Tried it once

Not at all

You must login to vote.
 SHOUTBOX off
You must login to post a message.

VanSanD - 15.04.24 / 18:16

@one, what about Chocolat-Zura, Dingleberry-Ancus or Only-Water-Stachu? smiley

one2one69 - 15.04.24 / 11:22

I miss the sexy tones of reiska's voice whispering sweet nothings in my lugholes......

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

But with such a bad commander... He commands like Uragan

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:43

Losing because of a stupid commander is the most offensive thing. Okay, half the players did nothing

Rezi - 14.04.24 / 08:42

Someone forbid taking a commander in the game - Thetruth17

willy - 13.04.24 / 23:46

Whoa, cumshot across the bow.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:08

because you and your friends "ban" people who are willing to fight you, fairly.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:07

Anything that happens to you now is warranted...

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:03

You both couldn't cope without your crutches, which is typical of you closet cheaters.

YouAreAfraid001 - 13.04.24 / 16:02

Which is why you did NOT do well in the Dogfighting tournament and why Kaffe didn't fight NuKe in the finals.

Shoutbox Archive
 VIEW THREAD off
2F4Y.com | English Forums | Off-Topic
Author Battlefield 2 vs Battlefield 4
BabzieBob

Posted on 16-09-2019 22:40
Hello my fellow battlefielders, in this post we will try to explain the difference between Battlefield 2 and 4 and what makes good and bad for both. In my opinion BF4 has got surely better graphics and a much faster pace gameplay. BF2 has more classes than BF4 but BF4 has more options to customize your soldier and you can choose your poison. Yeah poison, because BF4 is not a realistic game at all, it's a game of balance that was born on moon for nerdy morons. Did I tell you graphics is better in BF4? It's smashed up the wall with cheap lens flares that overshine everything you had to see. BF2 has some sort of the same effect but it's not that pronounced. I must tell you that indeed BF4 feels smoother in gameplay, there is no such stupid bugs that BF2 has, your car or tank can't explode out of no reason because you run over an obstacle in a "wrong" way. You can not die because you lost control over your soldier rushing down a ledge. Shooting feels kind of better, but it's just KIND OF, it has its shitty downsides as well. Certainly a huge sniper riffle bullet can't do a one shot kill but a knife can do it absolutely (well just like in BF2), in BF2 though you have more chances to survive such a knife attack because as soon as you press "F" button while being close to an enemy a special animation sequence starts to play and there is very little chance that your team mate shoots the fucker. If this happens that a bad guy decided to kill you behind, then indeed only prayers for you, or again your team mate can help. If you decide to kill an enemy when it faces you, then there is a 50% chance the attack will be deviated and you die instead. BF4 has a much different vehicles and air craft behaviour, it's hard to explain the difference by words, but it's kind of feels smoother, but you can't hover the same way you do in BF2 (hello one seat chopper cunts) but you can now have a portable aa gun finally like stinger or igla. You also must deserve TV rockets, it doesn't come in BF4 out of the box. Out of the box I said? There is almost nothing that comes out of the box in BF4. You have to unlock lots of guns and fancy stuff that comes with them to increase one kind of quality and decrease another, sort of make some trade off between accuracy, aimless shooting, a distance bullet goes and penetration power. Half of the game time you will try to find out what fits you the best, while a sneaky asshole with stationary 100X sniper machine of death will kill you 1 km away, while you physically can't even if you see it and try to adjust your fire so a bullet drops right in the nerd nut. What's the other way you would play this butifule game for long?

We all love these maps in Battlefield where every map has its distinctive design, it will get sooo fucked up for BF4 so...

Meine wut, my rant topic is to be continued... smiley
Author
epsplide111

Posted on 17-09-2019 21:57
Bf2 forever in our hearts ))

I<3Drum-n-Bass
Author
webtrol

Posted on 17-09-2019 22:36
👍🏼😎cat4

webtrol
Author
BabzieBob

Posted on 02-01-2021 17:54
With time I'm getting to contradict myself. I'm now more biased towards BF4. There are now pros:

- better gameplay regarding the smoothness of action especially if server refresh rate is 60Hz;
- kind of more realistic rpg vs tank model;
- guns feel better;

Now cons:
- unrealistic bullet and projectile trajectory, like if they had not enough powder so they fall down way too fast;

- practically unlimited ammo for vehicles including tanks, choppers, cars and etc, no need for a refill;

- red line zones that allow choppers to evade iglas and stingers quickly, the same applies to jets as soon as you enter such a zone it's getting really challenging to leave it if pursued;

- wanted to place this into pros but better graphics comes with shit in the box! Excessive lens flare effects everywhere.
Author
Revan

Posted on 20-04-2021 09:08
But the players of Battlefield 2 are stronger than the players of Battlefield 4. I somehow organized the game of people from another game against an infantry Russian server, tore them up)
Jump to Forum:
 LOGIN off
Username

Password

» Register Username
» Forgotten pass?
 LOYALTY SYSTEM off
 JOIN TEAMSPEAK 3 off

3 Users @ TS3 online

• Chapaev
  • REZANNNNN
  • RR.Stalker

MY BF2 BUDDIES off
 REQUEST AN ADMIN off
 REPORT VIOLATION off
 UNBAN REQUEST off
 PB UPDATE HOWTO off
Copyright © 2007-2024 2F4Y.com | A-1100 Vienna, Austria. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions