Yes, multiple hours a day

Yes, but still more BF2

Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

LaZeR - 19.04.24 / 00:35

@lBurner345 Have you considered the fact that top player might not be a hacker?

willy - 19.04.24 / 00:17

He has no friends

lBurner345 - 18.04.24 / 22:23

Why a hacker is the top player?

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:22

There is definitely some kind of mysticism in this game, things happen whose chances are almost equal to 0

glek19 - 18.04.24 / 20:20

only rezan can write nasty things on funny videos, this says a lot about him as a person

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

Sharqi many rounds are evidence of this)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:43

after all, your game comes down to this - rap and, when hit, gain altitude and fly off to repair)

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:39

In general, honor and praise to the guy who stopped the cowardly base rape)

AIM-999 - 18.04.24 / 19:39

That tank shot was awesome. Didn't even kill the jet, just shot you out XD

Rezi - 18.04.24 / 19:32

Or maybe the girls can’t cope with airplane flights anymore and it’s time to join the infantry?)

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Off-Topic
Author Nations :D
BabzieBob

Posted on 13-11-2018 19:29
You may consider me a really bad guy after that but here are my thoughts on how different nations play. Now let the fun begin smiley

----
Germans - probably the beast teamwork nation I ever seen and played with. Seems like their passion, respect to anybody around, willingness to breach through hordes of enemys like one highly organized stream is in their blood. Ever heard of a russian tactic called rush b? That's many times worse and far more organized. Most of the time prefer to stick up with german speaking people but still worth a lot playing with other europeans. Usually silent. Not as good at english as one may think, but almost everyone speaks it. Hate anyone that don't follow the rules. You can't find a german squad with outsiders that go fro and about on the other end of a map like shit. All their power goes away on servers without rules.
----
Americans
Allow having more freedom to their squad members although hate to play with non-english speaking people. Go well with anybody who speaks the language a bit. Not as passionate towards fighting like germans because prefer not to worry a much and not hurry. Able to play anywhere. Amazingly good at defense. Prefer not to invent any tactical tricks but just staying around and sometimes shoot. Have some funny nicks like "aDirtyDiaper", "YourMotherHomie", "BigGun". If you speak english playing with americans is fun.
----
Brits
At the most part arrogant loners. Don't like non-native speakers that try to mimic an accent different than any kind of british. Able to stick up well with Americans, but do so even better with other brits and australians. Like following the rules but don't go crazy about it. They've got a nice humor. Good at sniping and choppers. Can't win a round without assets. Kind and good guys are still there.
----
Australians
More humble but brutalized version of brits speaking 200% faster. Fit any squad well, good in assault. I can't say anything more of them as there are really few of them playing the game.
----
Russians
They stick up into russian speaking squads, speak a very little english. Sometimes behave like a bunck of gopniks and drink vodka. At the most part hate foreigners that don't speak russian, but more so they hate ukrainians if those don't support russia. It's a crazy mixture of arrogant loners, pilots, gunners. Always rush somewhere but not in an organized way. Calling everbody around names like it's a joke. Some other stupid slavs are jealous towards russians for their popularity grown by their offensive words and try to behave and speak like russians in american or british squad. Still have some good people there but they're separated by the language barrier.
----
Ukrainians
Some way a bit more organized and much more dodgy than russians. They
still rush the places but try to harm more in any way. Prefer to stick up into ukrainian or sometimes russian and belarussian squads. Speak a bit better english than russians do. Sometimes hate anybody who doesn't speak ukrainian or russian. Hate rules. If a squad members fit well to each other can easily defeat any enemy.
----
Belarussian
A russian that trys to hold everything under control in their squad, shows hate towards disorder and game without team work. They show a big respect to dictatorship. Mix up with russians and ukrainians well if the latter ones accept their leadership. They are incredibly good gunners.
----
Poles
Good fighters. May be identified by epic names or [PL] sign. While having tricky combat tactics they still rush and suffer. Mix up well with a silent squad.
----
Czechs
Calm people with good skills and english, stick up amazingly well with germans.
----
Norwegians
Good people that have good english that play mostly for fun alone. Stick up with german, british and american squads well.
----
Turks
Tricky guys without show off. Speak english amazingly well, so they mix up with american and british squads easily. They just do their job together and try not to stand out.
----
Africans
Respectful people with tricky minds that persuade others to do something, try to be in shadow, love baserape and ambush. Yet they still lead the way for their squad. Not so good in combat. Speak english well but prefer to organize their own squads. Can't play with squads that wait a skillful contribution from their members.
----
South America
Brazilians are good at english but except too much from the others.
Argentinias can't stand english even if it's not a native person who speaks.
Mexicans are incredibly good at enlish and can play with everyone yet they prefer to speak their language most of the time and that's the obstacle on the way to playing with other squads.
----
Japan
Alone terminators. Judging on how well they play it seems like they do it 24/7. Everybody hates them for it and because of that japanese people have a feeling of guilt. Some of them speak english.
----
China
May speak multiple european languages but with a thick accent. Regular players that play just for fun.
Edited by BabzieBob on 13-11-2018 19:36
Author
dbcooper

Posted on 13-11-2018 21:01
Americans think all Russians, Ukrainians, and such are all the same. Get hacks from the same back alley hackers from the FSB, and love Bob for his fine English.

Japanese are the only ones that get attack choppers and let me gun.

Australians have the highest ping and probably use dial-up. Also Americans can't understand the accent most of the time.

Norwegians are just angry Swedes

We hate swedes because of IKEA. Fuck you IKEA. Where's my second hinge?

Polish players get the same hacks from the FSB. They're just stolen from the FSB.

Germans are the nicest, sweetest, gentleman players. Plus they own the server.

Putin/Pence 2020!
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 13-11-2018 22:31
dbcooper wrote:Americans think all Russians, Ukrainians, and such are all the same. Get hacks from the same back alley hackers from the FSB, and love Bob for his fine English.

Well, basically yes but it's all far more complicated.

[b]Putin/Pence

haha I didn't vote for the former! And that's how I say it in a polite way smiley
Author
julyam_25

Posted on 14-11-2018 06:30

I am Brazilian with descent or Germansmiley good your perception
Author
Khalil4life

Posted on 26-12-2019 17:20
I am Tunisian and can confirm this is kinda accurate lol
Author
mesito

Posted on 26-12-2019 22:18
Dutch:

Driving APC´s with yellow number plate, road killing teammates fully stoned while eating dozens of frikandels they not share smiley.

Speak very good english, though.
Giving their Squads strange names like "BungaBunga" .
Have a great sense of humour, as long as you stick with the squadleader.
Tend to listen to questionable music while playing...smiley

Used to hate Germans, but now they get along quite well.
Whenever theres a knife kill in sight, they sneak up on you and skin you alive.

When winning isnt possible, they ragequit and give up like the Frenchsmiley

All in all : great, lovely people to play this game with
Edited by mesito on 26-12-2019 22:20
Author
VanSanD

Posted on 27-12-2019 15:45
mesito wrote:
Dutch:

Driving APC´s with yellow number plate, road killing teammates fully stoned while eating dozens of frikandels they not share smiley.

fully stoned, check!
eating frikandels, check!
questionable music, double check!!

Looks like mesito is more dutch than german smileysmiley
Author
durbun

Posted on 27-12-2019 15:52
this thread is making me lol hard!

what about Canadians!?!? lol
Edited by durbun on 27-12-2019 15:54
Author
basel1

Posted on 28-12-2019 10:52
Warning.

you shouldn't say screaming right away at the cheat.

it is the best server still alive and the level is very high

for my part i play every day and i rarely see cheaters

Anyway I think that a person who cheats will quickly get tired and therefore will maybe come to play 1 or 2 x but quickly give up because there is nothing fun to cheat ....

BF2 ''^^''

» View Image in fullsize
Author
mesito

Posted on 28-12-2019 12:01
Good man, SanD! i knew u had a good sense of humour smiley
Mag ik U een verfrissing aanbiedensmiley
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 29-12-2019 21:05
durbun wrote:
this thread is making me lol hard!

what about Canadians!?!? lol

I don't know any Canadian BF2 players unfortunately, but I got general impression on Canadian, although they're living close to US they have their own party there lol.

Also, there is a distinction between English and French speaking Canadians, different ways of life there.

Regarding English speaking ones, they use bondage known as "Canadian tenderness" here is what hides under it:

https://imgur.com/bQk2scc

Joke for sure but it seems like Canadians aren't that simple as they might appear smiley
Author
Chaes

Posted on 30-12-2019 12:43
mesito wrote:
Dutch:

Scarily accurate.

It is not a matter of “if'', but “when”
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

1 Users @ TS3 online

• valelele

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions