Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:23

Look at this russian cocksucker now? ohh seriously you don't? Tsar Rezan is bothered, lets leave guys

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:22

Pattarapong is ten times better than these dogs, at least he is a human being who has a heart

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 19:21

And I certainly won’t read appeals from a sick and offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:20

You can suck eachothers dicks all day long in teamspeak, keep your doggish barks in there.

glek19 - 19.04.24 / 19:20

rezan is Russian Pattarapong replaces his Thai colleague

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 19:19

Rezan, it doesn't matter if you care or not, just stop barking at people you fucking fog

mesito - 19.04.24 / 18:28

https://www.youtube.com/w
atch?v=CUN8pdgA0m8

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 18:05

I don’t care at all about the opinion of the offended person)

NewKiller - 19.04.24 / 15:45

You are full of bullshit Rezan

Rezi - 19.04.24 / 09:28

On the contrary, I appreciate the majority of players for continuing to play BF2

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Kicked from Server
Author kicked from the server, possible solution?
MakswelL812

Posted on 05-01-2022 19:40
I know that there a many threads with this problem, but so far, I didn't find a solution. The server are always full, so there must be a solution? can someone please share their experience with this problem and how they resolved it?
Author
Clubradio
Super Administrator

Posted on 06-01-2022 20:10
MakswelL812 wrote:
The server are always full, so there must be a solution?

I like the point that you think solution-oriented and that your question already pointed out that the majority does not have a problem at all.

I guess the wording in the red information box on top of this website was not choosen very well (from me). Terms like "maintenance" and similar obviously lead many to believe that 2F4Y has a problem that need to be fixed. In fact, the problem is usually the player's network and not an issue on the game server.

Nevertheless 2F4Y is working on a solution to help those that are affected by this issue - that was more or less meant in the red box with the poorly choosen words "silent maintenance".

Anyway, below I will try to give an overview of the situation with a few FAQ-like statements.

Why does this problem happen?
There are several reasons, one of the most is that you are in a network or region which is known as "malicious" and therefore blocked from our server. In a simple term, you or someone in your network/region has done things that are not so kind ;)

But why can I play on other servers?
Because other servers have a different protection level and some have no protection at all.

Why not lower your servers protection level?
Because we have to protect our server and players from malicious attacks as best as possible. We always try hard to find the best choice between security and freedom thus the access to our server is as restricted as needed but as open as possible.

There must be a solution?
First of all do not use a VPN/Proxy and avoid usage of mobile internet as much as possible when joining our game server because such connections are almost all considered as "malicious".
However, you may have the best and most legit provider at all and still can't join the server because one of your 100 neighbours is causing trouble in your network. Exact for this case there is currently no solution but we're working on it although it is primarily not a problem of 2F4Y.

Hope that information helps.
Author
MakswelL812

Posted on 07-01-2022 13:13
Thank you for the answer.

Me and a group of friends wanted to comeback to BF2, and for the past week tried every option possible, changing CD-Keys, IPs, fully reinstalling the game, creating new accounts.. and we still can't join the server.

Is there maybe a way to whitelist certain CD-Keys or IPs?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Author
Harderman

Posted on 07-01-2022 22:48
Clubradio wrote:
MakswelL812 wrote:
The server are always full, so there must be a solution?

I like the point that you think solution-oriented and that your question already pointed out that the majority does not have a problem at all.

I guess the wording in the red information box on top of this website was not choosen very well (from me). Terms like "maintenance" and similar obviously lead many to believe that 2F4Y has a problem that need to be fixed. In fact, the problem is usually the player's network and not an issue on the game server.

Nevertheless 2F4Y is working on a solution to help those that are affected by this issue - that was more or less meant in the red box with the poorly choosen words "silent maintenance".

Anyway, below I will try to give an overview of the situation with a few FAQ-like statements.

Why does this problem happen?
There are several reasons, one of the most is that you are in a network or region which is known as "malicious" and therefore blocked from our server. In a simple term, you or someone in your network/region has done things that are not so kind smiley

But why can I play on other servers?
Because other servers have a different protection level and some have no protection at all.

Why not lower your servers protection level?
Because we have to protect our server and players from malicious attacks as best as possible. We always try hard to find the best choice between security and freedom thus the access to our server is as restricted as needed but as open as possible.

There must be a solution?
First of all do not use a VPN/Proxy and avoid usage of mobile internet as much as possible when joining our game server because such connections are almost all considered as "malicious".
However, you may have the best and most legit provider at all and still can't join the server because one of your 100 neighbours is causing trouble in your network. Exact for this case there is currently no solution but we're working on it although it is primarily not a problem of 2F4Y.

Hope that information helps.

Wow, finally an authoritative answer. So at some level you are checking IP reputation. Can we at least know what is the source of that "reputation" check?
Like I am getting kicked (ban-like), and I've just checked my IP (static IP, was playing on 2F4Y before without problems) with various reputation services and it is crystal clear (no spam, no SBL listed, no AbuseIPDB listed). Maybe the reputation service you are using isn't the best quality?
How is it that playing on static IP was good before, but at some point it started to appear "malicious" while there are no malicious actions done?
Edited by Harderman on 07-01-2022 22:50
Author
Ten24Alpha420

Posted on 11-01-2022 05:37
I think its a problem with recovered accounts and CD keys. If you also get kicked can you check your registry and see if there's a valid CD key there? Or is it a long string of characters?

How do I find my Battlefield 2 CD key?
Option 2 * Press the [Windows Button] + [R] and type in “regedit” * Then Follow: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Electronic Arts/EA Games/Battlefield 2/ergc or in bf2sf & bf2142 * And you will see your CD Key but, there will be a “x” and 4 random numbers.

After recovering my account its a different string of dozens of characters, and not the original 20 character CD key to my 2007 account.

Are you getting kicked and actually have a cd key value or is a a random character string?

I have requested an unban or cd key whitelist many times. I've PMed members, I have joined the teamspeak, I have emailed the admin. This is the first official response I've seen and hoping more progress can be made.

I would donate money to the server if I was able to access it. I've been playing the game since release and would love to play on your populated server. How can I play with on the server with my 2007 account if I don't know the original CD key?

Ten24Alpha420
Edited by Ten24Alpha420 on 11-01-2022 05:40
Author
Subbie

Posted on 14-01-2022 21:23
Man i want to play so badly.. please clubradio im willing to do absolutely anything to play bf2 again.
Author
BUG-ELIMINATOR15

Posted on 15-01-2022 00:29
I wish you would permanently remove access to the region that this pile of turd connects from through though. This parasite has repeatedly kept making new accounts just to name-tagg with jets.

Lt.backpacker: 168.205.125.207

facepeck Ip: 168.205.125.244

These are the very few accounts that he has used.

City: Porto Velho
State: Rondônia

Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions