.2.zip
3. Run find-bf2-cd-key.bat
4. Find your CD-key in my_bf2_cd_key.txt

Keep the file "my_bf2_cd_key.txt" on a safe place so that you can use the contained CD-key if you reinstall the game in the future.

Let me know after you have completed all steps (so i can whitelist your current key).

DO NOT POST YOUR CD-KEY HERE & NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY TO ANYONE!

Moshe_Shekelberg wrote:
Moshe_Shekelberg wrote:

Your request will be checked as soon as possible - please be patient.

harmrupert wrote:
Robin84 wrote:
harmrupert wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Well I moved since last year, got rid of my original BF2 CD+key (unfortunately) and got a new PC. I didn't save my original CD-key anywhere and now I'm dealing with this problem. If I'd had known this would happen, I would've done otherwise ofcourse. I just hope the admin's/ mods understand this issue and make an exception. I've played on this server for many hours!

You are using a CD-key that is publically available in the internet. First you need to get a unique and clean CD-key, otherwise i can't help further.
It does not matter where you get the key from but it must be unique and clean (read here why).
Author
SgtPepper

Posted on 13-02-2022 16:31
Clubradio wrote:
SgtPepper wrote:

Cheers
Pepper

You must know your CD-key:

1. Download find-bf2-cd-key-v1.0.2.zip
2. Unzip find-bf2-cd-key-v1.0.2.zip
3. Run find-bf2-cd-key.bat
4. Find your CD-key in my_bf2_cd_key.txt

Keep the file "my_bf2_cd_key.txt" on a safe place so that you can use the contained CD-key if you reinstall the game in the future.

Let me know after you have completed all steps (so i can whitelist your current key).

DO NOT POST YOUR CD-KEY HERE & NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY TO ANYONE!

Moshe_Shekelberg wrote:
Moshe_Shekelberg wrote:

Your request will be checked as soon as possible - please be patient.

harmrupert wrote:
Robin84 wrote:
harmrupert wrote:
Thanks in advance!

You are using a CD-key that is publically available in the internet. First you need to get a unique and clean CD-key, otherwise i can't help further.
It does not matter where you get the key from but it must be unique and clean (read here why).

Hello,

I'm sorry for the very, very late response. I did what you have told me to do, and I write down my key. What should I do next?

Cheers,

Pepper
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions