You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:57

BTW premium can't be bought. Except by PSX

willy - 28.03.24 / 19:56

48 times.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:38

oops . meant to say ive played this server over 48,00 times according to my stats.

MajorLeeStoned - 28.03.24 / 10:35

thanks guys .. still nothing, ive okayed this server over 48,000 times! Do i need to pay for a premium to get back on ?

HeartOf20Men - 27.03.24 / 20:23

MajorLee hope they figure it out and we see you back bro!!

AkopJan - 27.03.24 / 09:33

Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! Major!

willy - 27.03.24 / 01:16

Release the major!

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:33

im in the uk. Tried everything . reinstalled .. router off for 30 mins to get a new DHCP IP ..nothing working

MajorLeeStoned - 26.03.24 / 21:32

Im seeing in the forum people waiting months to years and no admin responses! IS THAT IT FOR ME THEN ? Pissed off!

JohnlRusl - 26.03.24 / 21:14

i'ld say vice versa - national firewalls block bf servers

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Off-Topic
Page 61 of 74 << < 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
Author video-fever
Harsha

Posted on 01-08-2019 17:52
Fyi, I am not that guy who hackusates good players all the time ingame

And it would probably be a good idea to forget who the player in question is and just focus on the presented evidence when u r dealing with reports of cheating

Just sad to see how ppl still don't have any clue when it comes to catching cheaters
Author
one2one69

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:13
Harsha wrote:

0:36 is blatant cheating

lol
Author
one2one69

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:14
just to round up my posts to 500...........
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:27
They most likely had UAV there, a tip is to show the UAV if you record something like that!

With UAV you know where all the players are. In BF2 I always have a eye on the map, unlike other games where I'm not as good.

Hes backing away also, not strange that he would try to shoot the guys on the roof. Thats usually what you do when you shot guys on roof... And nothing in that video points out that he didn't see the guy on the roof, smoke was just disappearing also.
And when eryx is firing through the smoke you usually either try to maxmize running away and not letting him see your bullettraces. Or you try to hit him, he was shooting at that position earlier, he probably can keep shooting there.
And its not all about having a picture in a tank with smoke infront it. If you play you constantly keep an mental image of the situation or something like that!

"Its just a game!" - "BF2!"
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:29
Harsha wrote:
Fyi, I am not that guy who hackusates good players all the time = trutH

Just sad to see how ppl still don't have any clue when it comes to catching cheaters = trutH

Not just that Harsha but the fact that someone who spends 0 hours a year investigating or creating proofs of suspected cheaters telling you anything about your proofs is pretty goddamn funny.
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:32
one2one69 wrote:
the age of this game and STILL the noobs won't allow anyone to have a bit of common sense and aptitude mixed in with a bit of luck.....

There is too much irony in this for just one post
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 01-08-2019 18:46

This is also very good. The being 100% sure about your belief to the conclusion. Of if its not conclusion to conclusion...

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 01-08-2019 18:53
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 01-08-2019 19:05
What does this dumb video have to do with anything?
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 01-08-2019 19:11
Its part of the video-fever! xD

Author
Chaes

Posted on 01-08-2019 19:31
Based solely on the clips presented, you can't tell whether cheats were used or not. Simply too many factors (including potential UAV) that make it impossible to judge.

So just end this completely pointless debate already.

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Edited by Chaes on 01-08-2019 19:32
Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 01-08-2019 19:48

» View Image in fullsize

LooKs like the current #1 Top Brazilian BF2 Dogfighter respects me. smiley

FINwidowmaker wrote:
Its part of the video-fever! xD
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 01-08-2019 20:54
Yea realy nice! The f35 vs mig mg was the best, its not perfect but its inspiring! xD (it did get the job done though)

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 01-08-2019 21:00
Author
Fjorton88

Posted on 02-08-2019 01:06
Isn't Reiska actually admin himself???? Harsha might be onto something here
Author
FINwidowmaker

Posted on 02-08-2019 11:36
What is he up to? He smoked one time? I smoked alot, its hard to replicate that unique perfect smoke that reiska had! Heres some more smokes all where you could see the guy on roof.
https://imgur.com/a/yTtRnLn
Imgur might compress the images. In my orginal you can see clearer, that it is possible. You might not see anything... But theres not even a sniper in that pic!

So what is he up to?
"I haven't watched the demo but IF it looks as opaque in the demo as it does in the video i.e if the smoke from the pic is the type of smoke released in that scene, I don't see how anyone can deny that it's clear cheating"
Please tell me at 0.39 (that is a more accurate representation of both position and angle even though its not the same as being in the tank) that there is no way you couldn't have seen the damn sniper on roof?

"Also, it was two* "lucky" kills"
How do you know that? No you don't!

"Only reason u are still allowed to play is the admins are stupid enough to let u"
The reason is rather the opposite, the admins are smart enough! How do you come up with that? From making one smoke that would confirm your belife? Admins work more in scientific way.

"That or it was more transparent in the demo"
Maby it was, maby it wasn't. Anyway how much can you realy tell about the smoke from the video?

"But I am guessing it's the former"
Oh its a guess, yea hes up to something! If I would make a guess, first I don't think I would give that much weight into this recording as you seem to do? Otherwise if you don't put weight into this recording. Wtf have I missed during 10+ years I known reiska more or less... Enlighten me please! What do you base it all of?

And the second kill its already been explained...

Edited by FINwidowmaker on 02-08-2019 11:51
Author
HowAndWhen

Posted on 02-08-2019 18:08
FINwidowmaker wrote:
The reason is rather the opposite, the admins are smart enough! How do you come up with that? From making one smoke that would confirm your belife? Admins work more in scientific way.

Not true at all unfortunately. 2f4y admins have made it commonplace to ban people because they think somebody cheats. Zero responsibility has been taken, suddenly when the suspect is one of their own, they simply let it slide? There is no consistency to be found in this administration, surely you must see this.

I am not saying this is undeniable proof that reiska cheats, it's just one instance after all. But admins claiming that it's "normal tank gameplay" just shows how ignorant and biased they are. It's not bloody normal in any way shape or form. Sure, he might've gotten a few lucky shots in, but it's not normal, stop pretending that it is.

In summary I question the integrity of your administration. You clearly pick and choose favourites. While some are given the benefit of the doubt, others aren't. It's clear as day that this isn't about what he did or didn't do, but rather who he is and what position he holds in your community. Of course people get frustrated when players in your circle are protected from the same scrutiny as everybody else is accustomed to. You're free to run your administration as you see fit, it's your server after all. But don't pretend that you're holding some moral highground. It's not run on equal terms, responsibility is rarely taken, and you're completely oblivious to what actually goes on on a regular basis.

I'm not saying reiska cheats. I'm simply saying that any proof presented against him is meaningless because of the position he holds, as well as 2f4y's neglection of taking any responsibility.
Edited by HowAndWhen on 02-08-2019 18:10
Author
one2one69

Posted on 02-08-2019 19:13
You sir, are talking out of your arse.

No one is forcing you to be here.You can happily shut the door on your way out and never come back here.Problem solved,if it's so badly run and so biased.But no, you'd rather hang around the forums to piss and moan with no actual logic or reason.If you're so positive that the administration is corrupt and cheat, start typing facts,not whiny Autistic outbursts.

Author
one2one69

Posted on 02-08-2019 19:16
have to have an even post number

Author
Djbattlefield

Posted on 03-08-2019 03:37
one2one69 wrote:
...whiny Autistic outbursts...

I always knew you were a disgusting individual, thank you for finally showing the world it as well...
Author
Harsha

Posted on 03-08-2019 07:48
Fjorton88 wrote:
Isn't Reiska actually admin himself???? Harsha might be onto something here

Papa ples
Author
Harsha

Posted on 03-08-2019 07:53
one2one69 wrote:
You sir, are talking out of your arse.

No one is forcing you to be here.You can happily shut the door on your way out and never come back here.Problem solved,if it's so badly run and so biased.But no, you'd rather hang around the forums to piss and moan with no actual logic or reason.If you're so positive that the administration is corrupt and cheat, start typing facts,not whiny Autistic outbursts.

Talk about whiny autistic outbursts
Page 61 of 74 << < 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 > >>
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

0 Users @ TS3 online

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions